ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 163
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:25 AM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by philfree:
If you don't mind me asking where are/were you hunting at? It's late season so that's why I ask.

Need an English Setter?

PhilFree
:-)
I hunt up in NE Nebraska usually, (Omaha and Winnebago indian reservations) but today I hunted in south central NE. This was due to a lower amount of snow accumulation.
I like setters and all but I'm not really in the market right now. Thanks though.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:01 AM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
A rant:

As most of you are well aware, I'm an avid hunter. Today was the last day of Pheasant hunting for me for the season and I have a little bit of a rant...

I'm a very ethical hunter, by this I mean I'm not one of those guys that goes to game farms and blows the hell out of pen raised birds. I do it the right way and always have. I hunt wild birds with 2 dogs that are of the same blood line of our original brittany from 1974.
I was out this morning at 8:00 on some public land, tracking through snow and ice and thick cover until 3:00. I was hunting with my father as I have for 26 years now. We didn't have every guy in the county with us walking fields to cover every square inch and not give the birds any chance.
While we were walking these fields, several douchebags in trucks pulled over and let us do the work while they waited for any birds we might push out of the field so they could blow it away on the side of the road.
Road hunters, ladies and gentleman. They are the worst, most unethical hunters and they give all of us real hunters a bad image. I hate them all and every time I see it, I pray for an accidental weapons discharge that takes off toes or other limbs.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll ride the coattails of your rant.

We started putting corn in 10,000 bushel bags for temporary storage. It is 9 mil plastic so it is really tough stuff so it can handle the weather. They are round bags but push out the sides with the weight, so all the tension is on the sides.

Anyway, opening day comes along and we put out no hunting signs to keep the fuckholes out. We'll pretty much let anyone hunt as long as they ask. So Saturday of opening day comes and goes, everything is cool. Sunday comes and there is a fucking pile of beer cans next to the no hunting signs and some motherfucker sliced the fucking side of the bag with a knife. I know it wasn't a deer because it would tear the bag. This was cut. A little grain spilled out but the bad part is it relieved the tension on the sides and opened a big hole for water to get in and spoil the grain, not to mention it made a nice feeding troph for the critters.

So we had to pick it up, ahead of schedule. And take a much poorer price than is now.

In conclusion, I must respectfully disagree, the worst hunters are the lowlife fucking drunk ass scum of the motherfucking earth vandalizing cocksuckers.

/rant
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:06 AM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

We started putting corn in 10,000 bushel bags for temporary storage. It is 9 mil plastic so it is really tough stuff so it can handle the weather. They are round bags but push out the sides with the weight, so all the tension is on the sides.

Anyway, opening day comes along and we put out no hunting signs to keep the fuckholes out. We'll pretty much let anyone hunt as long as they ask. So Saturday of opening day comes and goes, everything is cool. Sunday comes and there is a fucking pile of beer cans next to the no hunting signs and some motherfucker sliced the fucking side of the bag with a knife. I know it wasn't a deer because it would tear the bag. This was cut. A little grain spilled out but the bad part is it relieved the tension on the sides and opened a big hole for water to get in and spoil the grain, not to mention it made a nice feeding troph for the critters.

So we had to pick it up, ahead of schedule. And take a much poorer price than is now.

In conclusion, I must respectfully disagree, the worst hunters are the lowlife fucking drunk ass scum of the motherfucking earth vandalizing cocksuckers.

/rant
Posted via Mobile Device
Agreed. It's assholes like that who require private landowners to put up said signs and keep the ethical hunters such as myself out. Let's just group all of these fuckholes together.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:13 AM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Agreed. It's assholes like that who require private landowners to put up said signs and keep the ethical hunters such as myself out. Let's just group all of these fuckholes together.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's fair enough.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:45 AM 01-30-2011

Anyway, opening day comes along and we put out no hunting signs to keep the ****holes out. We'll pretty much let anyone hunt as long as they ask. So Saturday of opening day comes and goes, everything is cool. Sunday comes and there is a ****ing pile of beer cans next to the no hunting signs and some mother****er sliced the ****ing side of the bag with a knife. I know it wasn't a deer because it would tear the bag. This was cut. A little grain spilled out but the bad part is it relieved the tension on the sides and opened a big hole for water to get in and spoil the grain, not to mention it made a nice feeding troph for the critters.

In conclusion, I must respectfully disagree, the worst hunters are the lowlife ****ing drunk ass scum of the mother****ing earth vandalizing one who sucks the peniss.

/rant
Posted via Mobile Device

good rant, well said.

fence cutters need to die in a lake of fire as well.
[Reply]
UTChief 10:48 AM 01-30-2011
Going to be attending a hunting expo in SLC http://www.huntexpo.com/saltPalace.php this week one of the biggest and one of the best hunting expos (I've attended a lot) they give away 200 quality tags away some once in a lifetime tags. looking forward to talking to the famous hunters that attend, and cant wait to meet Ted Nugent haven met him yet. will have to spend some of the time in meetings and a booth but wouldn't miss it I look forward to this all year. plus there is nothing else hunting related going on this time of year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:52 AM 01-30-2011
Went hunting the other day and wasn't having much luck but we had beer. So we sat down beside this big ****ing bag of corn and got drunk.....................................

Fucking corn farmers and their 6 dollar corn.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:54 AM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Went hunting the other day and wasn't having much luck but we had beer. So we sat down beside this big ****ing bag of corn and got drunk.....................................

Fucking corn farmers and their 6 dollar corn.
It wasn't 6 when they cut it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:57 AM 01-30-2011
It wasn't 6 when they cut it.
You know I'm kiddin right. I don't blame the corn farmers. Now our government on the other hand...
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:10 AM 01-30-2011
You know I'm kiddin right. I don't blame the corn farmers. Now our government on the other hand...
I know dude. It won't stay at $6.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:00 PM 01-30-2011
Now here's a gun show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=OQnU1t7UzgM
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:16 PM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Now here's a gun show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=OQnU1t7UzgM

That's friggin awesome.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:18 PM 01-30-2011
That's friggin awesome.
Does that make you want to grab a full auto and go light up a minivan, or what? :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:19 PM 01-30-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Does that make you want to grab a full auto and go light up a minivan, or what? :-)
As a matter of fact we we're gonna go shoot some full auto s today but looks like it won't happen now. Yeah, the minivan was the best part.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:21 PM 01-30-2011
As a matter of fact we we're gonna go shoot some full auto s today but looks like it won't happen now. Yeah, the minivan was the best part.
One less minivan on the face of the earth, is NEVER a bad thing. :-)
[Reply]
Page 64 of 163
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up