ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 841 of 3903
« First < 341741791831837838839840841 84284384484585189194113411841 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bugeater 06:41 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I drove past the house. Really fast and held my breath. The good news is she's in her 70's and is feeling much better than a week ago.
Any clue how she picked it up? If she's in her 70s and lives on a gravel road I'm guessing her contact with the outside world is fairly limited.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:42 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Any clue how she picked it up? If she's in her 70s and lives on a gravel road I'm guessing her contact with the outside world is fairly limited.
Weekly 60+ orgy at the community center probably got her.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:43 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
are you an alcoholic?
About as much as I am gay
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:44 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
No idea. I don't really know her and they aren't saying. I'm not on social media and going just from text updates from someone that is.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 03-27-2020, 06:44 PM
This message has been deleted by Rukdafaidas. Reason: Repost
eDave 06:44 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
About as much as I am gay
Alcoholic's typically don't get hangovers.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:44 PM 03-27-2020
My mom’s cousin in Michigan came back positive for COVID today. She’s on day 6. 73 years old and a bit overweight. Should be interesting.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:45 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Alcoholic's typically don't get hangovers.
Shit I need to become an alcoholic then. I imagine we all will if were locked down for another month.
[Reply]
eDave 06:45 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Shit I need to become an alcoholic then. I imagine we all will if were locked down for another month.
Make sure you go all in or it won't work.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:46 PM 03-27-2020
I just saw a Facebook live post in Witchita 20 mother fuckers drinking and grilling. This shit isnt going to end for along damn time
[Reply]
eDave 06:46 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My mom’s cousin in Michigan came back positive for COVID today. She’s on day 6. 73 years old and a bit overweight. Should be interesting.
I wonder at what day is the probability of a full recovery determined.

Sorry to hear it's hitting so close to home for you.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:47 PM 03-27-2020
Numbers in Germany finally starting to reflect reality. ~1600 serious or critical.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:48 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Make sure you go all in or it won't work.
Just needs to teach himself how to start drinking vodka the next morning and hangovers aren't a thing anymore.
[Reply]
eDave 06:49 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Just needs to teach himself how to start drinking vodka the next morning and hangovers aren't a thing anymore.
Yup. Becoming an alcoholic is real easy. Just takes a bit of initial dedication.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:49 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
CBT has been very beneficial for me in the past. Things have just been a whirlwind for the past month.

Today I think what sent me over the proverbial edge was hearing that there was a positive case where my Mom works.

It was determined that the risk to staff was low and they are carrying on as normal.

I'll get through this. One day at a time.

You are justifying and rationalizing your behavior in this post. You’ve mentioned a few times of obsessively checking your temperature therefore the idea that something today is what set you over is further normalizing the behavior in your mind, which perpetuates the problem. Did the case at your moms office actually cause your behavior today? Be honest with yourself.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:49 PM 03-27-2020
Crazy Woman goes into PA grocery store, intentionally ruins $35K in food by purposely coughing on it. Put her up against the wall and pop goes the weasel...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/wo...BMtx7ALiijIRYM

(CNN)A woman purposely coughed on $35,000 worth of food at a Pennsylvania grocery store, police said. She likely faces criminal charges for coughing, one of the primary ways the novel coronavirus spreads.

The unnamed woman entered small grocery chain Gerrity's Supermarket in Hanover Township and started coughing on produce, bakery items, meat and other merchandise, chain co-owner Joe Fasula wrote on Facebook.

Staff quickly removed her from the store and called Hanover Township Police, who found her a few hours later and took her into custody, Police Chief Albert Walker told CNN.

Hanover Township police said the woman "intentionally contaminated" the food, and they plan to file criminal charges against her once her mental health treatment concludes.
Officials don't believe she's infected with coronavirus but "will make every effort to see that she is tested," Fasula wrote.

Employees at Gerrity's Supermarket in Hanover Township disposed of $35,000 worth of produce that the woman had contact with and disinfected the areas where she coughed.

Despite considering what she did a "very twisted prank," Fasula said the store threw out every item she came into contact with and worked with a local health inspector to identify and disinfect areas she entered.

Ultimately, he said, the store disposed of $35,000 worth of food.

"I am absolutely sick to my stomach about the loss of food," Fasula said. "While it is always a shame when food is wasted, in these times when so many people are worried about the security of our food supply, it is even more disturbing."

It's not clear what charges the woman may face when she leaves mental health treatment.
[Reply]
Page 841 of 3903
« First < 341741791831837838839840841 84284384484585189194113411841 > Last »
Up