ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 18: Can Patrick Mahomes get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl?
Hammock Parties 03:19 PM 08-23-2017
Yes, friends, it's that time again. Let's DO THIS!!!

The Chiefs have decided to have an open competition in preseason for the starting QB job. Let the best man win.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The safety was waiting right there at the catch point, and the CB was close behind... poor throw
That was a goddamn linebacker. I'll take that matchup every time. Reek just dropped it. Little fucker has had an up and down preseason for sure.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:26 PM 08-24-2017
Zombo is gone

Thank god
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:58 PM 08-24-2017
Chiefs establish 2017 practice squad:

QB Kevin Hogan
TE Devon Cajuste
WR Shelton Gibson
LE Tyrone Holmes
OLB Neiron Ball
OLB Kentrell Brothers
OLB Travis Feeney
DT Chris Mayes
MLB Najee Harris
FS Marcus Williams
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:26 PM 08-24-2017
Fucking Mariota. Madden is fucking hard this year, guys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 PM 08-24-2017
Your move, Alex.

[Reply]
New World Order 07:47 PM 08-24-2017
As a season ticket holder I demand you start Mahomes.

Trade Alex for a third.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:11 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
76-6 is kinks? :-)
:-) Your avatar works perfectly with this post.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 08-24-2017
One of the five worst intermediate throwers in football. You can't lead a receiver for shit, you old fart.

This isn't looking good for ASS11
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 PM 08-24-2017
Preseason Week 4: Titans 34, Chiefs 14

Patrick Mahomes starts the game, and he is awesome. He is incredible. He is stupendous.

Pat Mahomes: 15-20, 167 yards, 1 TD. 0 INT, 32 yards rushing

Alex Smith: 9-22, 126 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT, 0 yards rushing

The preseason is over. Let's compare the two QBs:

It looks like the old cuck is going to the bench, folks.

ALL HAIL HIS GRACE, PATRICK OF HOUSES MAHOMES AND ARROWHEAD, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF KANSAS CITY AND THE FIRST DOWN, LORD OF THE SEVEN POINTS AND PROTECTOR OF THE FOOTBALL!!!

Bring on the Pats.
[Reply]
-King- 04:03 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Did you notice that Belichik must not have given the rights to his likeness over to the game. It looks like Kevin Spacey coaches the Patriots.

Wtf lmao. I wonder why he doesnt sign his likeness rights to the game. I've never noticed, probably cause for some reason, not a lot of online players use the Patriots. Do they say his name?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:35 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
****ing Mariota. Madden is ****ing hard this year, guys.

Spoiler!
It's not harder, try using QB contain on your rush. The game is basically the same with two major adjustments - the oline blocks better and zones are broken on defense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It's not harder
It's pretty fucking hard when you're down to scabs on the OL and you have QB acc at 15.

The Chiefs RBs are garbage on this game, too. I'm probably going to start CJ Spiller.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:14 AM 08-25-2017
One of the five worst intermediate throwers in football. You can't lead a receiver for shit, you old fart.

This isn't looking good for ASS11
Yeah, who needed the wide open easy first down underneath when you could try to sneak a ball into a 6 inch window to a covered TE.

You have a tendency to blame your quarterbacks for poor decisions you make quite a bit. Even on the long TD from Mahomes you were WAY late releasing the ball. I try to watch the videos where you put the play on the screen up and actually 'run' them. I couldn't for the life of me figured out what the hell took you so long to pull the trigger on that toss.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 AM 08-25-2017
That was a fine decision. A very poor throw, indeed. That's what I get for trying to lead a receiver with Alex Smith down the field. I'm just used to playing with the All-Pro Robby Chase. He connects on those throws. You remember him.

As for the Mahomes TD, lick my balls, I was looking at the middle of the field, and if I had released it sooner it wouldn't have been a TD.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:38 AM 08-25-2017
That was a fine decision. A very poor throw, indeed. That's what I get for trying to lead a receiver with Alex Smith down the field. I'm just used to playing with the All-Pro Robby Chase. He connects on those throws. You remember him.

As for the Mahomes TD, lick my balls, I was looking at the middle of the field, and if I had released it sooner it wouldn't have been a TD.
You could've released it a full second sooner and he'd have caught it at the front of the endzone instead of having to drag his feet. Still a TD.

Dude was covered. The only reason he 'uncovered' is that Madden's AI directed the linebacker to the path of the football. Look at where that LB is situated as the throw is released - in stride with Kelce and in underneath position. That throw may have been picked if Smith puts it in the right spot. But since he sailed it, the LB adjusted to the throw rather than the route (odd AI) and went behind Kelce to adjust to the overthrow.

The right choice was Escobar and a new set of downs - easy.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up