ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Zack Snyder's Justice League Director's cut will air on HBOMAX
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Are they going to spend the money to finish it? Everything I'd read about it was that a cut exists, but it's very unfinished. Like that early version of X-Men Orgins: Wolverine that leaked.
My guess is yes. HBO Max needs content to get people excited. Smart move by WB IMO.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:53 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
My guess is yes. HBO Max needs content to get people excited. Smart move by WB IMO.
Game of Thrones fans are now rushing in with a similar idea about Season 8 :-)
[Reply]
Fish 01:53 PM 05-20-2020
Polish that turd.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:54 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Polish that turd.
Heh. Perhaps. The directors cut of Batman vs Superman is better. But not that much better
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:24 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Heh. Perhaps. The directors cut of Batman vs Superman is better. But not that much better
It was alot better imo. Not great but solid imo. Like a 7/10 imo, filled out more story and character development. I still have watched it multiple times and seen JL once in Theaters.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:22 PM 05-20-2020
I loved Man Of Steel, like BvS Ultimate Edition...so I assume this will be alot better than the original JL which was meh. I also believe they will finish it.

Exciting for a comic book nerd like me since I know WB won't make a Man Of Steel 2.
[Reply]
Jamie 04:40 PM 05-20-2020
$20 to $30 million doesn't seem like enough, given how unfinished and effects-heavy it is. Supposedly there were entire sequences that were still just animatics. Maybe they expect the shut down to cause a work gap in the VFX industry they can take advantage of.
[Reply]
notorious 06:18 PM 05-20-2020
Man of Steel had some great scenes, but the battles with his uncle/minions was fatiguing and boring.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:06 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Man of Steel had some great scenes, but the battles with his uncle/minions was fatiguing and boring.
I love Man of Steel. Was disappointed in BvS and especially Justice Lame.

Not sure why Man of Steel was better. maybe because Nolan was more directly involved?
[Reply]
sully1983 01:12 PM 05-21-2020
Only way I'll watch this shit show is if Wonder Woman gets naked in it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:56 PM 05-21-2020

A message from @BenAffleck to @ZackSnyder and thanking fans on @ThatKevinSmith FatMan Beyond LIVE

��https://t.co/RZlN7JBLf2 pic.twitter.com/1A7UiXu3LH

— DC Films (@DCFUnited) May 22, 2020

Affleck hates himself that he accepted the Batman role in the Snyder DCEU
[Reply]
Bowser 05:37 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I realize I might be in a very small minority here, but I kinda really liked Affleck in the role. The fight scene in BvS with Bats taking on the mercenaries was easily one of the best scenes in the whole flick, and I think he nailed Bruce Wayne as well as he could with the subject matter he had to work with.

Snyder is a VFX wiz and an OK director. But putting DCCU on Snyder's shoulders was a critical error.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:32 PM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I realize I might be in a very small minority here, but I kinda really liked Affleck in the role. The fight scene in BvS with Bats taking on the mercenaries was easily one of the best scenes in the whole flick, and I think he nailed Bruce Wayne as well as he could with the subject matter he had to work with.

Snyder is a VFX wiz and an OK director. But putting DCCU on Snyder's shoulders was a critical error.
I don't think you're in the minority at all for liking Affleck as Batman.

He probably does a way better job at depicting Batman from the comics than any live-action Batman aside from maybe Keaton (Bale was fine, but his character is not remotely close to the comics).
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:23 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

I liked him as Batman. It's too bad he went through so much shit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:31 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I liked him as Batman. It's too bad he went through so much shit.
I had very low expectations of him as Batman, but he really did a good job with it. Too bad they didn't give him more to work with.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up