ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrod Taylor --- BENCHED
TLO 08:49 AM 11-15-2017
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf171551812=1

The Buffalo Bills have benched Tyrod Taylor.

Bills coach Sean McDermott told reporters that rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman will start against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.

Around the NFL will have more on this story shortly.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:36 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You're a ****ing joke. No reasonable fan roots for their team to lose.

If you want to advance in the playoffs, it may be necessary in this case. We go 13-3, are you confident? If not, I wonder why.........we KNOW and all the pundits KNOW why. I have seen too many 13-3, 12-4 seasons blown by having mediocre QBs in KC. Maybe you enjoy that shit....I don't
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:39 AM 11-17-2017
They are definitely rebuilding on the fly out there. Sounds like they know he's not the guy, and they are sitting him to tank.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:46 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
If you want to advance in the playoffs, it may be necessary in this case. We go 13-3, are you confident? If not, I wonder why.........we KNOW and all the pundits KNOW why. I have seen too many 13-3, 12-4 seasons blown by having mediocre QBs in KC. Maybe you enjoy that shit....I don't
No, I'm not confident. I've been disappointed to many times over the years. but you know what? I'd rather have the experienced QB in there. Mahomes as QB guarantees NOTHING.

Until Andy decides it's time to make the switch, I'm behind whoever he puts under center. I'm certainly not going to have a hissy fit and hope my team loses, or wish injury on anyone on the team. That's fucking stupid.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:52 AM 11-17-2017
Right now Mahomes changes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Best QB/HC ever will not be beaten and it's a 90% chance that they get the #1 seed every year where they dominate bc of that shit division they play in.

Hopefully this ends in the next 2 years and Mahomes is the real deal.
[Reply]
dls6501 12:10 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
They are definitely rebuilding on the fly out there. Sounds like they know he's not the guy, and they are sitting him to tank.
I find this opinion to be absolutely ridiculous. THE BILLS ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM! What team tanks when they are in playoff position over half of the way through the season?
[Reply]
TLO 02:08 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by dls6501:
I find this opinion to be absolutely ridiculous. THE BILLS ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM! What team tanks when they are in playoff position over half of the way through the season?
Who says they are tanking? Taylor sucks.
[Reply]
Fish 05:01 PM 11-19-2017
Nathan Peterman.... 5 INTs in the first half.... :-)...

[Reply]
jspchief 05:17 PM 11-19-2017
This is working out perfectly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:23 PM 11-19-2017
When you throw more interceptions in the first half than there are Lethal Weapon movies.. that's bad.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up