ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>No call of Duty WWII Thread? (I'm playing it and not really having much fun)
TinyEvel 03:51 PM 11-14-2017
Y'all just tired of the CoD franchise? Or is it just better games with the same launch dates (Assassin's Creed Origins, Wolfenstein)

I am a WW2 fan so I was happy to see Cod return to a more reality-based game. But the campaign is just OK so far, and a lot of the animations feel like PS2 era (like guys waving their arms, etc).

The maps in MP are pretty uninspired and not much fun. It talks a long time between matches and no map vote? The leveling up your weapons with the tokens, etc is a bit boring. Too much learning curve.

Maybe I'm just old school, want the simplicity, but I usually play a COD multiplayer for months and months. Not sure I'll stick with this one.

Am I missing something?
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:18 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Its a quick twitch game. Most people start to lose the dexterity to be competitive at those type of games @ around 22.

If you're on PS4 try Fortnite. It's free and really fun.
eh, unless you are playing in the ESL league or a pro esports player, you can do fairly well well into your 30's and early 40's. At least enough to hold your own. Im 41 and all i play is shooters, im not great, but im not ass either.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:01 AM 11-16-2017
I think the game sucks. I love WW2 stuff so I was excited at first when I got news of the trailer.

It really is underwhelming sad to say...

Hasnt been a good COD game since MW2.

I just play MW Remastered on XB1 and I love it...never gets old.

If COD MW franchise was smart, theyd remaster both MW2 and 3 and pkg it all in a trilogy set.
[Reply]
wutamess 10:45 AM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I think the game sucks. I love WW2 stuff so I was excited at first when I got news of the trailer.

If COD MW franchise was smart, theyd remaster both MW2 and 3 and pkg it all in a trilogy set.
THIS * 11 billion!
I'm bored of ALL the small WWII simple linear maps. The guns are ok in WWII but Remastered MW1 is all I really LOVE for about a decade now. Creature of habit I guess. I think the other games are being remastered.

Would love for them to remaster Ghost Recon while we're at it.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:28 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Folks pining for the days of MW1 and 2 really should be playing Titanfall. Its made by the same team of folks (who left infinity ward).
[Reply]
notorious 01:45 PM 11-16-2017
I just want someone to make a STALKER Chernobyl-like game. It was open world and very good.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 02:21 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I just want someone to make a STALKER Chernobyl-like game. It was open world and very good.

Like this? I don't know if its 100% open world but I'm pumped. 2018.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:35 PM 11-16-2017
I was going to pick this one up but then I saw a clip of a dude going on a 15 kill streak with a shovel.

Decided against it right then and there.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:58 PM 11-16-2017
I'm still playing seige and for honor. Thought about renting WWII to see if I like it
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:21 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I was going to pick this one up but then I saw a clip of a dude going on a 15 kill streak with a shovel.

Decided against it right then and there.
That's actually a MP game mode called "slasher"
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up