ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 69
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
eDave 11:55 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.
So you are at a social scene, you spot a girl you are interested in, you make eye contact, she smiles, etc. You have two options:

A) "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"
B) "hey, that dress makes you look fat"

And you go with option B? And you honestly think that will work? It's not man.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:44 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Most women don't care about my hat - I've worn a a hat almost every day of my life. I've always been a hat person and I feel naked without it. Granted, I keep it clean and make sure it doesn't smell.. And obviously I don't wear it on dates or if I'm trying to make an impression.

But **** it, I have no problem wearing my STL cap out to the bars and talking to women.
I'm dating my first hat guy, and until clays revelation that girls don't dig hats I never really thought about it.

I'm pretty sure I far prefer a casual guy in a hat to a metro that spends more time on his hair than I spend on mine. And I can go from naked to out the door in 15 minutes.

He doesn't wear it to church or anyplace fancy. Takes it off when the national anthem is playing... I dunno. You're like a cowboy. Eyes shaded from both the sun and nosey people. Kind of mysterious.

Unless you wear a flat bill turned sideways.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:47 AM 08-07-2014
ITT: Guys asks for dating advice, then tells everyone who's been getting laid since they where 12 how they are wrong.

GG
[Reply]
Katipan 07:53 AM 08-07-2014
JFC, 12?? Without the internet?

That must have been... interesting.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:01 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I'm dating my first hat guy, and until clays revelation that girls don't dig hats I never really thought about it.

I'm pretty sure I far prefer a casual guy in a hat to a metro that spends more time on his hair than I spend on mine. And I can go from naked to out the door in 15 minutes.

He doesn't wear it to church or anyplace fancy. Takes it off when the national anthem is playing... I dunno. You're like a cowboy. Eyes shaded from both the sun and nosey people. Kind of mysterious.

Quit fucking revealing secrets!

...and will you marry me? Not today. But I promise. In the future. Maybe.
[Reply]
KC native 10:08 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Iconic I've been doing PUA for 2 years. I can say for certain that I have talked to more or around as many girls in the past 2 years as any PUA coach.

There have been so many scenarios where I was taking girls around bars and they just straight up ditched me for better looking guys.

I am a seasoned vet in this shit, I could be teaching courses haha... I have many stories where I was rejected because of my looks and the girl picked a hotter guy
:-)

You are hilariously pathetic.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:11 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Quit ****ing revealing secrets!

...and will you marry me? Not today. But I promise. In the future. Maybe.
Ok but not in any legal way. You'll also have to refer to our roommates as brother husbands. Sure you all have to split 1 pussy but you get 4-5 paychecks too.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:18 AM 08-07-2014

Clay has 160k posts on a Chiefs message board, I doubt he knows what the women want.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:36 AM 08-07-2014
Ok but not in any legal way. You'll also have to refer to our roommates as brother husbands. Sure you all have to split 1 pussy but you get 4-5 paychecks too.
If you'd compromise with me bringing along 2 dirty blonds with good jobs, of the female type, we may be able to make this deal work.

How big is your house and can any of your tribe cook??
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:38 AM 08-07-2014
I spent 18hrs in KC last weekend, downtown, at a show and bars and such.

There was available south-mouth everywhere.

Stop trying to be someone you're not......if your true character is a creeper, then stop being that.

Confidence and character are more important than the other details of jobs etc, which you shouldn't be discussing early on anyway. I've never been in the game since "text" became a thing, but I know if you text or call too often or otherwise come off as desperate you'll never hump anything but your hand.

Don't take advice from people who have a long history of no experience with women.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:41 AM 08-07-2014

My wife loves hats is always buying them for me. Problem is, i stopped liking hats about 5 years ago.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:42 AM 08-07-2014
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I spent 18hrs in KC last weekend, downtown, at a show and bars and such.

There was available south-mouth everywhere.

Stop trying to be someone you're not......if your true character is a creeper, then stop being that.

Confidence and character are more important than the other details of jobs etc, which you shouldn't be discussing early on anyway. I've never been in the game since "text" became a thing, but I know if you text or call too often or otherwise come off as desperate you'll never hump anything but your hand.

Don't take advice from people who have a long history of no experience with women.

It's too late. They already trolled me to shave my face and I look much worse now (a female that I know said so)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:44 AM 08-07-2014
She's a stupid then, because you looked like a trailer park resident before.
Take that look to an Independence trailer court and you'll have a 300lber knocked up by Tuesday.

Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

Do something to give yourself some confidence. Start running or going to the gym or something.

Stop trying so damn hard, you probably come off like a Kerby Salesman or a Jehovah.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:45 AM 08-07-2014
My problem is that I have a recessed chin and upturned nose and no obvious muscle. and im going for the hottest girls in the bar

This is how i would need to look to get those caliber girls

Now that my face is clean shaven I look even worse

Having a recessed chin is pretty much death for getting hot girls... think Ben Folds or Micheal Cera
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:48 AM 08-07-2014
What surprised me about downtown KC was the sheer number of dudes in colored skinny leg jeans with horn rimmed glasses drinking PBR. It shocks me that a hipster gets any tail that doesn't belong to the back of a dude.

Your chin is what it is, and shaven it just makes you look like a cleaner version of yourself.

I'll bet when you approach a girl you basically say "You'll probably never sleep with a guy like me but my name is Skylar"
[Reply]
Page 18 of 69
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up