Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Walter Mock 3/1 would please most
Chief Roundup 06:31 PM 03-05-2017
http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

1. Kiser QB Notre Dame
2. Tim Williams OLB Alabama
3. Jeremy McNichols RB Boise St.
3. Jake Butt TE Michigan
4. Damore'ea Stringefellow, WR Ole Miss

I could see us taking Marlon Mack instead of McNichols and Jalen Robinette instead of Stringefellow.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:31 AM 03-06-2017
Butt-Kiser.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:45 PM 03-06-2017
This is funny.

2017 NFL Mock Draft: Projecting What Could Happen in the First Round

27. Chiefs: John Ross, Wide Receiver

Top Needs: WR, ILB, DE, DT

The Kansas City Chiefs have needed a legitimate deep threat in the receiving group for a while, as the popgun passing offense created just the fifth-worst wide receiver Reception NEP per target in the league. Washington Huskies wide receiver John Ross will be added here to create that other dimension.

Ross can line up all over the formation, with route-running precision and deep-threat potential. His slight build and speed are suspect, but Ross’s hands are sure when running crossing routes into traffic and when high-pointing. His speed is a true game-changer, forcing cornerbacks to assume the deep ball and leaving him uncovered underneath on curls and digs.

In 2016, Ross was 27th in yards per reception (14.2) among 76 FBS receivers with at least 60 receptions, and he was also third-best in touchdown rate (20.99 percent). His 81 receptions were tied for 21st-most among these wideouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:16 PM 03-06-2017
Charlie Campbell has updated his:
Corey Davis
Kevin King
Joe Mixon
Alex Anzalone
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:39 PM 03-06-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
The 2015 Kizer and the 2016 Kizer are two entirely different samples. In 2015 he had solid talent around him with experience on the o-line. Last year his line disappointed, the weapons were not as abundant and Kelly dicked him around by not naming him starter to begin the season. Terribly undercoached.

For his sake, I hope he ends up in a good program that can develop his obvious talents. Whoever does will need to be patient though....
And people question why he didn't go back for another year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:40 PM 03-06-2017
Nobody knew who Tyreek Hill was when they drafted him and that was a PR nightmare. Couldn't imagine what the backlash would be if they drafted Mixon.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:36 PM 03-06-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Nobody knew who Tyreek Hill was when they drafted him and that was a PR nightmare. Couldn't imagine what the backlash would be if they drafted Mixon.
Well, they could say how Hill has been a model citizen on and off the field while with the Chiefs, and how he was dedicated enough to make it to the Pro Bowl as a rookie, playing the "everyone deserves a second chance" card.

But I agree. They would have to face a LOT of questions if they took Mixon. Any team would, but it's going to happen.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:34 PM 03-07-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well, they could say how Hill has been a model citizen on and off the field while with the Chiefs, and how he was dedicated enough to make it to the Pro Bowl as a rookie, playing the "everyone deserves a second chance" card.

But I agree. They would have to face a LOT of questions if they took Mixon. Any team would, but it's going to happen.
Those questions can be answered by the league imo. They are allowing him to be drafted and play in the NFL so why should whatever team that drafts him be put through any scrutiny?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:03 PM 11-01-2017
People wanted Kiser in the first? Really?!?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:27 PM 11-01-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Why are you not fans of Kizer? I love his game, good accuracy, quick release.
Prescient
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:09 PM 11-01-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Prescient
He's on Cleveland nobody becomes good there
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up