ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:32 PM 12-23-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
i havent watched season 2, but i hear people saying that season 2 turned this show into a joke and its just really bad now, is it true? i was going to just wait and watch them all back to back to back, but now im not sure i want too.
Mrs. FMB! and I watched the entire season 2 over the course of about 5 days. Back-to-back watching, we enjoyed it. But after reading some of the reviews and revisiting some of the plot points, that may be simply because we didn't really have time to dwell on any of the episodes or really think about them.
[Reply]
Buck 09:38 PM 12-23-2012
The more time I've had to think about it, the more I am realizing how bad this season was. Hopefully they can fix it with a new storyline next year, or I'm out.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:06 PM 12-23-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
The more time I've had to think about it, the more I am realizing how bad this season was. Hopefully they can fix it with a new storyline next year, or I'm out.
they will realize they lost their way. The feedback has to be everywhere and getting back to them. This was quality TV. Hopefully, it can be again.
[Reply]
Bump 11:09 PM 12-23-2012
just started watching this series. 3 episodes in. Holy fuck that chick is hot! the wife. I think I have a new #2 (Natalie Portman is still #1)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:00 AM 12-24-2012
Originally Posted by Bump:
just started watching this series. 3 episodes in. Holy fuck that chick is hot! the wife. I think I have a new #2 (Natalie Portman is still #1)
You stay the hell away from Natalie.
[Reply]
Sorter 12:29 AM 12-24-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
You stay the hell away from Natalie.
This.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:09 AM 12-24-2012
Originally Posted by Bump:
She was the queen in the TV show V.
[Reply]
Sorter 01:14 AM 12-24-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Was that any good? I had a buddy recommend it but he also watches Big Bang theory religiously.
[Reply]
Pants 02:40 AM 12-24-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Morena Baccarin was on Firefly way before that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:02 AM 12-25-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Was that any good? I had a buddy recommend it but he also watches Big Bang theory religiously.
Not really. Of course I pretty much think all network shows blow.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:32 AM 12-26-2012
my wife an I watched season 1 while traveling to Mexico a few weeks ago, and caught Season 2 over the last 2 weeks. What an uneven plot. Did the writers or director change between seasons?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:22 PM 12-27-2012
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
my wife an I watched season 1 while traveling to Mexico a few weeks ago, and caught Season 2 over the last 2 weeks. What an uneven plot. Did the writers or director change between seasons?
It was really about 1/2 way through this season when the show seemed to lost its way. It changed. I was assuming it was a director, producer, writer change.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:33 AM 03-19-2013
Wow. I just finished up watching Season 2 of Homeland over the past six days and despite the fact that it's a TV show, I don't have any problems with the way the show unfolded, nor did I think it "fell apart" over the course of the final episodes.

One point that seems to be missing is that IF there is a mole, it's Peter Quinn. Quinn was thought dead at Bassel's shop ("Abu Nazir has no problem killing his own"), didn't kill Brody when he had the chance point blank and wasn't at the memorial service, making it likely that he pulled Brody's car and loaded it with the C4.

Spoiler!

I'm psyched about Season 3.
[Reply]
mcaj22 01:06 PM 03-19-2013
i hope to god Season 3 isnt a giant scapegoat witchhunt conspiracy on blaming Carrie for everything and she has to turn rogue agent fugutive
[Reply]
Sorter 02:37 PM 03-19-2013
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wow. I just finished up watching Season 2 of Homeland over the past six days and despite the fact that it's a TV show, I don't have any problems with the way the show unfolded, nor did I think it "fell apart" over the course of the final episodes.

One point that seems to be missing is that IF there is a mole, it's Peter Quinn. Quinn was thought dead at Bassel's shop ("Abu Nazir has no problem killing his own"), didn't kill Brody when he had the chance point blank and wasn't at the memorial service, making it likely that he pulled Brody's car and loaded it with the C4.

Spoiler!

I'm psyched about Season 3.
If there's a mole, I'm guessing it's Galvez.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up