ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 18: Can Patrick Mahomes get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl?
Hammock Parties 03:19 PM 08-23-2017
Yes, friends, it's that time again. Let's DO THIS!!!

The Chiefs have decided to have an open competition in preseason for the starting QB job. Let the best man win.

[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 01:18 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hush. I'm just working out the kinks.

Fucking rain.
76-6 is kinks? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 08-24-2017
FUCKING WOMAN BEATER

Spoiler!

[Reply]
New World Order 02:14 PM 08-24-2017
Preseason Week 2: Bengals 76, Chiefs 6

Tyreek Hill runs back the opening kickoff, and then the Bengals **** up the Chiefs, hardcore. Pat Mahomes works with the starters, but it isn't pretty.

Pat Mahomes: 9-16, 106 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT, -4 yards rushing (two picks were Tyreek Hill's fault though)

Alex Smith: 10-15, 117 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT, 22 yards rushing

The Chiefs, already down RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif for the next month, also lost LT Eric Fisher with a broken thumb for five weeks.

The first month of the regular season looks like it's going to be a dumpster fire.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:48 PM 08-24-2017
You're not a #1 WR kid. Not this year. I guess I'll just have to start throwing to the open receivers if you're gonna drop passes.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:14 PM 08-24-2017
Show 'em how it's done, rookie.

[Reply]
Aspengc8 03:21 PM 08-24-2017
****ING WOMAN BEATER

you need to hold in possession catch for those. What is this on, rookie difficulty?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:31 PM 08-24-2017
You're not a #1 WR kid. Not this year. I guess I'll just have to start throwing to the open receivers if you're gonna drop passes.

Way to Alex Smith the fuck out of that one and ignore Conley streaking down the sideline after his CB bit on the hip fake...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:36 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
you need to hold in possession catch for those. What is this on, rookie difficulty?
All-Madden, slut. That would be picked if I tried to pos catch.

NOW WE'RE STARTING TO ROLL BOYS. WATCH ME AUDIBLE THIS SHIT. THE QB COMPETITION TIGHTENS.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:19 PM 08-24-2017
Preseason Week 3: Seahawks 34, Chiefs 21

It was a dismal day for the Chiefs first-team offense, which did not score under Alex Smith, but when Patrick Mahomes entered the game, they found life. He threw touchdowns to Tyreek Hill, Chris Conley and found Gavin Escobar on a short crosser from the four-yard line as time expired.

Alex Smith: 11-21, 120 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 22 yards rushing

Pat Mahomes: 15-25, 161 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT, 8 yards rushing

The QB competition is neck and neck entering the final week of the preseason. Mahomes will start and Smith will take the second half against the Titans.

[Reply]
TLO 04:24 PM 08-24-2017
You seem awful this game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:33 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
You seem awful this game.
Yeah, dude, it's a brand new fucking game. It takes some getting used to.

You think it's easy throwing the ball on All-Madden with 15 QB accuracy slider and dudes with MED/DEEP accuracy ratings below 85 and even 80? Not to mention the fucking OL injuries? I just started Zach Fulton at LT for fuck's sake.

Just wait, I'll have the Chiefs back in the Super Bowl. SOON.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:39 PM 08-24-2017

Dont blame Reek for a poor throw into double coverage
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:41 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dont blame Reek for a poor throw into double coverage
That wasn't a throw into double coverage. It was single coverage after he had cleared the first defender, and a flat drop.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:57 PM 08-24-2017
Week 4 Preseason cuts:

QB Tyler Bray
QB Joel Stave
WR Seantavius Jones
TE James Winchester
TE Ross Travis
LT Jordan Devey
LG Mike Person
LG Joseph Cheek
RG Donald Hawkins
RT Isaiah Battle

LE Earl Okine
LE David King
RE Jarvis Jenkins
OLB Frank Zombo
MLB Terrance Smith
MLB DJ Alexander
MLB Reshard Cliett
MLB Ukeme Eligwe
CB DJ White
CB DeVante Bausby
SS Leon McQuay
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:01 PM 08-24-2017
That wasn't a throw into double coverage. It was single coverage after he had cleared the first defender, and a flat drop.
The safety was waiting right there at the catch point, and the CB was close behind... poor throw
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up