ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network
DTVietnam 08:15 AM 07-26-2020
He better be number 1

“Pat Mahomes… he’s just special.” ��

Find out where the Super Bowl MVP lands in the #NFLTop100

��: NFL Top 100 | Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network pic.twitter.com/xv4MC5fvGI

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) July 26, 2020

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:38 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Disagree. Donald is amazing.

Obviously Patrick is more valuable being that he's a QB, but Donald is a GREAT player. I have no issue with him being #1
Agree with this. Donald is as good at being a DT as Mahomes is at QB. Donald has some literal claim to being the best defensive force ever which absolutely puts him in the same league as Mahomes (whom I think we all tend to view as the most lethal offensive player ever).
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:54 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Agree with this. Donald is as good at being a DT as Mahomes is at QB. Donald has some literal claim to being the best defensive force ever which absolutely puts him in the same league as Mahomes (whom I think we all tend to view as the most lethal offensive player ever).
Aaron Donald has been first team All Pro 6 times. The record for a DT is 7.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:03 PM 08-28-2021
And him being ill to the point of nearly a no-show in their playoff game against GB make his vengeance tour this year nearly as intriguing as Patrick's.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:59 PM 08-28-2021
Difference though is in the playoffs Mahomes is a force of nature. Donald is ok. How does a player perform when the stakes are largest. Which is more likely Mahomes leading a game winning drive in the SB or Donald getting a game sealing sack?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:42 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
It's really a shame Williams didn't catch that pass that hit him right in the face mask. That was a bullet from the Superman position with a perfect spiral. It would have been a pass that would be talked about for the rest of history. Dammit Williams I hope Gore runs you off.
Had that pass been caught for a TD, that pass would be on highlight films for the rest of our lives. And the Chiefs would have won.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up