ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN: Who in NFL history would you draft No. 1 overall
Tribal Warfare 10:33 PM 06-26-2020

[Reply]
lcarus 10:40 PM 06-26-2020
If Jimmy G makes that throw, Mahomes performance would have been even more amazing and clutch. He would've had plenty of time and I have no doubt Patrick wins that game.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:51 PM 06-26-2020
The Mahomie from the Show Me.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:16 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
If Jimmy G makes that throw, Mahomes performance would have been even more amazing and clutch. He would've had plenty of time and I have no doubt Patrick wins that game.
Very strange how people forget that the clock still had 90 seconds and the Chiefs had 3 timeouts to play with. They also have Mahomes & Reid, two extremely talented people running the show on that side of the ball. I really don't think the Niners would have shut them down in that scenario.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:46 PM 06-26-2020
I think Mahomes is the correct pick, but I don't hate the Ozzie Newsome pick either.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:53 PM 06-26-2020
Mahomes. Dude is better than Bacon.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:06 AM 06-27-2020
that Insurance line was a good one
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:46 AM 06-27-2020
"The best version of Patrick Mahomes ... no one would argue that he's not better than Tom Brady."

I love it. And our guy doesn't even have to cheat.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:47 AM 06-27-2020
PATRICK MOTHERFUCKING MAHOMES!!!!!
[Reply]
Sorry 03:29 AM 06-27-2020
Imagine thinking mahomes is goat with the goat offensive weapons and offensive oriented coach
[Reply]
eDave 03:32 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Very strange how people forget that the clock still had 90 seconds and the Chiefs had 3 timeouts to play with. They also have Mahomes & Reid, two extremely talented people running the show on that side of the ball. I really don't think the Niners would have shut them down in that scenario.
Mahome's wasn't losing that game. No way, no how. I knew that when he got hit hard and low early and came up jawing. Niners were patting him on the head when he was jawing. They new they had a long night ahead of them.
[Reply]
Best22 04:00 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Imagine thinking mahomes is goat with the goat offensive weapons and offensive oriented coach
If he had “goat” offensive weapons he’d have 2 rings by now
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:22 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

https://youtu.be/CQqjAZnc_wE
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:27 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
PATRICK MOTHERFUCKING MAHOMES!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Ds8ILDJsBhk
[Reply]
JD10367 07:13 AM 06-27-2020
"Who in history would you draft #1 overall"? This question is ambiguous.

If you're talking, "Who, in his prime, would you draft right now to start building the best team you could," then you might say Brady, you might say Mahomes, you might say LT, you might say Montana or Marino or Deion Sanders or Jim Brown... Lots of choices.

If you're talking, "Who, if you could go back, would you draft #1 overall, knowing now what you know", how can you say Mahomes? He's played excellently for two seasons. Two seasons is not a career. We have no ideas what the future holds. What if he gets injured? Is two seasons of Mahomes better than the entire career of a Johnny Unitas or a Brett Favre? On the other hand, how can you say Brady, since we don't yet have an answer to the question of, "Was it Belichick or was it Brady"? What if the young Brady drafted today gets stuck with a shit coach? Would his individual talents transcend that or is a more physically gifted Mahomes the better choice?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up