ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 188
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
penguinz 12:51 PM 06-30-2020
No posts here in three months... Did CP give up getting high?
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:30 PM 06-30-2020
I stopped in IL when I was there last month.

Sunset Sherbet, Ghost Train Haze both winners. Incredibles little gummies I got were the best edibles I’ve had. Perfect dosage.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:36 PM 06-30-2020
I'm dabbling in GMO, DoSiDo. and Blue Dream. I love the gassy strains for some reason. Sundae Driver is a great morning toke.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:25 PM 06-30-2020
love blue diesel, sets ya way back in da couch !!!
[Reply]
Fish 10:12 PM 06-30-2020
FYI.... that's crazy unexpected....

Kansas City ordinance decriminalizing marijuana passes council committee

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas said an ordinance removing marijuana prosecution and penalties passed in committee Wednesday morning.

Lucas said the Finance, Governance and Public Safety Committee passed the ordinance, which was proposed last week, on a 4-2 vote. The ordinance will be now considered by the full City Council on July 9. Lucas said he believes the ordinance will pass when voted on by the full council.

"One of the ways we improve police-community relations is by eliminating laws that for too long have led to negative interactions, arrests, convictions, and disproportionate rates of incarceration of black men and black women,” Lucas said.

“Reducing petty offenses – such as municipal marijuana offenses – reduce these negative interactions each day.”

Missouri voters approved the use of medical marijuana in 2018, clearing the way for additional reform, according to Fifth District Councilwoman Ryana Parks-Shaw.

The mayor's office said public opinion surrounding marijuana use has changed dramatically recently. Kansas City voters chose to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana in 2017, instead choosing to impose a $25 fine for amounts of 35 grams or less.

“State and federal law remain clear with marijuana,” Lucas said. "The city doesn’t need to be in that business; instead, we remain focused on how we can help open doors to new opportunities and empower people to make a decent living."
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:53 PM 06-30-2020
Edibles for life
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:57 PM 08-29-2020
Been digging GG4 late in the afternoons
[Reply]
eDave 09:10 PM 09-09-2020
For the first time since I started smoking weed at 16, I am getting high tonight 100% within the confines of the law. Neat. My first purchase was a 1000mg vape cartridge under the name Chemdawg. Sticker says it's 81% thc and I am so high that I don't remember what I just typed.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:13 PM 09-09-2020
Going into a dispensary and knowing exactly what you are getting is worth the price of admission. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 09-09-2020, 09:20 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
jimwen 01:56 PM 09-11-2020
The one that is appropriate for what I'm doing at the time.

Studying, creating things, day-time fun activities: J-1. It's a cross of Skunk #1 and Jack Herrer. Very clear headed and energetic experience.

Social things: Blue Dream. Very upbeat and happy euphoric vibe.

Watching movies and television: Skywalker or Girl Scout Cookies. Strong strains with both cerebral and body relaxation effects.

Getting couched, somewhat goofy, but completely relaxed/calling it a night: King Louis XIV

This is one of my favorite things about weed. With booze, there is a lot of variety in flavor, but only one kind of high. With weed there really is a very noticeable difference between strains.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:40 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by jimwen:
The one that is appropriate for what I'm doing at the time.

Studying, creating things, day-time fun activities: J-1. It's a cross of Skunk #1 and Jack Herrer. Very clear headed and energetic experience.

Social things: Blue Dream. Very upbeat and happy euphoric vibe.

Watching movies and television: Skywalker or Girl Scout Cookies. Strong strains with both cerebral and body relaxation effects.

Getting couched, somewhat goofy, but completely relaxed/calling it a night: King Louis XIV

This is one of my favorite things about weed. With booze, there is a lot of variety in flavor, but only one kind of high. With weed there really is a very noticeable difference between strains.
Maybe i've been smoking too long but i rarely notice any difference in strains.

I can feel the difference between a Sativa and Indica but that's where it stops. High is high.

For me it's:

Studying: Not high. Reading and math while high? HAHAHA not happening, not for me anyway.

Working: A light Sativa or nothing at all.

Working out: A light Sativa or nothing at all.

Creatives: A light Sativa or nothing at all.

Watching TV etc: Who gives a shit, anything will do.
[Reply]
eDave 09:21 AM 09-15-2020
Kendall Kardasian just revealed she is a stoner. Her siblings added that Kendall is the most laid-back of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:58 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Maybe i've been smoking too long but i rarely notice any difference in strains.

I can feel the difference between a Sativa and Indica but that's where it stops. High is high.

For me it's:

Studying: Not high. Reading and math while high? HAHAHA not happening, not for me anyway.

Working: A light Sativa or nothing at all.

Working out: A light Sativa or nothing at all.

Creatives: A light Sativa or nothing at all.

Watching TV etc: Who gives a shit, anything will do.
Im with you 98%. The only difference is I don't feel any different between sativa and indicate. People make too much of strains. The only thing that matters is THC%. Its just like alcohol, the type of alcohol doesn't matter in the slightest. You don't get a different type of drunk, no matter how much of an ass you think whiskey makes you.
[Reply]
eDave 10:15 AM 09-15-2020
There's a definitely diff between indica and sativa for me. Beyond that, meh. I do always look for creative strands though. Which is Timewreck, ATM. I've worked out two new guitar arrangements that I think are pretty cool that came out of nowhere. That's a great thrill for me.
[Reply]
eDave 02:07 PM 10-24-2020
Jay-Z launches his very own cannabis line called Monogram
[Reply]
Page 103 of 188
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up