ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrod Taylor --- BENCHED
TLO 08:49 AM 11-15-2017
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf171551812=1

The Buffalo Bills have benched Tyrod Taylor.

Bills coach Sean McDermott told reporters that rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman will start against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.

Around the NFL will have more on this story shortly.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:14 PM 11-15-2017
Some shouts for Kap too...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:49 PM 11-16-2017
Good points here. And another comparison to Alex...

Tyrod Taylor is an example of black quarterbacks playing with a smaller margin of error.
@getnickwright explains pic.twitter.com/C0ZWvusC2T

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) November 16, 2017

[Reply]
Shields68 05:59 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

His points are pretty weak and don't seem supported by data. There have been a number of black QB's taken with the first couple picks. Since 07 3 of the 7 Qb's taken #1 have been black. Further teams have missed badly on a lot of the top white QB's Brady, Brees and even Rogers went late as well Seems there is more of a biased against short QB's and/or coming from run first offenses.

As for the Bills, they have made a lot of strange personnel decisions. It is almost like they realize this team can't compete in the playoffs and they are playing for the future even though still very much alive.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:27 PM 11-16-2017

Trade them Alex to recoup or 1st round pick
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:16 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seeing a lot of SJW’s crying racism on the internet over this move

:-)
Are you denying that Taylor is black?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:27 PM 11-16-2017
Bologne and bullshit. Taylor getting benched means two things. We can't beat the Pat's and Tyrod is not the answer and he's had years to make us believe he is. They want to see if Peterman is any good before the draft and lose to get a higher pick. New Coaches have to get their guys and Tyrod isn't him. They have traded all the old players.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:30 PM 11-16-2017

Nick Wright is such a fucking cuck :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:31 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Are you denying that Taylor is black?
Lol wut?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:34 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Trade them Alex to recoup or 1st round pick

Yes!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:39 PM 11-16-2017
Perception definitely plays a large role in day-to-day relations.

Black QBs are certainly perceived differently than their white counterparts. White RBs, WRs and DBs are certainly perceived differently than their black counterparts.

But while this is a head scratcher, I'm hesitant to lay all the blame at the feet of prejudice in this case. I think the new regime was just looking for an excuse to cut bait and go with their guy.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 PM 11-16-2017
Goddamn Nick Wright is one stupid mother****er. Tyrod Taylor is averaging basically 1 TD pass a game and hasn't done jack shit with Sammy Watkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Robert Woods, Marquis Goodwin, Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones.

I like he references guys like Cam, Dak and Wilson. Uh Cam had the laptop issue along with his horrible attitude (that everyone was right about), Dak got ****ing arrested 2 months before the draft and Wilson is 5'10 and it was absolutely a concern at the time.

The guy wants to be black so ****ing bad.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:27 PM 11-16-2017
I wanted Chiefs to draft Wilson because everywhere he went, he won.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:58 AM 11-17-2017
I keep waffling between wanting to win Sunday or losing and forcing Fat Andy's hand on Alex. He has been playing just as bad if not worse than Tryod the last 4 weeks. It NEEDS to happen folks. One way or the other. They are pushing me to the dark side of hoping for injury. I am fed up watching 11 that much.

Excuse me, phone is ringing....."Eric, is that you?.....what did you say?.....it's thickening and disgusthing?"
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:03 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I keep waffling between wanting to win Sunday or losing and forcing Fat Andy's hand on Alex. He has been playing just as bad if not worse than Tryod the last 4 weeks. It NEEDS to happen folks. One way or the other. They are pushing me to the dark side of hoping for injury. I am fed up watching 11 that much.

Excuse me, phone is ringing....."Eric, is that you?.....what did you say?.....it's thickening and disgusthing?"
You're a fucking joke. No reasonable fan roots for their team to lose.
[Reply]
aturnis 09:31 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seeing a lot of SJW’s crying racism on the internet over this move

:-)
Considering the NFL QB is all the proof needed to prove race inequity in our society, yeah. I'd say it's a relevant point to discuss. You disagree?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up