ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 680 of 1208
« First < 180580630670676677678679680 6816826836846907307801180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:07 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Your phone doesn't have "flash"???

Enjoy being lazy 7 hour drive? That sucks. No airports?
I don't use the camera on my phone—which was dead and being recharged even if I wanted to. It's an Android and it's not compatible with my Mac, even with the software to adapt it. So I can't get my pictures off it. I use a camera. I like my camera but the flash doesn't make food pictures look very good either.

I fly about every other week in the winter but they won't fly me within a certain mileage. At least I didn't have to do the driving.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:41 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I don't use the camera on my phone—which was dead and being recharged even if I wanted to. It's an Android and it's not compatible with my Mac, even with the software to adapt it. So I can't get my pictures off it. I use a camera. I like my camera but the flash doesn't make food pictures look very good either.

I fly about every other week in the winter but they won't fly me within a certain mileage. At least I didn't have to do the driving.
When they used to fly me they made me stay out for 2 weeks. Some of the places I spent weekends would scare the ____ out of some. 9 days out 3 1/2 off including 1/2 day Monday.

What phone are you using?

May I suggest you email your pictures to yourself? I know, radical idea..., you do have cloud services too, don't you?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't take good food pics either, lazy here too.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:11 AM 11-17-2017
Think I'll make hash browns for breakfast Sunday 🤔
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:48 AM 11-17-2017
When they used to fly me they made me stay out for 2 weeks. Some of the places I spent weekends would scare the ____ out of some. 9 days out 3 1/2 off including 1/2 day Monday.

What phone are you using?

May I suggest you email your pictures to yourself? I know, radical idea..., you do have cloud services too, don't you?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't take good food pics either, lazy here too.
I prefer my camera. It's very easy. I don't usually post about a meal without a pic except for a few times. Or I just stay out of posting in here when I haven't. Other times, the picture didn't make the meal look very good so I don't. I've made meatloaf, mousakka, chicken parm and other dishes and just never mentioned it because the picture was bad.

Most I have to travel out is 4-5 days—once 11 days. Thinking of dropping the gig though. It's getting old and boring.
[Reply]
srvy 12:03 PM 11-17-2017
Yeah BEP meal pics are works of art. Do yourself a favor and search this thread before posting Cooper.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:13 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah BEP meal pics are works of art. Do yourself a favor and search this thread before posting Cooper.
nope, too lazy....If she wants me to see, she can send me a link, the search engine here sucks!

This is my chili pic complete w/ dribble off the side in disposable tray.
Attached: chili.jpg (111.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:28 PM 11-19-2017
Did a test run on the turkey fryer today with a whole chicken and some French fries. That whole fried chicken is outstanding. Really looking forward to frying the turkey.

Finished it off with some homemade key lime pie.
[Reply]
Stewie 01:46 PM 11-19-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Did a test run on the turkey fryer today with a whole chicken and some French fries. That whole fried chicken is outstanding. Really looking forward to frying the turkey.

Finished it off with some homemade key lime pie.
I made Key Lime pie for the first time a couple of years ago. It should be called quiche with lime flavoring. I never knew a main ingredient in the filling are egg yolks.
[Reply]
Stewie 01:52 PM 11-19-2017
I'm making duck today. I've never attempted duck in my life. It seems to be relatively easy as long as there's a place for the fat to run. I'm cooking it on my Weber natural gas grill and their recipe (whole duckling) calls for salt and pepper, that's it.

It's amazing that duck is now cheaper than ground beef (that's on sale). It's an upside down world.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:58 PM 11-19-2017
Originally Posted by Stewie:
I made Key Lime pie for the first time a couple of years ago. It should be called quiche with lime flavoring. I never knew a main ingredient in the filling are egg yolks.

Recipe I used was only 3 egg yolks and condensed milk, as well as zest and juice.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:02 PM 11-19-2017
I'm making duck today. I've never attempted duck in my life. It seems to be relatively easy as long as there's a place for the fat to run. I'm cooking it on my Weber natural gas grill and their recipe (whole duckling) calls for salt and pepper, that's it.

It's amazing that duck is now cheaper than ground beef (that's on sale). It's an upside down world.
Don't over cook it, like my God blessed deceased mother.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:25 PM 11-19-2017

DUCK IS ON MY LIST TOO BUYING 2 FOR FREEZER
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:45 PM 11-19-2017
DUCK IS ON MY LIST TOO BUYING 2 FOR FREEZER
OKAY
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:52 PM 11-19-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
OKAY
Sorry Chat is in CAPS
[Reply]
Stewie 03:31 PM 11-19-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Recipe I used was only 3 egg yolks and condensed milk, as well as zest and juice.
Oh yeah, condensed milk. I forgot about all that fat and sugar.
[Reply]
Page 680 of 1208
« First < 180580630670676677678679680 6816826836846907307801180 > Last »
Up