ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1882 of 2688
« First < 882138217821832187218781879188018811882 18831884188518861892193219822382 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:40 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Yes they've been together a while but that doesn't mean Pat isn't being taken advantage of or he couldn't do better...just saying :-)
This is a dumb, shitty, immature take. You don't know either of them enough to make that determination.

Of course he could find a woman who is more attractive physically speaking, but will that woman have his best interest at heart, treat him better, or be a better partner? You don't know that and you should trust Pat to make good decisions for himself.

I mean, this take is legit like a 16-year old's thought process. You're supposed to grow out of this shit by your mid twenties at the latest.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:42 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
With out inside personal knowledge of them or their relationship, I do not believe any of us are qualified to draw that conclusion.
Well it's simple logic imo. Someone of Pat's celebrity status and financial standing should be able to attract a lady with similar qualities quite easily...Tom Brady and Russell Wilson are prime examples.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:44 AM 07-21-2020
I do know one thing, whatever creature UChieffyBugger is dating could do 1 million times better.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:46 AM 07-21-2020
Well it's simple logic imo. Someone of Pat's celebrity status and financial standing should be able to attract a lady with similar qualities quite easily...Tom Brady and Russell Wilson are prime examples.
So that’s what it is, looks and public profile. How pathetically shallow.

When she becomes an actual detriment to him and his career like Reek’s psycho baby momma then you can talk about doing better. Until such a [highly unlikely] time, fuck off.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:49 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Penbrook, please report to the principal's office
Was going to say I bet it was Mahomo(Penbrook). That mother fucker probably has 100+ Twitter accounts and is more than likely harassing her about getting married with half of those accounts. The other half of those accounts he's telling her she's not good enough. Fucking stop messing with her man.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:50 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is a dumb, shitty, immature take. You don't know either of them enough to make that determination.

Of course he could find a woman who is more attractive physically speaking, but will that woman have his best interest at heart, treat him better, or be a better partner? You don't know that and you should trust Pat to make good decisions for himself.

I mean, this take is legit like a 16-year old's thought process. You're supposed to grow out of this shit by your mid twenties at the latest.
Er your whole post is quite naive and stupid imo. Did i even mention looks? But as you went there!!...YES Pat could get a better looking chick...but that's not the only thing. Pat is fully supporting Brit and she's living a life of a star off of HIS hard work...so in reality if Pat got a chick who had her own name and financial power it would be an automatic upgrade regardless of looks. Add looks to it then it would be a MAJOR upgrade. Brit is always gonna treat Pat like a king because how else is she gonna have this lifestyle? Come on now.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:53 AM 07-21-2020
*Claims Patrick could do better than Brittany*

*Would suck off Brittany's pit bull for a 50/50 chance of hearing her fart through a walkie-talkie*
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:54 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
So that’s what it is, looks and public profile. How pathetically shallow.

When she becomes an actual detriment to him and his career like Reek’s psycho baby momma then you can talk about doing better. Until such a [highly unlikely] time, **** off.
So if you had a woman who didn't have a job and relied soley on YOU for financial support..you wouldn't think you could get a chick who had her own car, house..a nice job etc? Or are you a dumb simp?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:55 AM 07-21-2020
Are you this clueless in all aspects of your life?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:11 AM 07-21-2020
So if you had a woman who didn't have a job and relied soley on YOU for financial support..you wouldn't think you could get a chick who had her own car, house..a nice job etc? Or are you a dumb simp?
Again, none of us know the full details of any of this. Mind your own damned business.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:14 AM 07-21-2020
She’s a certified personal trainer and played professional soccer in Iceland.

And you don’t think she had her own car? Lol. You’re literally talking about someone that you know nothing about.

Anybody who uses the word simp that often.....is a fucking mouthbreather.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:20 AM 07-21-2020
What a fucking incel scumbag this guy is. I'll set the over under at 29 months for chieffybugger getting his dick wet.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:24 AM 07-21-2020
Er your whole post is quite naive and stupid imo. Did i even mention looks? But as you went there!!...YES Pat could get a better looking chick...but that's not the only thing. Pat is fully supporting Brit and she's living a life of a star off of HIS hard work...so in reality if Pat got a chick who had her own name and financial power it would be an automatic upgrade regardless of looks. Add looks to it then it would be a MAJOR upgrade. Brit is always gonna treat Pat like a king because how else is she gonna have this lifestyle? Come on now.
Welp, I tried reasoning with you but it's apparent you're just an idiot.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:29 AM 07-21-2020
is this dude really giving that much fucks about who someone he doesnt know dates? lol Thats creepy as fuck.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:33 AM 07-21-2020
:-) Way to bury yourself.
[Reply]
Page 1882 of 2688
« First < 882138217821832187218781879188018811882 18831884188518861892193219822382 > Last »
Up