ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
Naptown Chief 05:50 PM 04-25-2019
Well, fuck.
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 05:51 PM 04-25-2019
I realize my next statement will be frowned upon... But unless he is suspended I would rather keep him through this season. The kid is safe whether or not he plays., that's the important part. In the meantime, we're going to need all the talent we can get to make a super bowl run this season.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 05:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief:
I realize my next statement will be frowned upon... But unless he is suspended I would rather keep him through this season. The kid is safe whether or not he plays., that's the important part. In the meantime, we're going to need all the talent we can get to make a super bowl run this season.

You're right - a super bowl is more important than keeping someone who knowingly beat his child????
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 05:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
You're right - a super bowl is more important than keeping someone who knowingly beat his child????
It's nothing personal. It's just business.
[Reply]
Bump 09:17 PM 04-25-2019
some other team will just pick him up unless he's just not allowed to play in the NFL anymore. There's no honor in this league. May as well just keep his dumb ass if he can still play or we might just end up playing against him in the playoffs. Why should other teams get to reap the rewards for a player fucking up?
[Reply]
ricko1112 05:58 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.
I'm glad to see that most Chiefs' fans want this thug gone. Baltimore and Dallas condone clowns like this.
[Reply]
493rd 06:02 PM 04-25-2019
Now he’s done.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:02 PM 04-25-2019
I’d still make Goodell be the first to act. Because fuck him that’s why.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:04 PM 04-25-2019
Make Roger put him on that exempt list and promise he will never play again. Then cut him 10 times.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:05 PM 04-25-2019
This is heartbreaking.

Why is it so difficult for professional football players to not beat up women and children? It's like, super easy.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
This is heartbreaking.

Why is it so difficult for professional football players to not beat up women and children? It's like, super easy.
Not defending him or any other athlete in the least, but the hyper-aggressive testosterone-fueled violent athletic freak is a great fit for the game of football...and an awful fit for society.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:53 PM 04-25-2019
This is heartbreaking.

I don’t expect these guys to be choir boys. Moral upstanding members of society but asking them to not abuse kids and keep their violent hands off women, seems to be a pretty low bar they should be able to clear.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:18 AM 04-26-2019
This is heartbreaking.

Because they have power and most people can't handle power because they weren't raised properly. Those professional players know they wield physical and financial power and it corrupts them.

It is a tragedy.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:13 PM 04-25-2019
Fuck you for being a piece of shit Reek.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
**** you for being a piece of shit Reek.
This.

Fuck him. Id rather lose than win with someone like him on the team.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up