ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Rampage
The Franchise 11:24 AM 11-17-2017
Seriously? What the fuck is this bullshit?

[Reply]
Easy 6 12:00 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I know.

It wouldn't kill him to do a good movie though.

Only movie of his I've thought was good, was The Rundown. I enjoyed that movie very much.

And I'm probably the biggest Rock fan on this board.

He has quite the list of some real alltime rock bottom movies.

Be Cool
Toothfairy
The Game
Doom
All of the Fast bullshit, although he's the only good character from the movie

But I get it....he's sold himself out the way Arnold and Hogan did back in the day.
Agreed about The Rundown, that was just a really fun romp, Rock and Sean W Scott had great chemistry, really surprised they never followed that up

Disagree about Arnie though, he didn't have nearly as many stinkers

Originally Posted by unlurking:
Pretty much agree with this regarding his film roles. but Ballers is awesome. Better than any movie he's put out IMO.
Havent caught that yet, doesnt he play a pro football player in it?
[Reply]
unlurking 12:14 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, I like Ballers. Might be his best acting he's done working on that show ever. And the show is great to boot.
Agreed. Funny as hell, but everybody on the show seems to have been cast perfectly. Guttenberg is surprisingly perfect in his role. The cameos are excellent too. Suggs is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Easy 6:
...Havent caught that yet, doesnt he play a pro football player in it?
Yeah. Retired, now a financial manager for NFL stars. Kind of has a bit of an Arli$$ feel in the relationships between him and the players as well as the wheeling/dealing, but much better IMO. Definitely worth a watch.
[Reply]
RobBlake 12:16 PM 11-26-2017
That movie where he has to do some illegal shit for his son was entertaining too called Runner i think
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up