ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 778 of 2688
« First < 278678728768774775776777778 77978078178278882887812781778 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:48 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
How is it not true? And why are favre and Smith the only two options? There's a bunch of room on between and hopefully Mahomes is somewhere in between.

Never forget

And if you're not lying to yourself, that's a pass you can see Mahomes attempting.

Posted via Mobile Device
Went to this game. Most embarrassing non-Chiefs playoff game I can personally recall. Up there with Gannon's SB.

They even missed one of Favre's INTS in the assembled dominance.

[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:49 PM 06-02-2018
He ****ed his team over year after year in the playoffs because of his retarded decisions. That's what you want to go through?
Posted via Mobile Device
Why haven't you follow Smiff to Washington?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:51 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
He's a chiefs fan
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:55 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Good interview from yesterday with Mitch Schwartz, Eric Stonestreet by Rich Eisen about Mahomes. Schwartz seems to have a lot of confidence in Pat, Stonestreet doesn't know much.

Is Eisen covering Big Slick?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:56 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Is Eisen covering Big Slick?
He's been there every time I've seen. Not covering. involved
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:57 PM 06-02-2018
Not near as big a guy as I thought
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:59 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He's been there every time I've seen. Not covering. involved
Cool, anyone have a 'celeb list'

Was kind of cool last year because I catch Kevin Pollak's Chat Show [podcast] and he attended [along with GF Jamie, and 'sidekick' Samm 'the ma'am' Levine] last year was talked about it at length on his show as well.

The GFs of the 'superfans' [particularly Sudekis', now wife] are a nice draw as well.

EDIT: speaking of hawt!!

[Reply]
RunKC 05:07 PM 06-02-2018
How is it not true? And why are favre and Smith the only two options? There's a bunch of room on between and hopefully Mahomes is somewhere in between.

Never forget

And if you're not lying to yourself, that's a pass you can see Mahomes attempting.

Posted via Mobile Device
Being with Andy from day 1 will really help him. Also being with Alex for a year should help Pat’s development.

Favre was really stupid. Like really really stupid. He asked Ty Detmer what a nickel defense was bc he really didn’t know.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:20 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Being with Andy from day 1 will really help him. Also being with Alex for a year should help Pat’s development.

Favre was really stupid. Like really really stupid. He asked Ty Detmer what a nickel defense was bc he really didn’t know.
IIRC Andy Reid was Brett Favres first QB coach at Green Bay.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:45 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Cool, anyone have a 'celeb list'

Was kind of cool last year because I catch Kevin Pollak's Chat Show [podcast] and he attended [along with GF Jamie, and 'sidekick' Samm 'the ma'am' Levine] last year was talked about it at length on his show as well.

The GFs of the 'superfans' [particularly Sudekis', now wife] are a nice draw as well.

EDIT: speaking of hawt!!

I've met quite a few over the years
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:11 PM 06-02-2018
Favre was in his 5th season before he identified nickle defenses (he didn't even know what they were) and basically brags about how he didn't really put in film work. He would just go sling it. The guy was all arm and improvisation.

Add preparation to that and Favre would have won more of those big games.
[Reply]
-King- 07:48 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Why would I?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 07:51 PM 06-02-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I agree. I think for a player as talented as he is, learning from Reid and Smith for a year was great for him. If he can mix in his gun slinger mentality with Smith's careful mentality, he'll be our version of Aaron Rodgers IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 PM 06-02-2018
Mahomes & LDT MD talk on NFL Live:
https://youtu.be/JME7uldlMJY
Total Access:
https://youtu.be/3gf-KMYCzTo
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:15 AM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Favre was in his 5th season before he identified nickle defenses (he didn't even know what they were) and basically brags about how he didn't really put in film work. He would just go sling it. The guy was all arm and improvisation.

Add preparation to that and Favre would have won more of those big games.
My favorite story about Favre was when the coaches would ask the QBs to script out the first 10 plays of a game and Favre's would be 10 straight bombs down the field. Sometimes he wouldn't even do it and would take Doug Peterson's script and pass it off as his own instead.
[Reply]
Page 778 of 2688
« First < 278678728768774775776777778 77978078178278882887812781778 > Last »
Up