ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Media Center>Thor: Ragnarok
Bowser 11:09 AM 04-10-2017

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:48 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Speculation - it only makes sense as a lot of these guys are probably done with the franchise after infinity wars. Also it's just good dramatic story writing if you see some of your favs pass in a heroic fashion
thats cool. Sorry. Speculation is fine and dandy. Not up to speed on future marvel stories.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:52 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainme...arvel-contract

Plus he's died in the comics, so it's not like it's out of the realm of possibilities.
spend more time with the coolest dog in the world?

If you haven't seen his instagram posts, check them out if you are a dog lover.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:44 PM 11-13-2017
Me - I bet Supreman breaks the veil between the Marvel and DC universe, and is drawn into a battle to the death with Thanos after every hero is killed, and it takes him wearing the Infinity Gauntlet to beat him and bring everyone back to life, the end.

BRC - SPOILER THAT CRAP
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Me - I bet Supreman breaks the veil between the Marvel and DC universe, and is drawn into a battle to the death with Thanos after every hero is killed, and it takes him wearing the Infinity Gauntlet to beat him and bring everyone back to life, the end.

BRC - SPOILER THAT CRAP
pfffftttt Dr. Strange just sends Thanos to another dimension with a flick of the hand. No one dies.
[Reply]
Fish 12:15 AM 11-14-2017
Korg was pretty funny. I liked how he kept asking people if they wanted to take off with him...
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:34 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Korg was pretty funny. I liked how he kept asking people if they wanted to take off with him...
I watched an Emergency Awesome video where he said the director modeled him after bouncers in New Zealand. Huge mean looking motherfuckers that could rip your arms off and beat you to death with them but are really soft spoken nice guys.

:-)
[Reply]
JD10367 11:00 AM 11-14-2017
I want Black Widow to die... by me fucking her to death.
[Reply]
Fish 08:12 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I watched an Emergency Awesome video where he said the director modeled him after bouncers in New Zealand. Huge mean looking motherfuckers that could rip your arms off and beat you to death with them but are really soft spoken nice guys.

:-)... Even better... I found out that Korg was both motion captured and voiced by the movie director Tiki Wakitakitomy (sic). He was initially slated to have barely a few lines. But Hemsworth liked the character so much he insisted on more scenes for Korg.

"Hey, man, I'm Korg. We're gonna get outta here on that big spaceship. Wanna come?"

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:14 PM 11-14-2017
:-)... Even better... I found out that Korg was both motion captured and voiced by the movie director Tiki Wakitakitomy (sic). He was initially slated to have barely a few lines. But Hemsworth liked the character so much he insisted on more scenes for Korg.

"Hey, man, I'm Korg. We're gonna get outta here on that big spaceship. Wanna come?"

As he mows down zombies. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:09 AM 11-15-2017

Awesome. He was one of the best things about the movie. Great character, hope to see more
[Reply]
stumppy 09:27 AM 03-11-2018
Watched this last night, pretty damn good. I wonder if the new Hulk will be able to communicate in Infinity War.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:50 AM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Watched this last night, pretty damn good. I wonder if the new Hulk will be able to communicate in Infinity War.
It's a process...:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 10:52 AM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It's a process...:-)
Looking forward to the Mr. Fix It movie!
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:07 PM 03-11-2018

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
As he mows down zombies. :-)
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Awesome. He was one of the best things about the movie. Great character, hope to see more
"Gonna get outta here on that ginormous space ship. Wanna come?

"You do look like you are need of leadership.
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:17 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
pfffftttt Dr. Strange just sends Thanos to another dimension with a flick of the hand. No one dies.
You talking about a Thanos in possession of the Space Gem?

If so, he couldnt send Thanos anywhere.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up