ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 154
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 04:55 PM 06-25-2007
Bad karma dude....

From a guy who recently had his $700 car stereo jacked (and yes the doors were locked).....a big F*** you.

People work for a living to buy nice things....only to have jacka**es like you prey upon them.

Get a job and EARN what you want in life.....and being that you're in the same city as I live in....you sound exactly like the new breed of charger fans.

Whatever makes people think they have the right to take something that belongs to someone else is completely beyond me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by sedated:
:-)

I'd take that shit too.

there are few adrenaline rushes like grand larceny
You're not kidding. It's intense....and then the amazing feeling of victory when you get home with the loot.
[Reply]
kstater 04:56 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by bogie:
Just yesterday, I was walking down Ventura Blvd. and I saw this old lady set her purse down beside her while she was on her cell. She had a big diamond ring on her finger. I walked up to her and handed her the purse. When she reached out for it, I quickly cut her finger off that had the big diamond. If she's dumb enough to wear that diamond out in public, she obviouly doesn't care about her finger or she would have known what was going to happen. I threw her finger on the ground beside her so she could get it sewn back on. Hey she's rich, she can afford the surgery. No harm no foul.
:-)

So did you get the blood off the diamond? Hard to pawn a bloody diamond.
[Reply]
luv 04:57 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail:
You're not kidding. It's intense....and then the amazing feeling of victory when you get home with the loot.
I love the sound of the key locking the jail cell door, don't you?
[Reply]
FAX 04:57 PM 06-25-2007
Let's see, here. You are a thief and a complete moron, to boot.

Next case.

FAX
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:58 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
I love the sound of the key locking the jail cell door, don't you?
They have automated locks these days. The only key sound is them unlocking it, and that sounds great.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:59 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by bogie:
:-) :-) Mods should either ban you, turn you in, or at the very least reveal who you really are. This is just too obvious. Definitely the off season.

Yeah would love it IF A MOD actually got his IP and then called the local authorities in his area with a link to this page and gave his IP to the police...

I mean, we got some guy on here bragging about committing a felony.. Its not like its something small, and he keeps coming on here and trying to justify it.. I mean what would you do if some criminal just told you his crimes....(tried to use his same analogy on why he did it)
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 04:59 PM 06-25-2007
Dumb****. I hope you end up homeless with nothing but a laptop.
[Reply]
luv 05:00 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Yeah would love it IF A MOD actually got his IP and then called the local authorities in his area with a link to this page and gave his IP to the police...

I mean, we got some guy on here bragging about committing a felony.. Its not like its something small, and he keeps coming on here and trying to justify it.. I mean what would you do if some criminal just told you his crimes....(tried to use his same analogy on why he did it)
Would $800 be a felony or a misdemeanor?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 06-25-2007
Would $800 be a felony or a misdemeanor?
$500 is a felony.
[Reply]
luv 05:01 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by joemomma:
They have automated locks these days. The only key sound is them unlocking it, and that sounds great.
Shows ya how many times I've been to jail.
[Reply]
luv 05:01 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail:
$500 is a felony.
I wasn't for sure if there was a minimum amount in differentiating between the two or not.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:02 PM 06-25-2007
Paradise Cafe

202 C St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-0304
Get directions

Just a thought.......
[Reply]
Valiant 05:03 PM 06-25-2007
Shows ya how many times I've been to jail.

I learned that from the tv series OZ, well that and what TITS are...

And no not female tits, I have had numerous encounters with those...
[Reply]
stumppy 05:04 PM 06-25-2007
Pussy
[Reply]
Page 4 of 154
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up