ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1236 of 4795
« First < 23673611361186122612321233123412351236 123712381239124012461286133617362236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:23 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Wrong.....Dungver never drafted Elway.....
:-) My bad...
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:55 PM 11-17-2017

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:02 PM 11-17-2017
"Dilly Dilly" classic ender

Dude looked kinda hammered... that's always greatness.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:19 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You’ve got it all lined up.
That's loss for you. Always thinking about next year.

Love how I am in his head so bad he wants people to troll me over at the mange. Wouldn't expect anything less from the class act loss is.

Dude hates that I am more accepted here than he was at the Mange. Maybe because I don't go into every thread on the main page and compare Bronco players to kfc players like he would do and derail and pollute great threads.

I get that people with his Narcissist disorder always feel they have to be right about everything, say enough crap and your going to be right about something but there was a ton of sheet he was wrong about including not getting his coveted AFC Championship game loss in over 3 years now.

Maybe Next year is the year!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:21 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think you guys just need to hug it out.
I would but I am allergic to the stuff dudes use in Perms. His curly locks would give me a rash.

LOL

I kid because I love.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:29 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Love how I am in his head so bad he wants people to troll me over at the mange. Wouldn't expect anything less from the class act loss is.

Dude hates that I am more accepted here than he was at the Mange. Maybe because I don't go into every thread on the main page and compare Bronco players to kfc players like he would do and derail and pollute great threads.

I get that people with his Narcissist disorder always feel they have to be right about everything, say enough crap and your going to be right about something but there was a ton of sheet he was wrong about including not getting his coveted AFC Championship game loss in over 3 years now.

Nobody cares what you think here. Looks like the only thing you've proven is how much Boss is in your head by coming here to troll from the Mange.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:50 PM 11-17-2017
Elway is going to be the next Al Davis, post-2003.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:32 PM 11-17-2017

I know that over here, all us Chiefs fans refer to the Orange Mane site as the Mange as a slam on the site. But you are a Donk homer. It seems a little strange for you to be calling it that. But whatever, you are a wierd dude anyway.
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:46 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Actually this reflects well on the fans around him. Can you imagine how many hundreds of Raiders fans would have jumped in had this happened in Oakland? :-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:49 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nobody cares what you think here. Looks like the only thing you've proven is how much Boss is in your head by coming here to troll from the Mange.
WRONG!

I had to come here to talk chefs football because everyone disappeared back under their rocks when the Broncos won SB50. Some even taking the loss way out of death by mod.

I keep my smack here in this thread, I don't pollute the other main page threads comparing the chefs to the Great Broncos unlike what loss did ALL THE TIME. loss would go into a thread about a 21 formation and how the Broncos were running it and he would pollute the thread telling us all how much better JC was than CJ and how important YPC was, and would totally derail what the OP had started in a great thread. It is sad when people are sick with the narcissistic disorder and feel they have to be right about everything they say to the point that when they fail to be right they then need an excuse so as not to show their faces anymore.

I didn't come here to track down loss and I never hunted for his posts and followed him around in the classless way that he wants other Planet posters to do to me over at the Mange.

After loss went the death by Mod route so he would have an excuse not to have to show up and take his medicine about all the things he said would or would not happen, Winning SB50 the biggest of his blunders, there were other kFc fans who also left around the same time.

Clay posted the most but they were few and far between, the other idiot chef fan fell off the face of the earth, his userid was kcStud (another penis complex type userid along with Bosschef), kcSTUDLY totally disappeared I hope he is ok if he is over here on another userid.

Others like Royce, Iowain, and Crazy Horse (RIP, we were friends at the end and I still have his PM's before he died) had come for a few weeks come into our house then took their dumps in the living room, wiped their butts on the carpet then left at some point. Each of those guys came and went but 2 years ago there was no one to talk AFC West Football. There are a couple Raider fans who are even worse than the worst kc fan and the 2 SD fans didn't post much at all. I told my self this year that even though I knew the Broncos were on a full on rebuild with a 1st time HC that in order to talk AFC West football in general and chefs in specifics I had to join here to get those takes.

I always hated guys like loss for joining a rival board and there are a couple Pat trolls who come to talk smack when we don't care about them because we beat their team in the playoffs. I told myself when I came here I wasn't going to be like those guys. And after a week of growing pains I figured out to keep my trolling in the Bronco Mega thread and if I wanted to post in the other threads I was going to do it legit, about kc and only kc. I have read some threads where users here have done some great things and I post congrats and rep them in their threads, I have tried to become a member of the community and car about other Planet people because I am a compassionate person. While loss and Clay would spout crap like "stay down Bitch" in our game day threads or totally derail threads to the points where the essence was lost an people were piling on him for being an idiot.

I enjoy posting here. Things have slown down at the Mange, mostly because of all the Winning over the last 5 years but also people have kids now and they are not invested in football the way they were when younger. It happens.

loss is hoping by calling out my userid at the Mange that I will get trolled incessantly He forgets that we have Iggy functions that work well to block any of his gang from bugging me.

I look forward to talking AFC West Football and chefs LOS football with you guys moving forward. I hope the Broncos can win one and stop the streak so it doesn't pass the 7 game streak of ownage the Broncos had on kc during the Manning years, I think if you guys beat us again on Christmas Eve that it will take you guys another year to match our 7 straight wins vs chefs.

