ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
The Lounge>*****Severe Weather Thread-2020*****
displacedinMN 09:14 AM 04-11-2020
Many may know-I am a weather watcher. I have a weather station at school that posts to many weather services. Also have a website with a Twitter account. (with a Chiefs list)

Below is the Windy.com map. I centered it on KC but it can be moved to where you are located. Or go to Windy.com-there is also an app.
Very versatile and tons of possibilities. This map is fully functional for the viewer.

Some have already had severe weather-where as I am looking at 5 inches of snow for Easter.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/

[Reply]
Sorce 08:08 AM Today
Woke up to tornado sirens going off and had to migrate to the basement at about 3:30.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:35 AM Today
South Metro KC and I didn't even wake up to it, but found a couple of branches down this morning and a flower pot blown over on the deck.

Waiting on the insurance adjuster to show up.
[Reply]
philfree 09:48 AM Today
Crap! Maybe they'll replace my 20 year old above ground pool. I just had a new liner put in and the deck stained and some boards replaced. The grandsons are here for the summer. Crap!

[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
South Metro KC and I didn't even wake up to it, but found a couple of branches down this morning and a flower pot blown over on the deck.

Waiting on the insurance adjuster to show up.
If you need anythung done let me know. I can even meet your adjuster for ya. You wouldn't believe the difference it makes.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by philfree:
Crap! Maybe they'll replace my 20 year old above ground pool. I just had a new liner put in and the deck stained and some boards replaced. The grandsons are here for the summer. Crap!

[IMG][/IMG]
Typically they will cover pools. They're considered personal property.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Typically they will cover pools. They're considered personal property.
If they know there's a pool, yeah sure. If not, well might want to shut up about it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up