ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 300
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:34 AM 10-16-2014
Enough with huge scenes after the credits. I hate it. A lot of people turn it off when the credits roll. Sherlock did almost the same thing. HUGE scene in the season finale but in their case they halted the credits one second after they started. I don't wanna have to get in the habit of waiting for the credits, especially in movies, to finish because 1 out of 100 times there will be a huge scene afterwards.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:58 AM 10-16-2014
Just caught the new ep. Pretty damn good.

Who thinks the head dude from terminus will be heard from again? Negan maybe?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:04 AM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

Don’t think he’s supposed to be Negan but from the previews/teasers out there it looks like he plays a role in a future episode(s).
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:04 AM 10-16-2014

No, I don't think so. I don't think we see Negan at least until the end of this season, and maybe not till the end of next season.

In the books, he doesn't show up until they're totally settled at Alexandria Safe Zone, which is outside DC.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:05 AM 10-16-2014

Don't think he's Negan either, but I definitely think he'll be back. Rick clearly didn't get a kill shot on him. They also made that big deal about how Rick was going to kill him with the machete from the cache (at least I think that's the weapon he said he would kill him with).
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:06 AM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Don't think he's Negan either, but I definitely think he'll be back. Rick clearly didn't get a kill shot on him. They also made that big deal about how Rick was going to kill him with the machete from the cache (at least I think that's the weapon he said he would kill him with).
Yes, machete with a red handle.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:26 AM 10-16-2014
This season will be fun.,
[Reply]
salame 10:32 AM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
he's probably the leader of the hunters

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:37 AM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by salame:
he's probably the leader of the hunters

Oh, good call. That church is the priest's right? We saw Gabriel in the trailer for next week.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:22 AM 10-16-2014
Yeah, he doesn't fit the profile really but we know how they like to jump around the story. Rick shoulda finished that cocksucker off.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:26 AM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Yes, machete with a red handle.
They have made a point of foreshadowing the whole series.

I have no doubt at some point he'll split that man's skull with a machete.

They've diverged from the comix a lot but after the fact I really can't complain. They've balanced that wire of being true and mixing it up very well.

And I doubt it will but the performances deserve award nomination. If you forget the subject matter (horror, zombies, etc) people keep tuning in for the characters.

They've done a great job of emulating the comix in that the stories being about people and the setting (zombie doom) being secondary. The whole point is how humans respond to a (seemingly) hopeless situation...
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:16 PM 10-16-2014
I realize Laurie Holden isn't a favorite around here but I still found this interesting.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/...xternal,manual

You Won't Believe Which Walking Dead Star Helped Bring Down A Criminal Organization
[Reply]
Bowser 07:58 PM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I realize Laurie Holden isn't a favorite around here but I still found this interesting.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/...xternal,manual

You Won't Believe Which Walking Dead Star Helped Bring Down A Criminal Organization
That's fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Ceej 04:56 AM 10-18-2014
Great premiere!

To me, it leaves two burning questions.

How is Morgan going to be involved?

AND

What does the BAMF ginger plan on sharing when the time is right?

Oh, and I would take Carol to pound town - first class, no questions asked.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:25 AM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by Ceej:

Oh, and I would take Carol to pound town - first class, no questions asked.
She's got beautiful eyes...
[Reply]
Page 9 of 300
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up