ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrod Taylor --- BENCHED
TLO 08:49 AM 11-15-2017
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf171551812=1

The Buffalo Bills have benched Tyrod Taylor.

Bills coach Sean McDermott told reporters that rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman will start against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.

Around the NFL will have more on this story shortly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Seems like it's more about Buffalo finally admitting that Tyrod was a bust and wanting to see what they have in Peterman before they go back to square one with the QB position.
It's more about the coach being the one who drafted Peterman and not Taylor.

I could see Taylor as a Brown next year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:32 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
The cowboys d with Sean Lee is pretty good
He's a really good player when healthy, which is basically never, but he's only one man. Without him they're actual garbage. I don't think one player has that much impact.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:33 AM 11-15-2017
Dumbasses passed on Mahomes and Watson :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:34 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's a really good player when healthy, which is basically never, but he's only one man. Without him they're actual garbage. I don't think one player has that much impact.
The numbers say otherwise. Plus look at Tyron Smith's impact. Yes, one player makes that much difference.
[Reply]
O.city 10:42 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It shouldn't but for that d, it does.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:43 AM 11-15-2017
This.
[Reply]
O.city 10:45 AM 11-15-2017
What really sucks ass is that the Pitt loss is going to end up costing them HFA

Even winning out they could end up the 3 seed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:46 AM 11-15-2017
And? Pitt is better and gets bogus calls.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:58 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Next 3 1st's for Smith.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And 2 seconds. Just for good measure.
Originally Posted by Fish:
That would be the perfect offense for Smith...
They are basically the same guy. Smith doesnt scamble as well. they both break down under pressure and good defenses. And both of their stats make them seem better than they actually are.

This year being the outlier of course.
[Reply]
Kscagerz 10:59 AM 11-15-2017
Peterman scares me a bit.

He is the anti-Tyrod and will get the ball out quickly. We don't handle that well... AT ALL. Carr beat us with that.
[Reply]
Best22 11:02 AM 11-15-2017
What really sucks ass is that the Pitt loss is going to end up costing them HFA

Even winning out they could end up the 3 seed.
HFA means nothing to us

Let's win in the road
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:02 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The numbers say otherwise. Plus look at Tyron Smith's impact. Yes, one player makes that much difference.
Meh. The numbers might suggest it, but I'm not convinced.

Prior to their latest game against Atlanta they gave up an average of 18 PPG with Lee and 35 without. Seems pretty bad on the surface but then you dig a little deeper and see that the teams they've played with Lee are the Giants, Broncos, Cardinals, Redskins, 49ers, and Chiefs. Not very good offenses. Actually, that's a pretty bad run of offenses.

The two games they played without Lee were against the Rams and Packers. Of course there's a disparity.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:11 AM 11-15-2017
Taylor is not the issue in Buffalo. Maybe being gashed up the center is. Oh well. I think they would rather tank, which is good for us as it allows us to win a game and opens up more market to trade Smith.

He would be great there.
[Reply]
rico 11:13 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Kscagerz:
Peterman scares me a bit.

He is the anti-Tyrod and will get the ball out quickly. We don't handle that well... AT ALL. Carr beat us with that.
We got one guy saying Tyrod and Smith are basically the same guy...and just by looking at the stats and thinking about the Bills games I've seen, I can kind of see it.

Then there's Peterman...who's NFL comparison on many prospect tracker sites is Smith... So we have a benched QB who draws comparisons to Smith and a rookie making his debut who's NFL comparison is generally Smith. But the rookie is also being labeled an anti-Tyrod. Pretty interesting times in Buffalo right now.
[Reply]
O.city 11:14 AM 11-15-2017
The 1 seed in the afc is big this year because there are only 3 good teams and having the 1 seed allows you to avoid the other two until the afc champ
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up