ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 165
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:23 PM 03-27-2017
Back up in your ass with the resurrection. Follow the Cuonzo Martin era here.

Recruiting Commitments:

2017:
Michael Porter Jr., SF, *****, Gatorade National Player of the Year
CJ Roberts, PG, ****
Blake Harris, PG, ***/****
Jeremiah Tilmon, F/C, ****
Kassius Robertson, Grad Transfer
Jontay Porter (possible re-classification from Class of '18), ****

Departures: No one that matters
Returning Players: No one that matters

Overall class ranking: #6 nationally.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 AM 03-29-2017
It just ended, here's the embed:

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:16 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Doing a facebook live interview with the KC Star right now (not sure if it's on the radio anywhere).

G'damn, no wonder recruits love this guy. He's just amazingly relateable and would be for a ton of walks of life. His upbringing in some damn poor areas, family issues (brother in prison), tenacity and drive to get out of there. His time in at Purdue with Keady, time in the NBA and Europe, the cancer and recovery. His wears his faith on his sleeve.

And it's not slick, that's the thing. He face can be pained and you can see him struggle with answers here and there. He's thoughtful and expressive. His candor comes across as a guy that is completely genuine.

I really like this guy.

I really like him too. I think it's a perfect fit for Mizzou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:09 PM 03-29-2017
This is the kind of noise normally reserved for little kids getting hit by stray foul balls...

#Mizzou commit Michael Porter Jr. showing he can fly in warmups for the #McDAAG pic.twitter.com/BO0XbJyro5

— Power Mizzou (@PowerMizzoucom) March 29, 2017

There is an audible 'woah' in the arena. G'damn I hope he's as advertised. I don't know that I can handle him being DGB.

Please just be a good kid and give us 18/7/4. I don't think that's asking too much.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:13 PM 03-29-2017
This is the kind of noise normally reserved for little kids getting hit by stray foul balls...

There is an audible 'woah' in the arena. G'damn I hope he's as advertised. I don't know that I can handle him being DGB.

Please just be a good kid and give us 18/7/4. I don't think that's asking too much.
He's telling people he may not be a one and done....we'll see
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:16 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
He's telling people he may not be a one and done....we'll see
Sure.

The NBA is going to come calling with a guaranteed $20+ million and he'll decide 'nah, wanna play with my brother'...

Look, there are times when I'll say "good for the kid for sticking with the school' but in this instance I'd just have to call him stupid. There's no way in the world he should stick around if he's a top 3 pick (as he almost certainly will be).
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:32 PM 03-29-2017
Sure.

The NBA is going to come calling with a guaranteed $20+ million and he'll decide 'nah, wanna play with my brother'...

Look, there are times when I'll say "good for the kid for sticking with the school' but in this instance I'd just have to call him stupid. There's no way in the world he should stick around if he's a top 3 pick (as he almost certainly will be).
Yep, as a KU fan, I too prefer it when we can land the Frank Masons of the world.

But I've never, ever blamed the 1 and done's for jumping ship when the NBA came calling.
[Reply]
phisherman 05:34 PM 03-29-2017
Sure.

Though it doesn't appear that he or his family needs the money, I have to agree with you. It sure would be nice to get 2 years though...
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:16 PM 03-29-2017
Doing a facebook live interview with the KC Star right now (not sure if it's on the radio anywhere).

G'damn, no wonder recruits love this guy. He's just amazingly relateable and would be for a ton of walks of life. His upbringing in some damn poor areas, family issues (brother in prison), tenacity and drive to get out of there. His time in at Purdue with Keady, time in the NBA and Europe, the cancer and recovery. His wears his faith on his sleeve.

And it's not slick, that's the thing. He face can be pained and you can see him struggle with answers here and there. He's thoughtful and expressive. His candor comes across as a guy that is completely genuine.

I really like this guy.
Bonus: He's also looks like former WWE and Stampede Wrestler Bad News Brown, a guy so tough that he once threatened to whip Andre the Giant's ass for dropping a racial slur, and Andre immediately apologized.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:22 PM 03-29-2017

No. 1 recruit Michael Porter Jr. got way �� for this alley-oop. pic.twitter.com/OdF2x4Xsxg

— ESPN (@espn) March 30, 2017

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:27 PM 03-29-2017

I really like this guy.
Zo's awesome. You will love him to death. Springfield loved him.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:29 PM 03-29-2017

Just received an offer from Mizzou ������‼️ #MIZ

— Torrence Watson (@TorrenceWatson) March 29, 2017

[Reply]
dlphg9 06:37 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

He seems excited. Bet he accepts
[Reply]
Brent Williams 07:00 PM 03-29-2017
MPJ MVP
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:02 PM 03-29-2017

M-I-Z chant breaks out as Porter Jr. is announced as game MVP.

— Tod Palmer (@todpalmer) March 30, 2017

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:59 PM 03-29-2017

He's better than a good kid...he's a great kid from a great family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 5 of 165
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up