ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 53
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
scho63 04:13 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Dude, see the thread title, this is a thread about BIGFOOT ok little fella?

If you need to act stuipd start a thread.
Did Bigfoot run the 40 in like 4.37 flat in his bare feet? :-)

Also, if you are going to call someone stupid, at least spell it correctly. :-)

[Reply]
Why Not? 05:54 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Nobody is talking about a dog, it's three big dogs, try Rottweilers. These three dogs would tear a bigfoot apart.
Objection, your Honor! Speculation! Since nobody has ever seen a Bigfoot vs 3 Rottweilers or for that matter, a confirmed Bigfoot anyway, we have no clue how said Bigfoot would fare in combat vs said dogs.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:17 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Objection, your Honor! Speculation! Since nobody has ever seen a Bigfoot vs 3 Rottweilers or for that matter, a confirmed Bigfoot anyway, we have no clue how said Bigfoot would fare in combat vs said dogs.
Which begs another question. Could Bigfoot beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:25 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Which begs another question. Could Bigfoot beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match.
That’s a good one. I’m gonna bet on mid to late 80’s Tyson.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:44 AM 03-04-2020
A bigfoot would destroy 3 Rottweilers . People have seen a Bigfoot carrying a dead Mountain lion over its shoulder before.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:48 AM 03-04-2020

[Reply]
cripple creek 08:27 AM 03-04-2020
i'm hopeful they never capture one if they do exist
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:40 AM 03-04-2020
People have their own private zoos. I imagine the animals get loose now & again. It has to be illegal to have a MOMO with out a permit
[Reply]
redfan 08:42 AM 03-04-2020
Nope, no bigfoots. Sorry, kids.
Also: no Santa Claus nor tooth fairy. Sorry.
But It'd be very cool if there were.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:04 AM 03-04-2020
A few years ago, we borrowed a full size gorilla suit from an uncle.
My brother put it on and we went to the known location of a couple of our friends hunting areas with Trail cameras. It was a rainy, shitty day which took some of the fun out of it...some.....but there were several bigfoots walking in front of trail cameras that day.

The hope was the one of them would share it, but I never saw a pic or heard any grief.

Might be time to try that again.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:47 AM 03-04-2020
Patterson-Gimlin is still an amazing piece of footage...100% believe that's genuine.

Hearing Gimlin talk about it is compelling as fuck too.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:01 AM 03-04-2020
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?

Or do we need to get this thread to 3,000 posts to sign bigfoot?
[Reply]
Jerm 10:10 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?

Or do we need to get this thread to 3,000 posts to sign bigfoot?
Gonna take over for Jones...
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:46 AM 03-04-2020
This was my post of an encounter we had up in British Columbia.

Posted 6 /27 / 2013

I felt the exact same way until I saw one.

I was with my family on vacation up in Canada. We were winding through the mountains in British Colombia. I was driving, my ex in the passenger seat half asleep and the kids in the back were sleeping and watching a movie.

We were winding around a bend and then descending into a slight grade. Three small cars were in front of me and a flat bed transport truck in the lead. As we came around the bend, everyone slammed on their brakes because something was crossing in the road.

I stomped on the brakes and skidded to a stop barely missing the car in front. A semi in back of us locked them up and nearly smashed us in the rear. My ex was thrown hard against the seatbelt and all the loose stuff slammed to the front. It took a second to realize we were okay.

As I looked up I saw the top of a head just above the truck- putting the height at over 8 feet. We had just seen moose and elk along the way and assumed that is was one of those until it stepped out from the truck.

When you see something unexpected it takes your mind a second to register. First thought- two legs? What in the world?? Then it turned and looked right at us while casually walking accross the road. It was brown- short-haired with a round gorilla/ man looking face. It's head almost seemed too small for its body and had a leathery looking skin like a monkey. It was extremly muscular- seems you could see every muscle flex as it walked. Not bulked up just lean and fit. Similar to the family of Mountain goats we had just seen on the side of the road. The are wild and very lean- completely opposite of zoo animals.

So the whole line of traffic just sat there as it stepped over the guardrail in stride and disapeared down into the valley below. I had a video camera and a 35mm camera sitting there but we were just so stunned and it happened so fast. As traffic moved we pulled over. I jumped out with the camera. The valley went down about 100 feet in a straight dropoff and you could see for miles- but it was gone. I don't know how in the world anything could have gotten down that cliff, but after seeing the goats bounce down sheer cliffs on little hoaves- I guess nature has a way?

When I watch that show with the supposed encounters- nothing described looks like what we saw. Maybe since it was summer they shed or something- but it was clean looking with very short hair. I think 95% sightings are fake, with the true sightings getting lost in all the drama. I know we will never forget it.

And a follow-up post answering a few questions.

Yep posted in another Bigfoot thread- on here I think it was. When we got back I started doing research and most every picture looked the same-lol Absolutely nothing looked like what we saw.

So I posted on a Bigfoot Research site. All hell broke loose. I was immediatly called a liar, a faker, ect. It was crazy- how dare I describe an animal that did not have long dirty tangled hair ect.

So they started checking on my story- turns out the flatbed is common to a trucking company there and I identified the exact truck type. They pinpointed where I saw it and there were several other reports in that area- something like 30 in a two month period. None that close. An artist on there contacted me by phone and drew pics of what I saw- it looked amazingly close- so he posted it.

