ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 93
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:46 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty dumb on her part to acknowledge that this crap bothers her. It's only going to encourage it further.
And she's earned it. She's the one who went out on the limb without showing proper restraint, using this platform as one vehicle to beat the competition to the punch, so it's the perfect platform to make sure she suffers the consequences.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:54 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Yep, she's been catching hell on nearly every one of her tweets. I'm sure HyVee is having trouble keeping Mac and cheese on the shelves because of it.
It would be funny if Tyreek would have some Mac&Cheese boxes made up with her photo on it. I'd buy a case and mail her a box once a week.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:41 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty dumb on her part to acknowledge that this crap bothers her. It's only going to encourage it further.
Yip, don't let people know that, now it'll get rough. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 04:44 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
It would be funny if Tyreek would have some Mac&Cheese boxes made up with her photo on it. I'd buy a case and mail her a box once a week.
:-)
[Reply]
Sorce 05:22 PM 08-06-2019
Maybe hyvee could do that and sell them for charity.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:00 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Maybe hyvee could do that and sell them for charity.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Win win.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:49 PM 08-07-2019
:-)

Hunt getting Tyreek a Mac and Cheese deal, no matter how little it paid, would be hilarious. I'd throw in on a pallet of the shit and we could all tag Ms Mac & Cheese in a shit load of Super Bowl celebratory eating selfies with his face on the box next to the bowl.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:49 PM 08-07-2019
God help this woman if she ever gets the notion that she would make it through being roasted.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:54 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
It sounds like Twitter says that you do.
Hey asswipe? Take your pitiful stance and go fuck a tree monkey.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 08-09-2019
https://jimmycsays.com/2019/07/23/wh...vive/#comments

Originally Posted by :
As for McClatchy, they have stayed alive selling off all of their physical property. They now have nothing left to sell and knowledgeable friends estimate about 18 months before they declare bankruptcy.

[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:26 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I hold a slightly different opinion on that, Mr. WhawhaWhat. So please allow me to do you the honor of sharing with you my WhywhyWhys ...

Surely, there's little doubt at this point that Pryor used the tried-and-true DailyMail technique of using insinuation and implication in her twoots, articles, and interviews to paint a very inaccurate picture of Tyreek's situation. Any truly objective observer could fairly state that she made up her mind that Tyreek was guilty from day one. So the question is, why?

One reason might be that she simply believed it and didn't see any need to investigate or vet and verify her sources. (Assuming she has the skills required to actually do those things.)

Another reason might be that she saw this as A Big Story that could advance her career and she succumbed to target fixation. (Which, by the way, is not a trait you find in good, solid, professional journalists.)

Underlying all that is the demonstrable and inherent racist attitude she displayed throughout. The comments she has made and the tropes she has used when discussing Tyreek are shameful. And keep in mind that she did the same thing in Oklahoma with a black, college football player who was wrongfully accused of rape. In that case, the player was found to be completely innocent. Yet, she still didn't accept the outcome and wrote that his exoneration was misconstrued by the public and likely improper. Now, that could be a remarkable coincidence or it could be a pattern, but either way, it's bad reporting and certainly not "objective".

Given all that and taking the football aspect completely out of the equation, we have a reporter who was clearly agenda-driven, disinterested in the facts, used racist cliches and conceits when covering the subject, and to this very day has never once issued a correction, a retraction, or an apology ... not to Tyreek and not to Star readers. Even though the version of the story as presented by her was utterly false and obviously tainted.

Instead, she has painted herself as the "victim".

In a civilized and rational society, a person like that needs course-correction. Because, a person like that is either incompetent, oblivious, evil, or insane. A person like that should be called out whenever and wherever they show their head unless or until they show some contrition.

FAX
Fantastic summary - and worthy of a "letter to the editor" of the star. Nice work.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:31 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So, "down in flames" it is then.

Niiiiiiiiiiice.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 08:56 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:57 AM 08-10-2019
I just listened to her interviewed on Sirius XM. Guess where they interviewed her from???

That's right ,she was at a restaurant. I guess she had a little extra time so she went ahead and started on her second meal of the day at 10:30
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:06 AM 08-10-2019
I just listened to her interviewed on Sirius XM. Guess where they interviewed her from???

That's right ,she was at a restaurant. I guess she had a little extra time so she went ahead and started on her second meal of the day at 10:30
That would imply that she actually stops eating at times and we know that's not true....
[Reply]
Page 61 of 93
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up