ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>American Horror Story
Okie_Apparition 09:18 PM 10-05-2011
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next
[Reply]
notorious 09:27 AM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs:
Last season the end felt rushed too. I hope they dont rush the last two episodes
Wow, it was rushed.

JFC.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM 01-19-2013
This is just too all over the place.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:29 AM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
This is just too all over the place.
Agreed. Wtf, DANCE SCENE?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:35 AM 01-19-2013
Aliens, Psycho, Devil, Canibals, Nazi Dr.,Glee spot. It's just absurd, but I keep watching, heh.
[Reply]
notorious 09:35 AM 01-19-2013
To be honest, it's losing me right now.

It went from fantastic to borderline bad. You can't kill the two most interesting characters and expect things to stay good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:40 AM 01-19-2013
Thredson was the shit.
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 10:03 AM 01-21-2013
i have no idea what to expect in this last one!?

they have so many things to explain... love the show but just feel a little lost at the direction at this point..
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:01 PM 01-23-2013
Bump for the season finale tonight
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 01-24-2013
Yeah, pretty predictable
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:10 PM 01-24-2013
That one came off the rails pretty badly over the last 3 weeks.

Really? That's all it took to kill the devil and the devil stayed dead? And I hate how they had Johnny collapse into a sobbing heap. The guy is a standard-issue psycopath and suddenly he just grew a conscious?

Bullshit - look at how they had him chop the guys arm off and just kinda stand there, shrug-shouldered about it. He had no concept of humanity - he'd have put a bullet in her dome and walked away without batting an eye. He damn sure would've done it after she called his beloved father evil.

That was a nonsense ending, IMO.
[Reply]
notorious 08:45 PM 01-24-2013
Everything got tied up in a neat little package.

Next season I hope they don't over-do the multiple story lines.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:50 PM 01-24-2013
Originally Posted by notorious:
Everything got tied up in a neat little package.

Next season I hope they don't over-do the multiple story lines.
Agreed, i was worried how they would close out so much different stuff.

One thing they did leave hanging was when sister Jude went and visited the parents of the girl she 'killed' while driving drunk. The father was suspicious and knew it was her, and even the mother says something like 'He never gave up looking for the person who hit her and drove off' but then they never expanded on that part. It was a flash in the pan scene that didn't connect with ANYTHING else in the show, kind of like the glee scene.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 10:11 PM 01-24-2013
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That one came off the rails pretty badly over the last 3 weeks.

Really? That's all it took to kill the devil and the devil stayed dead? And I hate how they had Johnny collapse into a sobbing heap. The guy is a standard-issue psycopath and suddenly he just grew a conscious?

Bullshit - look at how they had him chop the guys arm off and just kinda stand there, shrug-shouldered about it. He had no concept of humanity - he'd have put a bullet in her dome and walked away without batting an eye. He damn sure would've done it after she called his beloved father evil.

That was a nonsense ending, IMO.
1 million % agreed.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 10:11 PM 01-24-2013
What exactly was the point of Kit having Jude live with him?
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 06:43 AM 01-25-2013
spoliers..

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
What exactly was the point of Kit having Jude live with him?
I don't get it...

aliens...wtf no wrap up..just took kit and that was it..

this is the same shit they did at the end of season 1... rushed through a bunch of stuff but didn't answer anything..

not happy...
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up