ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Louis CK's film premier and Colbert apperance -- cancelled.
Direckshun 01:59 PM 11-09-2017
Apparently the NYT is about to release a story revealing potentially salacious allegations about CK. He's possibly next to go down.

Rumors have circulated around CK for a few years now. I don't know what the Times has, but he's probably going to be hit with some sexual assault or sexual harassment accusations.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-story-1056585
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:55 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
That is indeed crazy fucked up shit.
All these allegations make me feel my sex life is very tame.
Well, I wouldn't exactly compare sexual assault and unwanted male masturbation to a normal, healthy sex life.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:04 PM 11-09-2017
Weinstein did this too. Is this some power thing? Not sexual? I've read rape is not about sex but power. Seems this is along the same lines.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:10 PM 11-09-2017
God. Dammit.

Love Louis CK. And there's nobody out there that feels more genuine than he does. You really can't trust any of these damn guys.

As for the jerkin' vs. fuckin' thing...well as macabre as it is, there IS a sliding scale here and while jerking it in front of some girl is certainly not good, forcible rape is considerably worse. Even the cretins have some kind of line I guess?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:10 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Weinstein did this too. Is this some power thing? Not sexual? I've read rape is not about sex but power. Seems this is along the same lines.
Yeah, my first thought when these stories started coming out was, "Who the hell thinks women are turned on by that?" But I'm sure it's a power thing (maybe even subconsciously so): I'm going to embarrass and humiliate you, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sick stuff.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:19 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
God. Dammit.

Love Louis CK. And there's nobody out there that feels more genuine than he does. You really can't trust any of these damn guys.

As for the jerkin' vs. fuckin' thing...well as macabre as it is, there IS a sliding scale here and while jerking it in front of some girl is certainly not good, forcible rape is considerably worse. Even the cretins have some kind of line I guess?
Louis CK isn't and wasn't a very good looking guy (and his ex-wife is about a 3), so he may have some sort of complex that prohibits him from actually forcing himself upon women so instead, he uses his power in the industry to fulfill his fantasies by masturbating while they watch him.

I don't know. It's fucked up. Jesus.

What's weird is that he showed his wiener more than a few times on his HBO show Louie, which I thought was a strange move, especially since he was sharing scenes with Pamela Adlon, who's never said anything about knowing that Louis is/was fucked up.

On a side note, I have a friend that's worked on the Conan show since it moved to Los Angeles, and we've about Bill Burr and Louis CK's amazing appearances on the show over the years.

He's said that everyone on staff goes crazy when Burr and CK are the guests and they're really beloved. Never a word about this kind of weirdness.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:21 PM 11-09-2017
Burr is also among my favorites. I'm sure he sends dick picks to nuns.

Oh well; at least I made peace with my antagonistic nature towards pretty much the entire entertainment community over the last 18 months or so. That makes this whole thing kinda fun.

Turns out the entire lot of preachy assholes seems to have in some way known about this kind of shit and just made sure to keep a lid on it. Great group of fellas out there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:23 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Louis CK isn't and wasn't a very good looking guy (and his ex-wife is about a 3), so he may have some sort of complex that prohibits him from actually forcing himself upon women so instead, he uses his power in the industry to fulfill his fantasies by masturbating while they watch him.

What's weird is that he showed his wiener more than a few times on his HBO show Louie, which I thought was a strange move, especially since he was sharing scenes with Pamela Adlon, who's never said anything about knowing that Louis is/was fucked up.

On a side note, I have a friend that's worked on the Conan show since it moved to Los Angeles, and we've about Bill Burr and Louis CK's amazing appearances on the show over the years.

He's said that everyone on staff goes crazy when Burr and CK are the guests and they're really beloved. Never a word about this kind of weirdness.
Those are two of my three favorite comedians. CK, Burr and Tosh.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:31 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Burr is also among my favorites. I'm sure he sends dick picks to nuns.
Man, I hope not but who the fuck knows?

Some of these guys that have been exposed haven't been a shock, like Weinstein or Piven. Piven's always considered himself to be a "player" and with the success of Entourage, took it to another level.

But as I said in the DC thread, Spacey finally coming out as gay isn't a shock, since I've heard that for 20 years but underage child molestation? The guy is fucking done.

As for Charlie Sheen, nothing is shocking anymore but at least this time, he didn't have "cover" from his PR people or a terrorist attack in France, which took the attention away from his AIDS revelation.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:07 PM 11-09-2017
Good grief, it's like he wants people to know:

If you're wondering if there is a scene in which Charlie Day simulates masturbating while Rose Byrne talks to Louis CK over speakerphone in I LOVE YOU DADDY, there obviously is

— Andrea Mandell (@AndreaMandell) November 9, 2017

[Reply]
MTG#10 05:14 PM 11-09-2017

Ive seen every episode and maybe its the several beers Ive had but I cant recall ever seeing Louis' package.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:29 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Ive seen every episode and maybe its the several beers Ive had but I cant recall ever seeing Louis' package.
There was definitely an episode, of which season I can't remember, in which he shows his wiener. It was like at the end of an episode that resulted he and Pamela Adlon's character hopping into bed.

I thought it was pretty bizarre at the time and maybe even moreso, now.

Here's a link to Ricky Gervais mentioning a scene on Conan

Ricky Gervais relays a tale of seeing Louis CK naked during a scene for ‘Louie’. He really knows how to paint a picture.

http://theinterrobang.com/ricky-gerv...s-awful-penis/
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:32 PM 11-09-2017
Here's another mention of it:

And flaccid wieners—including, most memorably, Louis C.K.’s in Lucky Louie—have flitted across HBO productions, helping the network earn its annual shower of Emmys.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...erections.html
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:37 PM 11-09-2017

We have a Chief fan down here whose brother is a long time writer for Conan.

I just saw Bill Burr live a couple of weeks ago. The dude still brings it and doesn't care who he offends. I bet he's done something he shouldn't have in his career.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:51 PM 11-09-2017
Why would you want to wack it and have people watch? Wouldn't that be super embarassing? Very strange people out there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why would you want to wack it and have people watch? Wouldn't that be super embarassing? Very strange people out there.
I think its a power thing, not a sex thing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up