ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Manhattan DA to get Trumps Taxes
Cosmos 10:56 AM 02-22-2021
The Supreme Court refused to issue a stay order, and as a result, Trumps accounting firm Mozart’s will be handing over Trump Org tax documents.

Finally, Trump will not have to wait any longer to prove his innocence...

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...b1992be5c.html
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:07 PM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:17 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Seems to be taking the news well:

“The Supreme Court never should have let this ‘fishing expedition’ happen, but they did,” the former president said in a press release titled, “Statement on the Continuing Political Persecution of President Donald J. Trump.”

“This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo,” the statement went on.

“These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won,” he wrote, adding, “I agree!”

https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-cour...ncial-records/
He's a private citizen sometimes, and a former president sometimes.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:20 PM 02-22-2021
Imagine having 2/3 of the court appointed by the same party as you're in, and 1/3 of the court personally chosen by you, AND STILL bitching about how unfair it all is.
[Reply]
banyon 05:23 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine having 2/3 of the court appointed by the same party as you're in, and 1/3 of the court personally chosen by you, AND STILL bitching about how unfair it all is.
Imagine pretending there was some actual Constitutional Issue in this case and not just a meritless delaying tactic.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:56 PM 02-22-2021
It's really strange how Trump keeps surrounding himself with these people who just happen to commit crimes, isn't it? He must be the unluckiest guy on the face of the earth in hiring the "best people".

Its a risk when you associate with Lawyers
[Reply]
mkp785 05:57 PM 02-22-2021
Seems to be taking the news well:

“The Supreme Court never should have let this ‘fishing expedition’ happen, but they did,” the former president said in a press release titled, “Statement on the Continuing Political Persecution of President Donald J. Trump.”

“This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo,” the statement went on.

“These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won,” he wrote, adding, “I agree!”

https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-cour...ncial-records/
Lol

That sounds like a man with nothing to hide to me.
[Reply]
Otter 05:58 PM 02-22-2021
You libtards are lost without the boogieman to hide your own flaws behind.

Move on already. It's beyond pathetic. Go cry over the girl who wouldn't dance with you an the junior prom. It would hold more dignity.

Better yet, become a person that doesn't need to hide behind a make believe boogieman.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:08 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Meh. Pubes here told me how excited they were to get her in ther because she adopted two Haitian kids. And that would “own the Libs” on racism.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:18 PM 02-22-2021
If they discover bad things...really awful bad stuff.

Then we need ask where was the IRS? They had all the data for all the years.

Few give a shit

Look at politicians in Illinois....dem after dem in the clink governors...and yet dems elect another

scum support scum
[Reply]
Pogue 06:20 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Meh. Pubes here told me how excited they were to get her in ther because she adopted two Haitian kids. And that would “own the Libs” on racism.
GOPe weren’t ever going to stand up to the democrats who are in power.
[Reply]
banyon 07:30 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Who would’ve been Trump’s ideal pick? Giuliani?

The only real criteria is total sycophancy isn’t it?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:45 PM 02-22-2021
We know what this is... if Trump runs again, they will release his taxes and inaccurately report on him like they did Romney as not paying as much as Warren Buffet's secretary, which was a crock of shit. If they want them, they should be given under strict rules that any leaking, which is illegal, would be prosecuted appropriately. This is political harassment... The left is most likely going to be slaughtered in the midterms...
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:59 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
You libtards are lost without the boogieman to hide your own flaws behind.

Move on already. It's beyond pathetic. Go cry over the girl who wouldn't dance with you an the junior prom. It would hold more dignity.

Better yet, become a person that doesn't need to hide behind a make believe boogieman.
You first:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313985
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:12 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You first:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313985
There are a lot of stupid posts in this forum but this one is definitely in the running for the dumbest.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:29 PM 02-22-2021
The door is open. Let’s see Biden’s and Pelosi’s.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up