ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 293
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
sedated 07:34 PM 07-19-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
KU needs to be dominate inside the paint again, they've sorely lacked a true dominating presence since Withey/Embiid.
KU has gotten something like 7 total minutes in the NCAA tournament from their (top 10 in the country) big-man recruits in 4 straight years.

Embiid - back/foot
Alexander - mom got greedy
Diallo - raw to the point of being worthless
Doke - wrist

That leaves you with 4-year/undersized/headed to Europe guys like Perry Ellis and Jamari Traylor dealing with NBA bigs.

Any of those years (esp last year) would have been very different if not for that.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:05 PM 07-19-2017
Jack Whitman is quitting school and basketball. Before a free trip to italy. Just yesterday Marvin Bagley indicated he is probably going to reclassify to 2017 class. Hmmmm coinkydink?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:16 AM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Jack Whitman is quitting school and basketball. Before a free trip to italy. Just yesterday Marvin Bagley indicated he is probably going to reclassify to 2017 class. Hmmmm coinkydink?
I'm so far out of college recruiting I have no idea who either of those kids are.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:11 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Agreed. A program with as storied a history as KU should not be lowering itself like this.
Kc connection. Committed to the troll game.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:38 PM 07-20-2017
Another year, another Big 12 championship.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:48 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by sedated:
KU has gotten something like 7 total minutes in the NCAA tournament from their (top 10 in the country) big-man recruits in 4 straight years.

Embiid - back/foot
Alexander - mom got greedy
Diallo - raw to the point of being worthless
Doke - wrist

That leaves you with 4-year/undersized/headed to Europe guys like Perry Ellis and Jamari Traylor dealing with NBA bigs.

Any of those years (esp last year) would have been very different if not for that.
Oh I'm not debating that at all. Whatever the reason may be, the end result is that they've been crap in the paint in recent yrs. Hopefully that changes this yr.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:53 PM 08-10-2017
It looks like the writing is on the wall that Mitchell Robinson will come to KU, that is if Bill Self lets him.

He's apparently visiting this weekend and LSU is now out.

Mitchell Robinson recently packed his shit up and left Western Kentucky before starting FALL classes. One of his family members resigned from their coaching gig at WKU a few weeks earlier. Robinson is a consensus Top 10 player in the 2017 class. In order to play this season, he would have to get a waiver from the NCAA, which is probably a long shot, but not impossible. If he didn't get a waiver from the NCAA, he would likely just be an Enes Kanter situation. He would probably go pro in 2018 and never play a minute for KU.

But KU has an open scholly for this year that they aren't doing anything with anyway, and there isn't anybody out there since Jack Whitman screwed us in the buttox.

LSU no longer recruiting Mitchell Robinson, source told ESPN. Former Western Kentucky signee is set to visit Kansas this weekend.

— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) August 11, 2017

https://twitter.com/kodakmitch23

http://www.chatsports.com/lsu-tigers...land-him-34990
[Reply]
BWillie 06:44 PM 10-02-2017
It was late night last Friday. Crickets in here. Shame on you all.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:46 PM 10-02-2017
Hey you cord cutters...is it possible to have one source like Sling TV, Amazon Video or whatever and get ALL of the following:
-ESPN
-ESPN2
-ESPNU
-FS1
-CBS
-ABC
-ESPN3 (logging in to use Watch ESPN app)
-Fox Sports Kansas City
-Big 10 Network
-MLB Network
-NBA Network

AND the ability to record the shit.

If I could do that, I would be fine finally getting rid of cable/direct TV.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:10 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hey you cord cutters...is it possible to have one source like Sling TV, Amazon Video or whatever and get ALL of the following:
-ESPN
-ESPN2
-ESPNU
-FS1
-CBS
-ABC
-ESPN3 (logging in to use Watch ESPN app)
-Fox Sports Kansas City
-Big 10 Network
-MLB Network
-NBA Network

AND the ability to record the shit.

If I could do that, I would be fine finally getting rid of cable/direct TV.
Playstation Vue meets most of that
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:16 PM 10-13-2017
Boom Devon Dotson to KU! Finally breaks the streak of not getting top point guards
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 04:35 PM 10-13-2017
Oh fuck yes, go get Grimes and that's a damn good class.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:41 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Boom Devon Dotson to KU! Finally breaks the streak of not getting top point guards
so the guy is top shelf good but not "elite" so he may stay more than one year?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:44 PM 10-13-2017
have a good shot of getting zion, grimes, and langford which would be a damn good class. Langford is high on indiana though since he is from there
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:45 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
so the guy is top shelf good but not "elite" so he may stay more than one year?
yeah, I don't think he will be a one and done but you never know. He will be our starting point guard next year though
[Reply]
Page 6 of 293
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up