ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Manhattan DA to get Trumps Taxes
Cosmos 10:56 AM 02-22-2021
The Supreme Court refused to issue a stay order, and as a result, Trumps accounting firm Mozartís will be handing over Trump Org tax documents.

Finally, Trump will not have to wait any longer to prove his innocence...

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...b1992be5c.html
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:02 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Since it has been legally determined, by themselves no less, that Tucker Carlson's show cannot be taken as a factually accurate show, this analogy hilariously raises many more questions than answers.
The point is, the sky either is or isn't blue. It doesn't depend on who tells you.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:05 PM 02-22-2021
So we're clear, on taxes of someone you don't like, the IRS needs it's work checked and rechecked, because there is no end to the verification, examination, and analysis. Our credibility as a republic is just too dear.

And on the legitimacy of elections, procedural dismissals, all the way to the SC with no examination of the merits is merited on the sacred principle of shut your fucking mouth.

Got it.
[Reply]
banyon 02:09 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So we're clear, on taxes of someone you don't like, the IRS needs it's work checked and rechecked, because there is no end to the verification, examination, and analysis. Our credibility as a republic is just too dear.

And on the legitimacy of elections, procedural dismissals, all the way to the SC with no examination of the merits is merited on the sacred principle of shut your fucking mouth.

Got it.
Don't got it.

1) This isn't an IRS review of whether Trump paid his taxes.

2) There were cases decided on the merits. Most weren't because of the relative incompetence of the attorneys involved, but some were. Which case is it that you think makes the best case that there was genuine election fraud of a scope to overturn a state. Go ahead and pick the best case of the 60+ they lost to discuss.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:10 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I don't recall it exactly. There was something about grades, babbly insinuated that we don't know Obama's, so I mentioned that we do know he graduated with honors. Then you popped in with net worth.

Super rich but can't see his taxes.

Super smart but can't see his grades.

You tend to be confused when you donít read the exchanges.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 02:12 PM 02-22-2021

And on the legitimacy of elections, procedural dismissals, all the way to the SC with no examination of the merits is merited on the sacred principle of shut your ****ing mouth.

Got it.
BINGO

via GIPHY

The hypocrisy of the LEFTTARD idiots is amusing.....
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:16 PM 02-22-2021

And on the legitimacy of elections, procedural dismissals, all the way to the SC with no examination of the merits is merited on the sacred principle of shut your ****ing mouth.

Got it.
So we're clear, the Supreme Court (and common sense) says you're a dishonest and pretentious drama queen twat.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:19 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Super rich but can't see his taxes.

Super smart but can't see his grades.

You tend to be confused when you donít read the exchanges.
I get confused when you start in with the gibberish.
We saw Obama's taxes and didn't see Trump's (despite his promises).

We know Obama's grades but not Trump's.

So IDK WTF you're going on about.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 02:24 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
.... It's back to the fry station for you then....
Maybe the fry station will pay $15/hour??
[Reply]
mkp785 02:31 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Maybe the fry station will pay $15/hour??
I'm sure he can donate it to help 45 and the rest for all of their upcoming court cases. #Stopthestealpart2
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:40 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I get confused when you start in with the gibberish.
We saw Obama's taxes and didn't see Trump's (despite his promises).

We know Obama's grades but not Trump's.

So IDK WTF you're going on about.

We donít know Obamaís grades.
[Reply]
eDave 02:46 PM 02-22-2021
Obama didn't run around spouting off what a stable genius he is. He just is.

Why are you cherry-picking this one from the rest of the list? Your defensive use of this whataboutism is in no way equivalent.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:51 PM 02-22-2021
I didn’t cherry-pick that. I also addressed your fallacious claim about his wealth.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:07 PM 02-22-2021
They were apparently good enough for magna cum laude at Harvard Law School.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:10 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Obama didn't run around spouting off what a stable genius he is. He just is.
Obama also didn't send letters to his schools threatening legal action if his grades were released, as Trump did.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:21 PM 02-22-2021
I honestly think people are losing the ability to evaluate ideas at all outside tribal connotations.

----------

True or false, the sky is blue?

- who told you that? That asshole Tucker Carlson, or the dreamy Don Lemon?
Who won the last presidential election?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up