ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 114
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:02 PM 04-27-2014
Absolutely loved infamous second son.
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:26 PM 04-27-2014
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Absolutely loved infamous second son.
It was fantastic. Really fun throughout the entire game. The tagline about "enjoy your power" or whatever was spot on; I found myself wanting to dick off with the new powers you get throughout just for the hell of it. Loved this game.
[Reply]
millz 12:05 AM 04-28-2014
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
It was fantastic. Really fun throughout the entire game. The tagline about "enjoy your power" or whatever was spot on; I found myself wanting to dick off with the new powers you get throughout just for the hell of it. Loved this game.
I was never really on the infamous games, I'm a fan of sucker punch games - I just never ended up playing any of them.

I have second son, maybe it's my tv. it's 32 in (which isn't the greatest) and 1080i and I have it on game mode but I just feel like I'm not that blown away by the graphics, do I need to play it on a bigger tv to get the full effect? I mean, they do look real good, I'm just not that impressed.

Is there a specific way to play it too? I'm playing it on hard, just kind of confused how to go about things.
[Reply]
millz 12:06 AM 04-28-2014
Crazy how games now are $69.99 here in Canada, plus tax it's like 78.50. Whats the prices like out in the states?
[Reply]
Valiant 06:32 PM 04-28-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
Crazy how games now are $69.99 here in Canada, plus tax it's like 78.50. Whats the prices like out in the states?
59.99 plus tax..
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:44 PM 04-28-2014
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Never played the first two.

Ya I'm on bad karma now. It's so much fun, :-)
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:23 PM 04-28-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
I was never really on the infamous games, I'm a fan of sucker punch games - I just never ended up playing any of them.

I have second son, maybe it's my tv. it's 32 in (which isn't the greatest) and 1080i and I have it on game mode but I just feel like I'm not that blown away by the graphics, do I need to play it on a bigger tv to get the full effect? I mean, they do look real good, I'm just not that impressed.

Is there a specific way to play it too? I'm playing it on hard, just kind of confused how to go about things.
I'm not sure how to adequately answer your question. The story mode is pretty straightforward - complete the missions and side missions.

The graphics are, to me, more fun and apt than stellar by any means. It's aesthetically pleasing in an atypical way. To each their own, though.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 11:32 PM 04-28-2014
MLB 14 The Show coming out for the PS4 next week, I am pumped :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:30 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
MLB 14 The Show coming out for the PS4 next week, I am pumped :-)
Me too! Can't wait to hit some bombs with Abreu:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:13 AM 04-30-2014
Hooray, now I can lower brightness on the damn controller light.

Now to just sit back and wait for DLNA.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 08:43 AM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Hooray, now I can lower brightness on the damn controller light.

Now to just sit back and wait for DLNA.
No shit. How long are we expected to wait?
[Reply]
007 03:47 PM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
No ****. How long are we expected to wait?
I really don't understand why something as simple as that was left out.

didn't xbone leave this out as well?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:09 PM 05-07-2014
I am not normally a gamestop guy, but I just got 36 bucks for nba 2k14. They are doing a 50% trade in until may 11th, 60% if you are a rewards member.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:51 PM 05-07-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
I really don't understand why something as simple as that was left out.

didn't xbone leave this out as well?
Yeah Microsoft didn't include it in the Xbone either.

I'm assuming both companies took it out because they want people to buy shit from their stores.
[Reply]
007 02:10 AM 05-14-2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...details-hinted

May 9, 2014
New details may have been leaked in regards to two of the most highly-anticipated games that will be published by Sony Computer Entertainment. According to a report from Dual Shockers on May 7, a few industry insiders revealed that the publisher will be providing some updates on "The Last Guardian" and the tentatively-titled "Uncharted 4" at E3 2014. The company has remained quiet on both exclusive titles over the past several months.

A three-minute long trailer will be shown for "Uncharted 4." Unlike the original teaser trailer, the footage that will be shown at E3 2014 is done "in-engine" with several real-time gameplay sequences. The potential sequel is also expected to take place in a jungle-like setting reminisce of the first "Uncharted" video game. Finally, players can take control of Francis Drake along with the main protagonist of the series, Nathan Drake, during separate time periods.

The development team put in charge of "Uncharted 4" underwent some major changes recently with Amy Hennig and Justin Richmond unexpectedly departing Naughty Dog, leaving the creative director and game director seats. Todd Stashwick also confirmed that he was re-casted, suggesting that the video game may have underwent some major changes. However, it appears that the potential sequel is still on track with the E3 2014 appearance as well as an expected release date time of the summer season in 2015.

The insiders also confirmed that "The Last Guardian," which was previously a PS3 exclusive title, has been "retooled" for the PS4. The impressive-looking title was delayed indefinitely although Sony Computer Entertainment insisted that the project has not been cancelled. In addition to the E3 2014 reveal, the publisher may possibly announce a launch window of this winter.

Naughty Dog, the same company that is also working on "The Last of Us Remastered," is the development studio behind "Uncharted 4." On the other hand, "The Last Guardian" is being developed at Team Ico. Even without both titles, the PS4 has been selling extremely well so far. You can find a photo of the next-generation system from the official Playstation Facebook page with the image located near the top of this article. The next "Uncharted" game can be pre-ordered from Amazon through the following link: "Uncharted 4."
[Reply]
Page 20 of 114
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up