ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020-21 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread***
comochiefsfan 10:08 PM 12-02-2020
Apologies if someone else already started this, but thought I would get the conversation going if not.

Hell of a win tonight. Pinson is a stud. Tilmon looks to have finally learned how to defend without fouling.

Definitely a promising start to the season. 2-0 and looks like this has a chance to be the best team of the Cuonzo era up to this point.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:15 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Banging Cheerleaders and doing blow was not a good look.

Cheerleaders were bad enough.

When it progressed from that to the daughter of the booster who insisted he be the hire in the first place, and players’ girlfriends, it was a bridge too far.

He had some problems. He worked through them and has found success. He earned it. Snyder spend time coaching in Russia and in the G League before getting this job with the Jazz.

It might have been the first time in his life he really had to grind for something. Seems like it taught him something.

I wish it would have worked at Mizzou but am happy for him now.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:30 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Maybe.

But the Mizzou AD has gone on record many times stating we are up for renewing the 'rivalry' in both sports, but Little Bill doesn't want to. Apparently he is still butthurt about us leaving the Big 12 (nevermind the fact that it had NOTHING to do with KU and was all about TEXAS and their toxic culture and power grab in the Big 12) and going to the SEC. Don't know what to tell him? Sorry, Bill. Get over it. It's not about you and never was.

If he can't see that NOW more than ever, not sure what else can be said . . .
You know we are playing in basketball this year, right?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:10 PM 11-17-2021

FINAL: George Mason 71, No. 20 Maryland 66.

Kim English — a 33-year-old first-year head coach from Baltimore, Maryland — just guided George Mason to a win at Maryland. Cool story. His Patriots are now 4-0.

— Gary Parrish (@GaryParrishCBS) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:19 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Well, Kim English just got the HC job at George Mason, so maybe if he has some success there he can replace Cuonzo in two years after he goes 20-44.
Heh. I thought they'd win 20 games in the next two years. What an idiot.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:12 PM 11-17-2021
Northern Iowa just did everything BUT win against #16 Arky in their barn. UNI really isn't very good this year, with just one win (against a D3? team) prior to this game. Teams kind of stink early in the season.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:44 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Bumping.

Mizzou won by a few against a 3-13 MAC team. This team is fun to watch but will be lucky to be .500. Jordan Wilmore, our 7-3 center, is less athletic than Monte Hardge.
I was completely wrong here. This is a KA team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Cheerleaders were bad enough.

When it progressed from that to the daughter of the booster who insisted he be the hire in the first place, and players’ girlfriends, it was a bridge too far.

He had some problems. He worked through them and has found success. He earned it. Snyder spend time coaching in Russia and in the G League before getting this job with the Jazz.

It might have been the first time in his life he really had to grind for something. Seems like it taught him something.

I wish it would have worked at Mizzou but am happy for him now.
Holy shit
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Holy shit
Yeah - Snyder doing blow in his office and nailing Linas Kleiza's girlfriend was pretty common knowledge. The rumor is that Kleiza 'bout beat the shit out of him for it. Some rumors that he decked him but those are a little harder to substantiate.

Instead he just left school early and had a solid little career where he banked about $20 million as a role player. He's also married to about the hottest thing on the planet now. So - good move there.

Gotta figure he probably doesn't get a look (or an absolute smokeshow of a wife) if he murders his coach.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:38 PM 11-22-2021

Yeah - Linas did okay...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:46 PM 11-22-2021
Looks like Gracie Hunt minus the weird small mouth bass face and not trying extremely hard for the cameras. Good work Linas
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:52 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Yeah - Linas did okay...
My man Kleiza pulling in some baddies!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
My man Kleiza pulling in some baddies!
Yeah, there's been a handful of times when I was lucky enough to speak to a woman so unspeakably attractive that it was distracting and I'm sure I was just a drooling idiot. And when they're just super friendly it's somehow even worse because this person shouldn't diminish herself by being nice to me. I'm retarded and average looking - don't debase yourself associating with the normies.

If that woman talked to me, I'd wonder if I was being punk'd. "Seriously? Why are you talking to me? Did someone put you up to this?"

That's about as conventionally beautiful as a person gets.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:19 PM 11-22-2021
Besides not having a true PG, anyone that can shoot, or an actual center this team isn’t that bad.

In year 5 no less. Terrible.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:21 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Besides not having a true PG, anyone that can shoot, or an actual center this team isn’t that bad.

In year 5 no less. Terrible.
No worries. We'll develop these transfers so they'll be good for a season and then just as the freshman get some experience, they'll transfer out and we'll get a NEW batch of transfers and freshman to start the process anew.

We may even get rolled in the first round of the Tournament in a couple years before it all happens!

So we have that to look forward to...
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:50 PM 11-29-2021
So, watching the Mizzou - Paul Quinn game or whatever. I love our floor. I love the black lane, with the rest light boards and the darker Missouri in the center.

That’s all I got. That’s all I like about Mizzou basketball right now.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up