ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:52 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
If you have ever been to Buffalo, you will remember meeting the angriest and most unhappy people in the country.

Living in waist high snow for 6 months out of the year and having a pitiful choking football team will do that to you. :-)
I've been to Buffalo several times, playing music.

I've found the people to be quirky, hard working and unpretentious. Friendly, welcoming folks. Never had to get a hotel, someone always insisted on putting us up.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:54 AM 12-22-2019
I think everyone who's ready to just bury Buffalo as a shit team because they couldn't beat the Pats (at home) is severly overreacting.

Allen is no Mahomes.

But that doesn't mean he's a hopeless lost cause either.

That team has some issues, but they're solvable.

We're going to be dealing with Buffalo for awhile as The Patriots decline.
[Reply]
notorious 08:58 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Brady now 32-3 vs bills.
And one of those losses was right at the beginning of his career, a 31-0 blowout.

Buffalo is such a garbage piece of shit organization.
[Reply]
notorious 08:58 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
We're going to be dealing with Buffalo for awhile as The Patriots decline.
OH NOOOOOOO.

How will we ever survive such a good team? :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:11 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
OH NOOOOOOO.

How will we ever survive such a good team? :-)
Oh yeah? You really think you know what's going to happen next year, and the year after?

Some of you guys have no idea what you're looking at. You see a stat line and think you know not only what's going on NOW, but what will happen in the future.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
True, But, we blew that last 1:30 of the Titans game that caused us to need the Bills help. I hope Andy learned that costly lesson.
[Reply]
notorious 09:18 AM 12-22-2019
Oh yeah? You really think you know what's going to happen next year, and the year after?

Some of you guys have no idea what you're looking at. You see a stat line and think you know not only what's going on NOW, but what will happen in the future.
My brother is a Bills fan, which leads me to follow them, not just stat lines. :-)

I'll base my predictions on the most important position on the field, which just happens to be what historical results agree with.

Their coach is a colossal dumb**** of epic proportions.

Go with the better QB and coach. Allen is a choking piece of shit with zero touch on his passes. The Chiefs have nothing to fear from Buffalo.

If you are scared of Buffalo I don't know what to tell you. One inflated year playing turds means jack shit.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:23 AM 12-22-2019
I've been to Buffalo several times, playing music.

I've found the people to be quirky, hard working and unpretentious. Friendly, welcoming folks. Never had to get a hotel, someone always insisted on putting us up.
I have several business vendors from Buffalo who are also good friends and have been for years. They are also long time Bill's fans...they are no different than we Chiefs fans were in the 80's and 90's.

Like you I go there occasionally for business. If I even think of staying at a hotel I offend them. Besides I would not want to miss some excellent home cooking.

Good people living in the wrong part of the country.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:24 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'll base my predictions on the most important position on the field, which just happens to be what historical results agree with.

Their coach is a colossal dumb**** of epic proportions.

Go with the better QB and coach. Allen is a choking piece of shit with zero touch on his passes. The Chiefs have nothing to fear from Buffalo.

If you are scared of Buffalo I don't know what to tell you. One inflated year playing turds means jack shit.
Did I say I was "scared of Buffalo?"

NO.

Do I think they're a young team that could potentially be a problem? Yeah, I do.

Allen is raw, but has talent.

They're in what has traditionally been the weakest NFL division for going on 30 years. Remember their run of 4 straight SB's? That was because the division was shit and everyone had to go play in Buffalo in January.

That could well happen again.

Allen has potential, and if they coach him up, he has elite arm talent. He's got some wheels too. Their offensive line is even worse than ours. If they fix that, they'll be a play-off team for a long time.
[Reply]
GoChargers 09:26 AM 12-22-2019
I will say this since people are dumping on Allen: while he's still a very raw prospect, the coaching does him no favors. It's obvious that Daboll's ultra-conservative playcalling isn't a good fit for Allen. Just look at how much better the Bills' offense looked towards the end of both halves (when there was a sense of urgency) compared to the rest of the game. Their only chance to salvage Allen's career is to fire Daboll and bring in someone who will run a more uptempo offense and make better use of his scrambling ability.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:38 AM 12-22-2019
Let's be clear-

In the young QB category right now and moving forward, there's Mahomes and then there's everyone else.

I doubt Jackson can continue to play the way he does for very long.

Watson's pretty good; but he's no Mahomes.

Baker regressed this year, but his coaching is shite. I expect Dorsey to fix that and The Browns to be a contender soon.

Allen has some bad habits, but elite arm talent and balls. There's raw material there to work with, but he needs better coaching.

They've made the play-offs twice in a row now right? Or is it 2 of 3 years?

Anyway, I can easily see them being a perennial play-off team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:17 AM 12-22-2019
Rex Ryan.

https://youtu.be/GIIc0UFJr6Q
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:50 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Brady now 32-3 vs bills.
Probably about what Mahomes record vs Dungver will be at the end of his career. Although about 3 losses too many.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:53 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Is what I said incorrect shitbag?
Yes.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:55 AM 12-22-2019

I know this. We have Mahomes and you don't.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up