ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Media Center>The Last of Us Part 2
Sure-Oz 02:48 PM 09-24-2019
Yes....I'm ready someone add the trailer... Release date below.

@Naughty_Dog: The Last of Us Part II launches 02.21.2020.

Watch our new trailer, learn about our Collector’s and Ellie Editions, and more: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...ruary-21-2020/ https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/stat...079938/video/1

The Last of Us Part II – Release Date Reveal Trai…: https://youtu.be/II5UsqP2JAk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 04-28-2020
Sounds like a fucking lawsuit.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:53 AM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy fuck.

I've never seen facial animation like that in a video game. The expressions were amazing.

IN.

(need to play the first one, lol)
Probably the best game I've ever played, on any platform.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 11:59 AM 04-28-2020
Well, just installed Spoiler Protection 2.0 for firefox...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:22 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Some pissed off employee leaked every single cutscenes after not getting paid.
Damn
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:23 PM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Thanks - I dont want to know a thing about this.

The story and human drama is what made the first so special.
Exactly. I've avoided every post cause assholes in the replies apparently are responding with spoilers and discussing apparently
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:55 AM 05-06-2020
New trailer. Holy shit this looks dark.

https://youtu.be/vhII1qlcZ4E
[Reply]
Bowser 06:22 PM 05-06-2020
Spoilers, cussing, disappointment -

[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:38 PM 05-07-2020
I love "gamers" throwing a ****ing hissy fit over these leaks. Like they've never been spoiled on anything before. Then the only spoilers they bitch about, which have been shown in trailers for the most part, is there is a villain who is possibly a transgender and Ellie is a lesbian with a girlfriend, you know the shit that really doesn't matter when it comes Ellie absolutely wrecking everyone, to the overall story and experience.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:04 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I love "gamers" throwing a ****ing hissy fit over these leaks. Like they've never been spoiled on anything before. Then the only spoilers they bitch about, which have been shown in trailers for the most part, is there is a villain who is possibly a transgender and Ellie is a lesbian with a girlfriend, you know the shit that really doesn't matter when it comes Ellie absolutely wrecking everyone, to the overall story and experience.
:-) That's not the problem people have with the leaks, at least from what I've seen.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:16 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) That's not the problem people have with the leaks, at least from what I've seen.
I know of one major complaint, but one major complaint is not going to stop me from enjoying the whole product. I read more comments about what I was referring to than I do about the major complaint.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:27 PM 05-07-2020
I've avoided all spoilers and hope to keep it that way. It sounds like alot of negativity on feedback but I have yet to play a Naughty Dogg game I didn't think was great. This game didn't need a sequel but I'm definitely still hyped to see what happens. The trailer was dark and definitely does not look good for Ellie as this looks like revenge and how far will it go.

Can't wait to play it and see how it goes. Sucks people got spoiled and I'd be upset too but I'd still play. I've heard many say they won't now which is too bad.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 03:57 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I've avoided all spoilers and hope to keep it that way. It sounds like alot of negativity on feedback but I have yet to play a Naughty Dogg game I didn't think was great. This game didn't need a sequel but I'm definitely still hyped to see what happens. The trailer was dark and definitely does not look good for Ellie as this looks like revenge and how far will it go.

Can't wait to play it and see how it goes. Sucks people got spoiled and I'd be upset too but I'd still play. I've heard many say they won't now which is too bad.
I ended up getting spoiled. I understand why some people are pissed but I haven't really read anything that makes me think it's gonna be a bad game. ND has a crazy consistent track record for great games/stories. Not gonna judge until I play it. The trailer has me pretty hyped.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:30 PM 05-08-2020
Day one purchase for me. Especially since we'll probably still be in lockdown or in round 2 lockdown. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:47 PM 05-08-2020
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
I ended up getting spoiled. I understand why some people are pissed but I haven't really read anything that makes me think it's gonna be a bad game. ND has a crazy consistent track record for great games/stories. Not gonna judge until I play it. The trailer has me pretty hyped.
Sorry to hear that for you but glad you're still hyped. I'm curious how the metacritic score will be or overall game reviews for it
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 09:59 AM 06-12-2020
Review embargo is lifted. 44 perfect scores so far. Best reviewed Sony exclusive of the generation.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up