ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 588 of 663
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 589590591592598638 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:27 PM 10-09-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Why doesn't Brock Lesnar just get roided up and fight everyone?
Brock and his roids vs DC and Jones
[Reply]
alnorth 04:25 PM 10-12-2018
Just a quick reminder, the semifinals for Bellator's Heavyweight Grand Prix is this weekend on Paramount. Mitrione vs. Bader tonight, Fedor vs. Sonnen tomorrow night.

Also tonight, the co-main is a trashweight fight between Roy Nelson and some Russian I never heard of before.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:59 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Just a quick reminder, the semifinals for Bellator's Heavyweight Grand Prix is this weekend on Paramount. Mitrione vs. Bader tonight, Fedor vs. Sonnen tomorrow night.

Also tonight, the co-main is a trashweight fight between Roy Nelson and some Russian I never heard of before.
What channel?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:21 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Definitely didn't notice that. He shouldn't have gotten his check either. Taking a cheap shot at the guy. No wonder he didn't press charges.
The fact that multiple guys can rush the cage and enter so easily is concerning.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:23 PM 10-12-2018
What channel?
Paramount Network, it used to be Spike, whatever that channel is for you.

The co-main and main events will probably start around 9 or 9:30pm tonight. The other fights aren't worth going out of your way to watch unless you have nothing else to do.

Tomorrow night's card will be better and probably worth watching when it airs at 8pm.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:27 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
The fact that multiple guys can rush the cage and enter so easily is concerning.
This whole "Conor threw the first punch!!!!" shit is stupid as hell.

Khabib's team jumped the cage and was going after him, are you fucking serious? As Chael Sonnen said, if you wait for the other guy to throw the first punch in that situation when they are obviously going after you, then you are just a sucker. Khabib's team wasn't supposed to be there, as soon as they jumped in, Conor obviously had to assume they were going to attack him.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:34 PM 10-12-2018

Khabib's team jumped the cage and was going after him, are you ****ing serious? As Chael Sonnen said, if you wait for the other guy to throw the first punch in that situation when they are obviously going after you, then you are just a sucker. Khabib's team wasn't supposed to be there, as soon as they jumped in, Conor obviously had to assume they were going to attack him.
I'm just addressing the security issue.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:48 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'm just addressing the security issue.
yeah, I know, but there are a lot of idiots on the internet who are yelling about how Conor threw the first punch, as if that is supposed to be the end-all, be-all of who was "at fault" for the brawl in the cage.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:51 PM 10-12-2018

Khabib's team jumped the cage and was going after him, are you ****ing serious? As Chael Sonnen said, if you wait for the other guy to throw the first punch in that situation when they are obviously going after you, then you are just a sucker. Khabib's team wasn't supposed to be there, as soon as they jumped in, Conor obviously had to assume they were going to attack him.
I agree, but when the UFC slaps the wrist at someone chucking a dolly at you and injuring people. Fighters might assume it is fair game for those antics.

Side note.

For the mma to succeed I think we need the fall of UFC to happen. Or quit allowing them to buy up everything.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:57 PM 10-12-2018
yeah, I know, but there are a lot of idiots on the internet who are yelling about how Conor threw the first punch, as if that is supposed to be the end-all, be-all of who was "at fault" for the brawl in the cage.
10-4
[Reply]
TimBone 07:09 PM 10-12-2018
What channel?
Paramount

(formerly Spike)
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:37 PM 10-12-2018
never watched Bellator before just turned it on is that Kimbos kid ?!?! wow looks just like him in the face.
[Reply]
alnorth 07:49 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
never watched Bellator before just turned it on is that Kimbos kid ?!?! wow looks just like him in the face.
yeah, that was him. Bellator deserves to be supported, they are putting pressure on the UFC to not put on cards that are total shit.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:51 PM 10-12-2018
yeah, that was him. Bellator deserves to be supported, they are putting pressure on the UFC to not put on cards that are total shit.
even has the gas tank like his dad to lose to a can lol
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:03 PM 10-12-2018
Sergei Kharitonov was pretty awesome in the PRIDE days.

Here he is bludgeoning Semmy Schilt. Of course this was like 15 years ago so he's a bit older these days.

[Reply]
Page 588 of 663
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 589590591592598638 > Last »
Up