ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 95
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
mkp785 01:46 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Dude. No.

Not in the city there aren't. No ****in' way.

Where do you live? Because it ain't in the city.

This is what I was talking about. You don't have to be racist to just not understand what you have not seen and experienced yourself.
He's talking out of his ass. Like he has been this whole thread. Now he's gonna talk for black people and let everyone else know that they've come to him and told him that all of this is just fake news lolol.:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 06-07-2020
Dude. No.

Not in the city there aren't. No fuckin' way.

Where do you live? Because it ain't in the city.

This is what I was talking about. You don't have to be racist to just not understand what you have not seen and experienced yourself.
Lol yes I’ve lived in the city. I’ve lived all over Florida.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Like I said, I doubt you actually even know any of these inner-city blacks. I do.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:49 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol yes in the city. I’ve lived all over Florida.

Like I said, I doubt you actually even know any of these inner-city blacks. I do.
yeah. Okay.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
He's talking out of his ass. Like he has been this whole thread. Now he's gonna talk for black people and let everyone else know that they've come to him and told him that all of this is just fake news lolol.:-)
You’re an idiot. I said some. I’m not the one talking for all black people. I’m accusing those saying that they all feel that it’s a big issue of doing just that.

Not all black people think the same. If you knew any, you would know this.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 06-07-2020
yeah. Okay.
Are you calling me a liar?

Then you can go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:59 PM 06-07-2020
Lol yes I’ve lived in the city. I’ve lived all over Florida.

I know wealthy blacks who are managing directors at Goldman Sachs. They've experienced racism in their lives and still regularly do. If that's what they face, I can only imagine what those down the socioeconomic spectrum are subjected to.

But cool that you've lived "all over Florida." I have too. Let's pat ourselves on the back and feel worldly for crisscrossing the Sunshine State.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:59 PM 06-07-2020
Are you calling me a liar?

Then you can go **** yourself.
So glad we could have this conversation.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:01 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I know wealthy blacks who are managing directors at Goldman Sachs. They've experienced racism in their lives and still regularly do. If that's what they face, I can only imagine what those down the socioeconomic spectrum are subjected to.

But cool that you've lived "all over Florida." I have too. Let's pat ourselves on the back and feel worldly for crisscrossing the Sunshine State.
Patting myself on the back? I answered a fucking question.

You can go fuck yourself too. I never said they don’t deal with racism. I’m talking about how big of an issue it is in their lives.

I’ve seen just as much black on white racism as the other way around.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:02 PM 06-07-2020
I’ve seen pictures of both of you corny ass white dudes, so I know for damn sure you have no clue what you’re talking about because you wouldn’t even be able to relate to these people.

As a Cuban from South Florida, I’m just saying I’m pretty sure I know these people better than you guys do.

And yes a lot of them believe racism a big issue, but that’s mostly because they’ve been told that since they were children and when it comes to police a lot of them simply don’t know how to comply. It’s a confrontation the second they’re pulled over or approached because they’re taught the police are the enemy.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:04 PM 06-07-2020
You’re an idiot. I said some. I’m not the one talking for all black people. I’m accusing those saying that they all feel that it’s a big issue of doing just that.

Not all black people think the same. If you knew any, you would know this.
Oh please. You are full of shit. This is garbage. Those "some" blacks you've spoken to, you know we're talking about in person right? That you might follow Ben Carson or Candace Owens on Twitter or listen to a soundbite-those dont count. Stay in your lane and try to stick to speaking for all of Cuba-whatever black people you do know (which your probably lying about) aren't gonna waste time telling you anything. Its obvious you don't want to see things from any side other then your own.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:05 PM 06-07-2020
Patting myself on the back? I answered a fucking question.

You can go fuck yourself too. I never said they don’t deal with racism. I’m talking about how big of an issue it is in their lives.
What is the acceptable level that racism should play in a black person's life? Should they be afraid that when they go jogging that they'll scare other people so that they deliberately wear clothing from their Ivy League alma meter to make people feel more comfortable to avoid conflict?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:08 PM 06-07-2020
I’ve seen pictures of both of you corny ass white dudes, so I know for damn sure you have no clue what you’re talking about because you wouldn’t even be able to relate to these people.

As a Cuban from South Florida, I’m just saying I’m pretty sure I know these people better than you guys do.

And yes a lot of them believe racism a big issue, but that’s mostly because they’ve been told that since they were children and when it comes to police a lot of them simply don’t know how to comply. It’s a confrontation the second they’re pulled over or approached because they’re taught the police are the enemy.
Wait, my mother is Hispanic and I grew up in South Florida too! Seems you and I have more in common than you thought. But you only see me as a 'corny ass white dude' and assume I have no context. Thanks for inadvertently proving my point that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 06-07-2020
What is the acceptable level that racism should play in a black person's life? Should they be afraid that when they go jogging that they'll scare other people so that they deliberately wear clothing from their Ivy League alma meter to make people feel more comfortable to avoid conflict?
You want to talk about being in fear for their lives?

Let’s talk about the fact that blacks kill whites more than the other way around despite being a MUCH smaller portion of the population.

You all don’t want to talk about facts though, you want to talk about anecdotal stories that have went viral and what you think. I have black brothers, so unlike you guys I don’t need to just go with the narratives to prove I’m not racist.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 06-07-2020
Wait, my mother is Hispanic and I grew up in South Florida too! Seems you and I have more in common than you thought. But you only see me as a 'corny ass white dude' and assume I have no context. Thanks for inadvertently proving my point that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Did you grow up playing football with all the inner-city blacks? Were you actually friends with any of them?

You have no fucking clue what any of them are like because you don’t even know any of them.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:14 PM 06-07-2020
You want to talk about being in fear for their lives?

Let’s talk about the fact that blacks kill whites more than the other way around despite being a MUCH smaller portion of the population.
Cite your sources, plox.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 95
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Up