ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Hall of Classics>Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally
Frazod 08:15 AM 09-11-2005
OMFG - after staying up until 4:00 a.m. farting around on the computer, I was rudely awakened by the burglar alarm about ten minutes ago. Grabbed the .38 and charged downstairs to find the door to the garage slightly ajar. Cocked the .38, pulled the door open. Nothing there.

My wife hadn't checked to make sure the door was closed when she activated the alarm, and one of the cats had pawed the door open. It's happened before. :-)

Unfortunately, what hadn't happened before is me, tired and freaked out, having my thumb slip off the hammer of the .38 when I was trying to uncock it. Just shot a f#cking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor. :-)

Shit.

:-)

So I've had four hours of sleep, my ears are still ringing from the alarm and the gunshot, I just shot up my own f#cking house, and no way am I going to be able to go back to sleep now.

Sure hope my day improves with a Chiefs victory.

That is all.

[Reply]
Amnorix 07:48 PM 09-11-2005
I really hate to break this to you, Fraz, but in light of the results of the Chiefs game today following your initial post, you're hereafter required to shoot a hole in the wall of your house each week and post a precise explanation of what the result was, at least until the next Chiefs loss...

I mean, you can't jinx them now that the defense is playing well, right...?

[Reply]
alanm 01:12 AM 12-06-2005
We never did hear what happened to the rest of the story. Did Tim's wife take his weapon away. :-)
[Reply]
blueballs 10:29 PM 03-02-2009
thug
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:40 PM 03-02-2009
What the hell did you bump this for?
[Reply]
Frazod 11:41 PM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What the hell did you bump this for?
Because he's a fucking retard.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:02 AM 03-03-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
Because he's a ****ing retard.
Well, to be fair, you were the one who shot up your kitchen.

I thought this one was in the Hall of Classics?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:05 AM 03-03-2009
Because he's a ****ing retard.

Retard? says the guy that is known for discharging prematurely...
[Reply]
Frazod 12:11 AM 03-03-2009
I have no use for the assclown contingent that bumps years-old threads for no good reason.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:13 AM 03-03-2009
I have no use for the assclown contingent that bumps years-old threads for no good reason.
When Skip dies you'll make an excellent replacement.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:13 AM 03-03-2009
it's funny though:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:14 AM 03-03-2009
Well it happened after I signed up, but dont remember it...

I thought it was funny as hell!

I am sure Mrs Frazod is thrilled that you prematurely discharge your weapon! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:20 AM 03-03-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
When Skip dies you'll make an excellent replacement.
That's just wrong.
[Reply]
shirtsleeve 12:47 AM 03-03-2009
Well, whoever bumped this thread, thank you from this noob!:-)
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 04:30 AM 03-03-2009
A .38? Fraz, are their no Mens guns for sale in Chi-town? :-)
[Reply]
The Buddha 04:34 AM 03-03-2009
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
A .38? Fraz, are their no Mens guns for sale in Chi-town? :-)
a .38 is considered good for home defense. You don't need a magnum for something intended for shots within five yards.

A lot of people would say a .380 is even good, cause it allows for minimum recoil, keeping you on target. If you somehow miss with your first shot, you want to be able to get that gun back down and on the person as fast as possible.

But in the end, its the piece you're most comfortable with.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up