ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1178 of 2688
« First < 17867810781128116811741175117611771178 117911801181118211881228127816782178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:02 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm not bothered by Cowherd at all. Look, this is what radio guys do. If they are not pissing people off of talking out of both sides of their mouths they are not doing their job. Its not their jobs to be fans of a certian player, its their job to be interesting.

I too find it ironic how all of a sudden the Chiefs 5-0 is meaningless, and Mahomes is no different than Alex Smith. C'mon. Anyone who is actually watching the Chiefs understands just how different things are. Sit back and enjoy the show. I'm not going to get worked up over some blowhard on the radio who is paid to be controversial.
What cracked me up the hardest was the chick that's on with Nick Wright saying this game is much bigger for the Chiefs than it is the Patriots..Really? It's alternate reality for sure.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:03 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Haha yeah I forgot about that.

Someone the other day said Denver was a bad defense. I think you'd have to actually be in that stadium to understand how you throw stats out the window in that environment in that kind of division game. That atmosphere was electric and Mahomes beat them.

Does anybody think that the Patriots will be a harder atmosphere than that? I mean...the ACTUAL ATMOSPHERE at that elevation is harder!

It's Patriot Way Pole Polishing at its finest.
That's why I said Jacksonville's defense didn't worry me.

Set aside personnel - there is not a single team we will play all season that will play a better game defensively than Denver did that night. There may be more talented defenses, but none of them will play to that level.

Jax took their best shot and they weren't anywhere near as dangerous as Denver was, interceptions be damned.

That Denver defense may have looked like shit against the Jets, but you really had to watch that game to see how ungodly well they played. They were EVERYWHERE. They were smart, they were hungry and they were ferocious.

You can't really impart just how unreal that performance from Mahomes was on anybody who didn't sit down and watch it from start to finish. There are no statistics or rankings that can explain how Denver played that night - their defense was as good as you will ever see for one evening.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:06 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's why I said Jacksonville's defense didn't worry me.

Set aside personnel - there is not a single team we will play all season that will play a better game defensively than Denver did that night. There may be more talented defenses, but none of them will play to that level.

Jax took their best shot and they weren't anywhere near as dangerous as Denver was, interceptions be damned.

That Denver defense may have looked like shit against the Jets, but you really had to watch that game to see how ungodly well they played. They were EVERYWHERE. They were smart, they were hungry and they were ferocious.

You can't really impart just how unreal that performance from Mahomes was on anybody who didn't sit down and watch it from start to finish. There are no statistics or rankings that can explain how Denver played that night - their defense was as good as you will ever see for one evening.
I was gonna post this earlier to some troll Pats fans but they probably don't even know what a football is. We won't face a more focused or hungry defense and hostile crowd like we did @ Denver all year.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 01:20 PM 10-12-2018
Mahomes was on Stephen A. Smith's ESPN radio show today. Nice interview. It's up on ESPN radio as a podcast.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:21 PM 10-12-2018
Keitzman saying Alex Smith was better last year than Mahomes has been this year.

Anyone watching the games knows that is a lie.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:24 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
What cracked me up the hardest was the chick that's on with Nick Wright saying this game is much bigger for the Chiefs than it is the Patriots..Really? It's alternate reality for sure.
LOL Yeah, more important for a 5-0 Chiefs team to get a road win vs the 3-2 team...

LOL
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:29 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
We, as a society (certainly not me), only have ourselves to blame. In a country where "Growing up hip hop" and "Honey bear" (or whatever that fat **** and her fat **** mother is named) somehow makes it onto television, why would there be any surprise that these miserable ****s are on TV/radio? Americans (not me) love this stupid shit. Whether they believe it or not is irrelevant.
:-)

damn this hip hop culture
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:32 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Keitzman saying Alex Smith was better last year than Mahomes has been this year.

Keitzman managed to go almost 2 whole weeks without being a smarmy, ill-informed motherfucker. You had to know it wouldn't last long.

That's the problem with this team being so interesting - I run out of podcast material just listening to Chiefs segments with Soren and the Border Patrol the following morning/day.

Invariably by Thursday I've heard all Chiefs related content and have to turn to a segment or two from that worthless pole-smoker, Keitzman. I can generally manage to find an interview with Keyser or at worst some stuff with Mitch or Mahomes.

I'll just pull of youtube videos of idiots recording from Chiefs takes from their basement before I'll listen to that shitstain's monologues, though.
[Reply]
FAX 01:35 PM 10-12-2018
LOL

Steven A. ripping the Giants a brand new big one.

FAX
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:37 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL

FAX

They are so very not good...
[Reply]
FAX 01:41 PM 10-12-2018
Speaking of which, there are a bazillion near-pubescent idiots recording UTuubs in their basement talking about Mahomes. It's usually 1 or 2 high school kids practicing their nog voice. They have a table set up and a microphone and everything. Typically have a transformer poster taped to the wall.

What's really amusing is that, if you search UTuubs for Mahomes, half the videos don't talk about him at all ... they are presentations that have nothing to do with football. They're just using his name to generate search results.

I thought only the Kardashians could display that kind of marketing savvy.

FAX
[Reply]
DRM08 01:47 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I would sure hope a 32 year old with a ton of experience would have a better season than a 23 year old with very little experience.

Now here’s a reality check. No matter how you spin the stats, Alex was not anywhere close to 5 times better than Mahomes. His salary was 5 times higher. Chiefs made a good move.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:48 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL

FAX
But what does Carl of ATHF think
[Reply]
O.city 02:05 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Keitzman managed to go almost 2 whole weeks without being a smarmy, ill-informed mother****er. You had to know it wouldn't last long.

That's the problem with this team being so interesting - I run out of podcast material just listening to Chiefs segments with Soren and the Border Patrol the following morning/day.

Invariably by Thursday I've heard all Chiefs related content and have to turn to a segment or two from that worthless pole-smoker, Keitzman. I can generally manage to find an interview with Keyser or at worst some stuff with Mitch or Mahomes.

I'll just pull of youtube videos of idiots recording from Chiefs takes from their basement before I'll listen to that shitstain's monologues, though.
Do you listen to middlekauf and haberman?
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:07 PM 10-12-2018
Is that like German metal
[Reply]
Page 1178 of 2688
« First < 17867810781128116811741175117611771178 117911801181118211881228127816782178 > Last »
Up