[Reply]
thabear04 04:36 PM 04-12-2017
Josh Brolin Is Deadpool 2's Cable
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:39 PM 04-12-2017
Thanos AND Cable?
[Reply]
unlurking 08:34 PM 04-12-2017
I "think" I like this? Could be awesome. Curious about Domino though.

The fuck, Fox! You can't play 2 characters in the same universe!! Josh Brolin was in Sicario and I was in Sabrina The Teenage Witch. pic.twitter.com/AQCRp1aWKg

— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) April 12, 2017

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:19 AM 04-13-2017
Ryan Reynolds is amazing.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:47 AM 04-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Thanos AND Cable?
$500 right now Cable has something purple splashed on his face in D2...
[Reply]
unlurking 12:33 PM 04-13-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
$500 right now Cable has something purple splashed on his face in D2...
Or a kid bedazzles one of his gloves or something. Cue a Reynolds joke about what type of people wear pretty jewelry on their fists.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:14 PM 04-13-2017
As long as this means J.K Simmons can return as Jameson I'm game.
[Reply]
thabear04 02:20 PM 05-10-2017
http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-cas...l-shatterstar/

Deadpool 2 Reportedly Casting Three X-Force Characters [Updated]

Fox is betting big with Deadpool’s future and are reportedly planning to introduce three more X-Force members in Deadpool 2. Fans have known since last year that, eventually, Fox would be bringing the X-Force team into their movie universe and have given the Deadpool franchise the responsibility of making that happen. Since then, it has come out that Cable and Domino will have prominent roles setting up their futures in X-Force, and have already cast Josh Brolin and Zazie Beetz, respectively.

This decision has elevated what was a relatively intimate film in Deadpool to now being more along the lines of an ensemble piece. As if introducing these two mutants, bringing back others, and adding other new mystery characters wasn’t a tall enough task, it has now been revealed that three future X-Force members will debut in Deadpool 2 as well.

ComicBook is reporting that Fox is planning on using the ending of Deadpool 2 to heavily set up X-Force and will do so in the form of a post-credits scene. According to their sources, this post-credits scene will introduce Sunspot, Feral, and Shatterstar into the universe. The plan is for each to then star alongside Deadpool, Cable, and Domino in X-Force, but this idea will require them to cast the future stars in the coming months. (UPDATE: Deadpool and Deadpool 2 co-writer Rhett Reese is denying that this report is accurate.)

In the comics, each of the three characters have served as members of the X-Force over the years. Each can be seen above with Shatterstar having the long orange ponytail, Sunspot sporting the red visor, and Feral appearing right below. For those that are fans of the X-Men films, they may remember Sunspot appearing in previous movies, which will surely be retconned with this latest incarnation. His real name is Roberto DeCosta, and as his superhero name implies, he can absorb solar energy to fly and more.

Shatterstar’s real name is Gaveedra Seven and is the son of other X-Men heroes Dazzler and Longshot. He has a variety of superhuman abilities, but is unique thanks to his hollow bones that allow him to be lighter. Feral’s real name is Maria Callasantos and as her look would imply, has many characters of feline creatures. Claws, fangs, agility, speed, and healing are at her disposal.

With each of these characters set to play such a minor role in Deadpool 2, it could be awhile before casting is announced and with Fox’s out of the box thinking, there is no telling who could end up in these roles. Fox could go old or young for any or all of these roles, but casting aside, this continues to show that Fox has some semblance of a larger plan and moves like these reinforce it. Now that they have multiple future films announced and plans for many more, it will undoubtedly be interesting to see how these plans fall into place.
[Reply]
bowener 09:56 AM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Spoiler!

I really hope this isn't true. It sounds like it would be a thrown together shit sandwich similar to the pile of shit DC has created under/alongside Snyder. Out of sheer boredom I tried watching Suicide Squad yesterday... jesus what a mess. It was created for one subset: white trash. The film is the equivalent of finding a misprinted affliction tshirt at the goodwill. You can cleary see what the creators intentions were, but the final product was still going to be shitty.

EDIT: Also there is an animated Deadpool coming to FXX produced by Donald Glover.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 05-11-2017
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/dead...xx-1202421886/

“Deadpool” is heading to TV — in animated form.

FXX is working on an animated series for Marvel’s “Deadpool,” which will be created by Donald Glover and Stephen Glover, Variety has learned.

The untitled show has been given a straight-to-series order, with a 10-episode first season expected to debut in 2018.

“Atlanta” creator and Golden Globe winner Donald Glover and his brother, “Atlanta” staff writer Stephen Glover, will serve as showrunners, executive producers and writers of the series. Marvel’s Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory are executive producers. The untitled series is produced by Marvel Television in association with FX Productions and ABC Signature Studios for FXX.

“How much more fun could this be? Deadpool, Donald and FX – the perfect fit for the Merc with the Mouth,” Loeb said. “We’re thrilled that our relationship with FX that started with ‘Legion’ continues with what is sure to be a groundbreaking show in adult animation.”

20th Century Fox’s “Deadpool,” which hit theaters February 2016, was a gigantic box office success, raking in nearly $800 million internationally off of a $58 million budget. The movie cemented Ryan Reynolds as an A-list star and reinvigorated the R-rated superhero genre, alongside Hugh Jackman’s “Logan.” No word on whether Reynolds will be affiliated with the FXX series, which like the film, will also based off of the Marvel comic book heroes.

While no voice actors have been announced for the series, in a funny turn of events, “Atlanta” actress Zazie Beetz has been cast in the sequel film, “Deadpool 2,” as Domino.

Donald Glover is also already in the Marvel family. Coming up, he’ll star in “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” which will be released this July.

For FX Networks, the sure-to-be-hotly-anticipated series is the latest animated project for the FX portfolio, following the likes of the Emmy-nominated “Archer.” Last year, FX boss John Landgraf announced that FXX will be moving “really aggressively” into more animated series and short-form series in the adult animation format — and “Deadpool,” the raunchy comic book character, surely fits that bill.

The Glovers are both repped by WME and Lev Ginsburg. Donald is additionally handled by Dianne McGunigle of MGMT Entertainment.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:47 AM 06-30-2017

Deadpool 2 star Josh Brolin teases Cable transformation
[Reply]
sully1983 07:12 AM 07-01-2017
Hunt of the Wilderpeople kid actor is cast in this . Hell yes! If you haven't seen Hunt for the Wilderpeople, I HIGHLY recommend you do it. The kid is freaking hilarious in it, and I am sure he'll be great in Deadpool 2.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:49 AM 08-07-2017

[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up