ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 149
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository
Al Bundy 09:13 AM 01-04-2020
Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:41 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Royals kissing ass on minor leagues with a 5 round draft they want to be a major contender with the undrafted free agents that follow.
This is an excellent point.

How many UDFA's will be eager to sign with Oakland at the moment? Teams with far deeper coffers than KC are releasing guys in droves out of the low minors, which is where these UDFA's will all start.

Yeah, there's probably a whole lot of positioning going on there, isn't there?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:57 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This is an excellent point.

How many UDFA's will be eager to sign with Oakland at the moment? Teams with far deeper coffers than KC are releasing guys in droves out of the low minors, which is where these UDFA's will all start.

Yeah, there's probably a whole lot of positioning going on there, isn't there?
Yep. Exactly.

Also Facebook low IQ followers are having a fit that the Royals filed as a Delaware corporation. Love idiots who dont know anything about incoraptions and business filings.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:03 PM 05-29-2020
Also Facebook low IQ followers are having a fit that the Royals filed as a Delaware corporation. Love idiots who dont know anything about incoraptions and business filings.
:-)

That's hilarious. I can only imagine their responses.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:16 PM 05-29-2020
Yep. Exactly.

I’ve seen some of that too. Surprised Glass hadn’t already done that, tbh.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:57 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

I’ve seen some of that too. Surprised Glass hadn’t already done that, tbh.
Surprised as well. All of the business filing stuff is fairly complicated anyways, that is why you pay CPAs and lawyers. But wait till the Facebook folks find out the Chiefs are a Texas Inc. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:57 PM 05-29-2020
The shit those retards on FB bitch about blows my mind. Why would they give a fuck about the Royals filing in Delaware? How does that have any effect on their lives? God damn TruFan sucks shit.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:22 PM 05-29-2020
Royals i love my team.
[Reply]
zigbazah 01:26 PM 05-30-2020
i love our little ball club.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:31 AM 06-03-2020

Remembering Yordano on what would have been his 29th birthday.

We miss you, #Ace30. pic.twitter.com/3VqC85gFCM

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 3, 2020

[Reply]
tk13 10:46 PM 06-03-2020
Sounds like they're still pretty far apart from playing. Owners rejected the players latest offer, which is one thing, but they didn't even put up a counter offer. Not a good sign.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:53 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Woulda been so good now, in his prime, knowing how to pitch, emotionally mature. So sad.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:05 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Sounds like they're still pretty far apart from playing. Owners rejected the players latest offer, which is one thing, but they didn't even put up a counter offer. Not a good sign.
They're going to play. This always happens in negotiations and both the players union and the others are trying to gain the upper hand.

Im interested in these players contracts. Is there some sort of clause stating that the players won't be paid if there is no season? I mean they are fully guaranteed contracts.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:05 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
This batch of trust fund owners care way more about profit margins than actual baseball.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:10 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This batch of trust fund owners cares way more about profit margins than actual baseball.
I like how they act like they're just barely breaking even. They could easily prove it by opening the books, but they won't open up the books. Just gotta trust them.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:21 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I like how they act like they're just barely breaking even. They could easily prove it by opening the books, but they won't open up the books. Just gotta trust them.
The short sightedness on their end is baffling. Could you imagine the ratings baseball could have had if it had been the first sport back? The fact that no one is applying that kind of long term thinking is absolutely embarrassing.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 149
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up