ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Any moderators on the BB right now?
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 09-16-2003
Please send me a PM
Logical 07:37 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
No, but I'm not writing a term paper, and this is a BB. I used a period to separate my thoughts. I post as if I am talking.

You mean you have shit in your keyboard as well?
LVNHACK 07:37 PM 09-16-2003
No, but I'm not writing a term paper, and this is a BB. I used a period to separate my thoughts. I post as if I am talking.

How do you see the keyboard with your head up your ass...........??????
B2chiefsfan 07:37 PM 09-16-2003
:-)
Attached: tubbie3.gif (27.2 KB) 
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
There's no proof of me losing any bet...if there is, offer it up. Also, at least I can spell "liar," you dumbass. Check out that incredible punctuation too....the comma BEFORE the quotation mark. Boo-yah!
The line "if there is, offer it up." should be a stand alone sentence. Also note that if you do use a verbatim quote a comma goes before the first quotation mark as well. No comma is needed if the quote ends in an exclamation point or question mark, even if the sentence continues after the quote.
I was not quoting anyone, I was referring to the word "liar," as I am here.

Also, "if there is, offer it up," IS a stand alone sentence. I just used the .... to simulate a pause in thinking.
Logical 07:38 PM 09-16-2003
Perhaps Russ would like to get in on the moderator abuse and set your Rep back to Zero.

Downpayment on the welched bet, what do you think Russ?
KCWolfman 07:38 PM 09-16-2003
Got it! You are not writing a term paper, so you are allowed your share of inconsistencies when writing; however, anyone else is held to a higher standard for you to attempt ridicule. (Notice the excellent usage of the semi-colon along with the required conjunction and comma placement).

Not only are you obnoxious, you are a hypocrite.
DrNick 07:39 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
You mean you have shit in your keyboard as well?

I'm never going to get any work done if I keep reading this bloody thread...:-)

~Can't seem to pry himself away from this train wreck...
Logical 07:39 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
How do you see the keyboard with your head up your ass...........??????
Its a big area, he takes the keyboard with it.:-)
Over-Head 07:39 PM 09-16-2003
OVER-HEAD just gave me positive rep for this thread....how strange.
Like FU@K I did you no load, puss nutted, limp sack of dog sh*T.
I'd wear a Chiefs Jersey and sing the national anthem in Arrow head,while I gave Priest a hand job befor I ever gave you a positive anything!
Raiderhater 07:39 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD:
He'd ..."Fug the fuggen fugger..befor the fuggen fugger fugged off!"
Preferably "Many Tanto " style a la' "Green team"
I mean this idiot keeps reminding me of "pinky da Turd"

Minor correction, Manny Tanto was in the second book "Red Cell".

But the point was taken. :-)
KCWolfman 07:40 PM 09-16-2003
I was not quoting anyone, I was referring to the word "liar," as I am here.

Also, "if there is, offer it up," IS a stand alone sentence. I just used the .... to simulate a pause in thinking.
If you are not quoting anyone, then a comma is not required. If you are not quoting anyone, then quotation marks aren't required.

You were referring to a word used earlier by someone other than yourself. Most would call that a quote.

As usual, you completely miss the point. Your grammar is no better than 80% of the people on this board. Don't correct others if your writing skills could use honing.
Hammock Parties 07:41 PM 09-16-2003
Got it! You are not writing a term paper, so you are allowed your share of inconsistencies when writing; however, anyone else is held to a higher standard for you to attempt ridicule. (Notice the excellent usage of the semi-colon along with the required conjunction and comma placement).

There's a difference between good grammar and complete idiocy at the keyboard, which is what OVER-HEAD was demonstrating.

And besides, I was talking about spelling. You've dodged the issue nicely.
LVNHACK 07:41 PM 09-16-2003

Sorry Russ..............You forgot lying ,welcher and unwanted............
ENDelt260 07:41 PM 09-16-2003
I'd wear a Chiefs Jersey and sing the national anthem in Arrow head,while I gave Priest a hand job befor I ever gave you a positive anything!
Raiderhater 07:42 PM 09-16-2003

:-) Had I not just given you rep you'd be getting it for this. :-)
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up