There were 2 or 3 total a holes- that slammed the pics- the evidence- everything- they closed the thread and locked it for some reason. About two weeks later a team went to that area and found footprints and nesting. They posted a thread about it and several sent me apologies.

I mean what did I have to gain? I didnt even know these people. Most of the threads on there were about growling and stuff and I post a day light sighting with an exact location and details and they about ran me off there-lol It was pretty disapointing. It was several years before I told anyone again.

And a follow up post.

lol It was not a badger. We had just went to Calgary zoo the day before and saw gorilla's, bears and about every other animal. We saw moose and elk up close at Baniff national park. And probably an hour or less before the sighting pulled over and saw the family of mountain goats. So like I said my mind was thinking elk or moose because it was so tall.

I tried to get pics- we sat on the side of the road for maybe 15 minutes but it was gone. I just have no idea how it could get down that sheer drop off. It was like it just casually stepped over the rail and just right over the side without breaking stride. I had a 35 mm with a 200-600 zoom and scanned the whole valley.

I usually don't talk about it much- people just think you are nuts-lol We were stunned and didn't talk for maybe 50 miles before the kids were asking what it was. I just said I didn't know-lol
[Reply]
Jerm 11:13 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This was my post of an encounter we had up in British Columbia.

Posted 6 /27 / 2013

I felt the exact same way until I saw one.

I was with my family on vacation up in Canada. We were winding through the mountains in British Colombia. I was driving, my ex in the passenger seat half asleep and the kids in the back were sleeping and watching a movie.

We were winding around a bend and then descending into a slight grade. Three small cars were in front of me and a flat bed transport truck in the lead. As we came around the bend, everyone slammed on their brakes because something was crossing in the road.

I stomped on the brakes and skidded to a stop barely missing the car in front. A semi in back of us locked them up and nearly smashed us in the rear. My ex was thrown hard against the seatbelt and all the loose stuff slammed to the front. It took a second to realize we were okay.

As I looked up I saw the top of a head just above the truck- putting the height at over 8 feet. We had just seen moose and elk along the way and assumed that is was one of those until it stepped out from the truck.

When you see something unexpected it takes your mind a second to register. First thought- two legs? What in the world?? Then it turned and looked right at us while casually walking accross the road. It was brown- short-haired with a round gorilla/ man looking face. It's head almost seemed too small for its body and had a leathery looking skin like a monkey. It was extremly muscular- seems you could see every muscle flex as it walked. Not bulked up just lean and fit. Similar to the family of Mountain goats we had just seen on the side of the road. The are wild and very lean- completely opposite of zoo animals.

So the whole line of traffic just sat there as it stepped over the guardrail in stride and disapeared down into the valley below. I had a video camera and a 35mm camera sitting there but we were just so stunned and it happened so fast. As traffic moved we pulled over. I jumped out with the camera. The valley went down about 100 feet in a straight dropoff and you could see for miles- but it was gone. I don't know how in the world anything could have gotten down that cliff, but after seeing the goats bounce down sheer cliffs on little hoaves- I guess nature has a way?

When I watch that show with the supposed encounters- nothing described looks like what we saw. Maybe since it was summer they shed or something- but it was clean looking with very short hair. I think 95% sightings are fake, with the true sightings getting lost in all the drama. I know we will never forget it.

And a follow-up post answering a few questions.

Yep posted in another Bigfoot thread- on here I think it was. When we got back I started doing research and most every picture looked the same-lol Absolutely nothing looked like what we saw.

So I posted on a Bigfoot Research site. All hell broke loose. I was immediatly called a liar, a faker, ect. It was crazy- how dare I describe an animal that did not have long dirty tangled hair ect.

So they started checking on my story- turns out the flatbed is common to a trucking company there and I identified the exact truck type. They pinpointed where I saw it and there were several other reports in that area- something like 30 in a two month period. None that close. An artist on there contacted me by phone and drew pics of what I saw- it looked amazingly close- so he posted it.

There were 2 or 3 total a holes- that slammed the pics- the evidence- everything- they closed the thread and locked it for some reason. About two weeks later a team went to that area and found footprints and nesting. They posted a thread about it and several sent me apologies.

I mean what did I have to gain? I didnt even know these people. Most of the threads on there were about growling and stuff and I post a day light sighting with an exact location and details and they about ran me off there-lol It was pretty disapointing. It was several years before I told anyone again.

And a follow up post.

lol It was not a badger. We had just went to Calgary zoo the day before and saw gorilla's, bears and about every other animal. We saw moose and elk up close at Baniff national park. And probably an hour or less before the sighting pulled over and saw the family of mountain goats. So like I said my mind was thinking elk or moose because it was so tall.

I tried to get pics- we sat on the side of the road for maybe 15 minutes but it was gone. I just have no idea how it could get down that sheer drop off. It was like it just casually stepped over the rail and just right over the side without breaking stride. I had a 35 mm with a 200-600 zoom and scanned the whole valley.

I usually don't talk about it much- people just think you are nuts-lol We were stunned and didn't talk for maybe 50 miles before the kids were asking what it was. I just said I didn't know-lol
That's incredible....so have you found a pic on the internet yet that looks like it?

I'm intrigued by your description.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 53
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up