ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Culver's is wildly underrated. Coastal bias?
carcosa 10:57 AM 11-14-2017
Can we discuss this? Culver's has perhaps the best fast food burger in the country, but I never hear it get the hype that other semi-regional chains like In-n-Out (west coast) and Shake Shack (east coast) do. They also have excellent onion rings, amazing cheese curds, proprietary root beer, and of course the frozen custard.

Look, In-n-Out burgers are great. Shake Shack burgers are fine, too. But ButterBurgers blow 'em both out of the water, if you ask me. Tastes fresh and feels good. I think this is another instance of the freaking lamestream media on the left coast and freaking big city fat cats in "Poo York Shitty" not giving a hardworking midwestern brand its due.

Please share your thoughts and any Culver's experiences you've had.

Thanks.
[Reply]
dls6501 01:20 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
ELEVEN MINUTE REVIEW ON A BURGER?!?

Pass.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:30 PM 11-14-2017
Culver's has one of the worst chicken sandwiches there is. But Burgers are solid.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:31 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Culver's has one of the worst chicken sandwiches there is. But Burgers are solid.
that cod sandwich looks good - you tried?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 11-14-2017
Culvers is good as is S And Shake. Hold your buttholes, but Fraud Guys is pure dogshit. Poverty burger at a terrible price. Fries suck too.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:39 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Culvers is good as is S And Shake. Hold your buttholes, but Fraud Guys is pure dogshit. Poverty burger at a terrible price. Fries suck too.
FUCK YOU!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:41 PM 11-14-2017

I bet you like Inn-N-Out's fries and hate Casey's Pizza too.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:41 PM 11-14-2017
PGM - Review Brah stated Steak & Shake beat Culvers 9.6 to 9.4
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:42 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:

I bet you like Inn-N-Out's fries and hate Casey's Pizza too.
Nope. Fraud Guys is a joke though
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:43 PM 11-14-2017
I can see that. Would love to see him spill S and S chili on that white dress shirt!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:43 PM 11-14-2017
FUCK YOU!!!
You dick!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:45 PM 11-14-2017
I can see that. Would love to see him spill S and S chili on that white dress shirt!
No why would you be so awful?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:45 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I've never eaten at a Culver's, as they don't have any franchises in CA.

How In-N-Out Burger is ranked that high is baffling. Their fries are always soggy, they don't offer mayo (I can't stand 1,000 Island dressing) and their buns are chewy.

I've eaten at In-N-Out Burger once in 17 years and it'll be another 17 years (or more) before I eat there again.

Blech.
How can the fries be "always" soggy when you've only eaten there once? Hmmmm?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:48 PM 11-14-2017

I like the Joplin/RangeLine Rd comment
[Reply]
luv 01:50 PM 11-14-2017
I guess I have different taste than most people. I would go to Culver's over Stake & Shake any day of the week. Steak & Shake has the shoestring fries that are only good if serve as part of a chili dish, I'm not a fan of the flat burgers, and I even think their shakes have gone downhill. If I want a burger and fries, I'm going to Culver's. I'm a fan of the cheese curds, and I prefer frozen custard to ice cream...most of the time.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11-14-2017, 01:51 PM
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
DaneMcCloud 01:55 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
How can the fries be "always" soggy when you've only eaten there once? Hmmmm?
Dude, I already explained this.

I went to In-N-Out burger many times between 1993-2000, usually in Barstow on my way to Vegas, but there's also a location in Hollywood off of Sunset & La Brea.

I stopped eating there because the burgers were underwhelming and the fries were always undercooked and soggy.

Earlier this year, we stopped at In-N-Out on the way to Palm Springs for Spring Break. We had the same exact experience: Soggy fries, unflavorful burgers.

Tommy's, Astro and Fatburger blow away In-N-Out, IMO, and it isn't even close.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up