I like it here in small doses and have met some great guys I would love to have a beer with the next time I am in Denver as that is where the best chef fans seem to reside. I get it. Living in Chicagoland there are plenty of Chicagoan's who root for the Packers of even the Lions just because they want to be contrarian. But they are still cool people.

So good luck winning the division the rest of the year. I doubt that VJ figures out how to win games in the NFL but if he does and turns our season around it would be a lot of fun to go toe to toe with you guys again but I think the Chuggers are the only team that will fo that.

Next year is Next year! Broncos will be back in time. They earned that time by going to the SB twice in 3 years and winning an iconic SB. SB50. I can go 4-5 years without needed to win a SB but I would like to see some progress.

We will see how things go down the next 7 games. Good Luck getting by Pitt and NE! Not to mention the best NFC team in the SB.

Steve
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:51 AM 11-18-2017
Little much there bud. Move on or go get a hug.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:00 AM 11-18-2017
That whole post was trash.

Again, post my last 20 posts from that crap site before getting banned.

Death by mod?

Are you kidding me?

StevenBronco, you are a sad person.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:02 AM 11-18-2017
And the whole SB run was due to every team you faced having their stars hurt.
[Reply]
TEX 11:56 AM 11-18-2017
WRONG!

I had to come here to talk chefs football because everyone disappeared back under their rocks when the Broncos won SB50. Some even taking the loss way out of death by mod.

I keep my smack here in this thread, I don't pollute the other main page threads comparing the chefs to the Great Broncos unlike what loss did ALL THE TIME. loss would go into a thread about a 21 formation and how the Broncos were running it and he would pollute the thread telling us all how much better JC was than CJ and how important YPC was, and would totally derail what the OP had started in a great thread. It is sad when people are sick with the narcissistic disorder and feel they have to be right about everything they say to the point that when they fail to be right they then need an excuse so as not to show their faces anymore.

I didn't come here to track down loss and I never hunted for his posts and followed him around in the classless way that he wants other Planet posters to do to me over at the Mange.

After loss went the death by Mod route so he would have an excuse not to have to show up and take his medicine about all the things he said would or would not happen, Winning SB50 the biggest of his blunders, there were other kFc fans who also left around the same time.

Clay posted the most but they were few and far between, the other idiot chef fan fell off the face of the earth, his userid was kcStud (another penis complex type userid along with Bosschef), kcSTUDLY totally disappeared I hope he is ok if he is over here on another userid.

Others like Royce, Iowain, and Crazy Horse (RIP, we were friends at the end and I still have his PM's before he died) had come for a few weeks come into our house then took their dumps in the living room, wiped their butts on the carpet then left at some point. Each of those guys came and went but 2 years ago there was no one to talk AFC West Football. There are a couple Raider fans who are even worse than the worst kc fan and the 2 SD fans didn't post much at all. I told my self this year that even though I knew the Broncos were on a full on rebuild with a 1st time HC that in order to talk AFC West football in general and chefs in specifics I had to join here to get those takes.

I always hated guys like loss for joining a rival board and there are a couple Pat trolls who come to talk smack when we don't care about them because we beat their team in the playoffs. I told myself when I came here I wasn't going to be like those guys. And after a week of growing pains I figured out to keep my trolling in the Bronco Mega thread and if I wanted to post in the other threads I was going to do it legit, about kc and only kc. I have read some threads where users here have done some great things and I post congrats and rep them in their threads, I have tried to become a member of the community and car about other Planet people because I am a compassionate person. While loss and Clay would spout crap like "stay down Bitch" in our game day threads or totally derail threads to the points where the essence was lost an people were piling on him for being an idiot.

I enjoy posting here. Things have slown down at the Mange, mostly because of all the Winning over the last 5 years but also people have kids now and they are not invested in football the way they were when younger. It happens.

loss is hoping by calling out my userid at the Mange that I will get trolled incessantly He forgets that we have Iggy functions that work well to block any of his gang from bugging me.

I look forward to talking AFC West Football and chefs LOS football with you guys moving forward. I hope the Broncos can win one and stop the streak so it doesn't pass the 7 game streak of ownage the Broncos had on kc during the Manning years, I think if you guys beat us again on Christmas Eve that it will take you guys another year to match our 7 straight wins vs chefs.

I like it here in small doses and have met some great guys I would love to have a beer with the next time I am in Denver as that is where the best chef fans seem to reside. I get it. Living in Chicagoland there are plenty of Chicagoan's who root for the Packers of even the Lions just because they want to be contrarian. But they are still cool people.

So good luck winning the division the rest of the year. I doubt that VJ figures out how to win games in the NFL but if he does and turns our season around it would be a lot of fun to go toe to toe with you guys again but I think the Chuggers are the only team that will fo that.

Next year is Next year! Broncos will be back in time. They earned that time by going to the SB twice in 3 years and winning an iconic SB. SB50. I can go 4-5 years without needed to win a SB but I would like to see some progress.

We will see how things go down the next 7 games. Good Luck getting by Pitt and NE! Not to mention the best NFC team in the SB.

Steve
Spoken like a Donkard "True Fan" (Who gives up on their team when things go south) :-) Don't fret, there are SO MANY just like you! :-)
[Reply]
thabear04 07:16 PM 11-18-2017
Broncos waive TE AJ Derby, promote Austin Traylor

Weird move don’t know why they got rid of him.
[Reply]
Page 1236 of 4795
« First < 23673611361186122612321233123412351236 123712381239124012461286133617362236 > Last »
Up