ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone playing HQ Live?
Brooklyn 06:21 AM 11-17-2017
Just started last night after being turned on to it by coworkers. Pretty frickin fun if you love trivia.

It’s a live streaming, multiple choice (3) trivia game all done through an app on your phone. Games are played at 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm EST. 12 questions and whoever is left at the end of the round splits the pot. Each pot starts at $1,000 but there are rollovers if no one wins (haven’t heard of that yet though).

Seems like multiple people are lasting to the finish so no one ever takes the full grand, but winners are banking a hundred or so and then there is some minimum to cash out.

You can get free lives to re-enter the round after a wrong answer by inviting people to play, so that’s part of why I’m sharing. Use my code ‘schecke’ to sign up and you can download from here - https://get.hqtrivia.com

Good luck and let me know what you think. I made it to round 9 last night, hoping for a better showing today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:04 AM 11-17-2017
Spam?
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:10 AM 11-17-2017
This is only for iPhone, right?
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:21 PM 11-17-2017
Just gave it a try on a friends phone (I have Android). Started with just under 80K players. I got the first 10 questions (out of 12) right and was one of 338 standing at that point. Missed question 11 and would have also missed #12 (largest mosiac wall in the world was in Hanoi). A hundred plus go through, each of them got $11.90 out of the possible $1000.

It was interesting but not sure if I would play on a regular basis even though I enjoy trivia (play Trivia Crack daily with a friend).
[Reply]
Jerm 02:26 PM 11-17-2017
I also tried for the first time at 2....really fun, wish they had more than 2 games a day though.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 03:16 PM 11-17-2017
I fat fingered the first round’s answer and went out immediately. Frustrating as I would have made it to about the 10th round. Not that that’s worth anything anyway, but always feels good to get a high score.

[Reply]
Brooklyn 08:17 PM 11-17-2017
Just got my ass kicked in that last round. Prize for Sunday night balloons to $7500. 9 winners each got $110 tonight.

[Reply]
Up