ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 114
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
ragedogg69 01:53 PM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
:-):-):-) Look forward to gaming with you again!!!

I'm really surprised this is the best deal up on PSN cards. I've seen them as low as $29 before but the cheapest for this black friday season has been $40.
Yeah, I see them for $40 on fatwallet fairly regularly. I was disappointed to say the least with this Black Friday.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:42 PM 12-01-2014
You can still pick up Shadows of Mordor for $25 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Middle-Earth-S...+PlayStation+4
[Reply]
millz 10:53 AM 12-07-2014
wolfenstein or metal gear solid ground zero?
[Reply]
millz 11:37 AM 12-07-2014
I'm running out of space, still have 100GB left and had to delete some games.

Quick question - once it reaches 500GB...what exactly do I do? Can I buy a hard drive and still be able to play from the same save files or would I have to keep changing hard drives? Very confused.
[Reply]
007 01:47 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
wolfenstein or metal gear solid ground zero?
don't waste your money on MGS ground zero
[Reply]
007 01:48 PM 12-07-2014
I'm running out of space, still have 100GB left and had to delete some games.

Quick question - once it reaches 500GB...what exactly do I do? Can I buy a hard drive and still be able to play from the same save files or would I have to keep changing hard drives? Very confused.
yes and no. As long as the HDD is on the same firmware it will work. ONce there is a firmware update the system will format your HDD when you swap it out.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:18 PM 12-07-2014
They announced that STreet FIghter V is PS4 console exclusive. Good thing its coming on the PC and there will be X platform play. So, i can play PS4 folks from my PC. Its gonna be so fucking bad ass.
[Reply]
007 05:26 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
They announced that STreet FIghter V is PS4 console exclusive. Good thing its coming on the PC and there will be X platform play. So, i can play PS4 folks from my PC. Its gonna be so ****ing bad ass.
Check Angry Joes rant.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:29 PM 12-07-2014
Check Angry Joes rant.
I already did yesterday. Angry joe over reacts. While exclusive thing was a bummer. i think Capcom went with it, because Sony was ok with Xplatform for online play. MS wont allow it for some reason, even if they own windows.

Capcom wanted everyone to play their game on all 3 platforms (at least this is my thinking) ONce MS said no, Capcom said later.
[Reply]
007 05:32 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
I already did yesterday. Angry joe over reacts. While exclusive thing was a bummer. i think Capcom went with it, because Sony was ok with Xplatform for online play. MS wont allow it for some reason, even if they own windows.

Capcom wanted everyone to play their game on all 3 platforms (at least this is my thinking) ONce MS said no, Capcom said later.
NOOOOOOOO :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:07 PM 12-07-2014
NOOOOOOOO :-)
haha, he's fun to watch though, but i know thats his thing. Exclusive stuff sucks, but if your company doesnt want to get with it and X platform and the other company is ok with it?

There isnt many games, im not sure if there is any where you can play pc users from a console.
[Reply]
millz 01:04 AM 12-08-2014
over 10 hours now to download Wolfenstein. goes even slower if you leave it on rest mode.

never buying anything off the store again unless it's really cheap. the hard copies are usually always better too.

once it's done, I'm sure I'll be happy because I love what I played for those 10 minutes before it stopped playing and said content still installing..

this game was a good deal so I hope its worth it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 AM 12-08-2014
http://slickdeals.net/f/7483500-sony...-gift-card-399

Playstation 4
Choose one: Destiny, Little Big Planet 3, Far Cry 4 or NBA2k15
$50 Walmart GC

$399. Not a bad deal at all.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:58 AM 12-08-2014
Drive Club for $35: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...5FHBVSYYYLYL2E
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:01 AM 12-08-2014
over 10 hours now to download Wolfenstein. goes even slower if you leave it on rest mode.

never buying anything off the store again unless it's really cheap. the hard copies are usually always better too.

once it's done, I'm sure I'll be happy because I love what I played for those 10 minutes before it stopped playing and said content still installing..

this game was a good deal so I hope its worth it.
Jesus.... It shouldn't take that long. Your internet running ok?

I downloaded a game that size last month and it only took 3-4 hrs (via wifi). I think it was Saints Row 4.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 114
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up