ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Media Center>Free games on Epic Gamestore
Imon Yourside 04:36 PM 06-20-2019
Epic gives away 1-3 free games every week now, lolz.

Free today on day 8/14 on Epics Holiday game giveaways one of my alltime favorite games..IE Halflife 3 :-) PREY!

[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:36 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Just make another Epic games account and get it on many, that way you can share with your friends. I have 4 accounts so I can share the coop goodness.
won't they run out of copies?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:40 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
won't they run out of copies?
:-)

Seriously though sometimes they give you shit about too many per IP, just change your IP with a VPN.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:41 PM 05-30-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Finally started playing Civ 6 last night. Holy shit this is complicated. I barely understand what I'm doing, and have no idea what's going on around me, but it's kind of fun.
Been playing this for a couple of days, but I doubt if I last much longer. Glad it was free.

Like all other games of this type, it's fun in the beginning, but eventually devolves into a frustrating, tedious management nightmare. I realize there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing, but I'm not one of them.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:51 PM 05-30-2020
i couldn't even get my game to load. guess i'll stick to clash of clans lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:20 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Been playing this for a couple of days, but I doubt if I last much longer. Glad it was free.

Like all other games of this type, it's fun in the beginning, but eventually devolves into a frustrating, tedious management nightmare. I realize there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing, but I'm not one of them.
Civ 5 has a lot less micro management and is probably my favorite one for that very reason. The ones that clamor to control every small detail won out in Civ 6 and it sucks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:32 AM 06-04-2020
Does anyone know if you actually have to download them to get them free? Like could I set up an account and add it to my collection but not download it? I’m in the process of building a new gaming computer but still want some of the free games for later.
[Reply]
Fish 09:47 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Does anyone know if you actually have to download them to get them free? Like could I set up an account and add it to my collection but not download it? I’m in the process of building a new gaming computer but still want some of the free games for later.
You can absolutely do that. It adds it to your Epic Games online game library. You can then download their Game Launcher app. Which you log into with your Epic account, and then download whichever games you want.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:52 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
You can absolutely do that. It adds it to your Epic Games online game library. You can then download their Game Launcher app. Which you log into with your Epic account, and then download whichever games you want.
Sweet. Thanks man.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:11 AM 06-05-2020
Meh Overcooked is free right now but they already gave it away a while back.
[Reply]
Pants 08:26 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sweet. Thanks man.
That's also the case with every other online distribution service like Steam, Origin, UPlay, Battle.net, GOG, etc.

The games you purchase don't even download until you tell them to. They just become a part of your library. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:36 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
That's also the case with every other online distribution service like Steam, Origin, UPlay, Battle.net, GOG, etc.

The games you purchase don't even download until you tell them to. They just become a part of your library. :-)
Right well some may not know because as soon as you get the game it prompts you to install on Epic store anyways. Simply hit cancel then it's added to your library as someone already stated.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:52 AM 06-11-2020
Free this week Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection and Ark Survival Evolved

[Reply]
Pants 10:18 PM 08-08-2020
Boys.

In case you haven't heard, the newest Total War game is going to be free on the Epic Store on 8/13 for 24 hours only.

This is a brand new release. I can't wait.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:13 PM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Boys.

In case you haven't heard, the newest Total War game is going to be free on the Epic Store on 8/13 for 24 hours only.

This is a brand new release. I can't wait.
I'm not a fan of that series but I have friends that will be really excited thanks for the info.
[Reply]
Pants 01:38 PM 08-13-2020
Remnant is free on Epic Gamestore right now as well.

$39.99 on Steam. Relatively new game with a lot of positive feedback and good reviews.

$90 worth of games for free right now. Ridiculous.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up