ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Manhattan DA to get Trumps Taxes
Cosmos 10:56 AM 02-22-2021
The Supreme Court refused to issue a stay order, and as a result, Trumps accounting firm Mozartís will be handing over Trump Org tax documents.

Finally, Trump will not have to wait any longer to prove his innocence...

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...b1992be5c.html
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:33 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
The entire right rallied behind Justice Drunken McRapey in '18.
Look at this guy, just look at him. I wonder if he believed Blasey Fraud AND Swetnick :-). A husk of a male.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:34 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I looked... on Kavanaugh JPB was talking about a ďred flagĒ because Kavanaugh thought the ACA was a tax
Well his lack of intelligence should've been a red flag. As was his dubious past. Is there more depth into what TwitterTroll didn't like about Kavanaugh? Most repubs were strongly behind him. I always thought that's what allowed them to do better in the midterms then they probably should've done.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:35 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
totally agree. especially since that policy is totally racist.
Wonder how long banyon's new, apparently passionately held, philosophy that not every racist incident needs passionate examination will last?

Perhaps until the next videophone footage of a random dustup at the ChunkyBurger?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:36 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
As was his dubious past. Is there more depth into what TwitterTroll didn't like about Kavanaugh
:-):-)
[Reply]
mkp785 01:38 PM 02-22-2021
Look at this guy, just look at him. I wonder if he believed Blasey Fraud AND Swetnick :-). A husk of a male.
I thought you were worried about losing your McDonald's gig. Shouldn't you be applying to other FF joints? Maybe Wendy's or Shake Shack is hiring. You don't wanna be the last guy to look. It's back to the fry station for you then....
[Reply]
banyon 01:40 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I honestly think people are losing the ability to evaluate ideas at all outside tribal connotations.
Iím going to consider making this one my new signature quote. High irony value here.
[Reply]
banyon 01:44 PM 02-22-2021
Wonder how long banyon's new, apparently passionately held, philosophy that not every racist incident needs passionate examination will last?

Perhaps until the next videophone footage of a random dustup at the ChunkyBurger?
Probably as long as your insistence that every position, no matter what facts are present, be balanced with an equal counterweight of posts pointing out when the opposing side has done something similar.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:48 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You didnít see eDaveís post?
I don't recall it exactly. There was something about grades, babbly insinuated that we don't know Obama's, so I mentioned that we do know he graduated with honors. Then you popped in with net worth.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:50 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Tax fraud....simple as can be.

I just paid my thousands of dollars in taxes, and have for the past 40 years, never audited once.

Just wished I could have paid $750...or even 0.....like your master.
Cosmo the Lesser is an older man/woman/it? By the way he posts here I always figured he was a kid. How do you live that long yet still have those childish political views? Californication is obviously a corroding factor in this case.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:51 PM 02-22-2021
It's best not to acknowledge that one when it posts. It goes away quicker that way.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:57 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Iím going to consider making this one my new signature quote. High irony value here.
You can't possibly have put much thought in that snark.

Do better.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:59 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's best not to acknowledge that one when it posts. It goes away quicker that way.
I do wonder how many of these lunatics believed Blasey Fraud and Swetnick. Would be an interested case study on their illnesses and brainwashing.

They might even think Rittenhouse is a Nazi.
[Reply]
eDave 01:59 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Tapout acknowledged ^
From what?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:59 PM 02-22-2021
I honestly think people are losing the ability to evaluate ideas at all outside tribal connotations.

----------

True or false, the sky is blue?

- who told you that? That asshole Tucker Carlson, or the dreamy Don Lemon?
Since it has been legally determined, by themselves no less, that Tucker Carlson's show cannot be taken as a factually accurate show, this analogy hilariously raises many more questions than answers.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:01 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I got audited in '96 because my wife did stay at home daycare and filed a schedule C. Basically, they brought me in, told me they didn't believe the receipts that we submitted, took 40% of our claim and made it taxable, charged me late fees, and told me that I was welcome to appeal but if I did they would be opening up two years further back.

**** the IRS. They are a bunch of damn untrustable bastards. So no, I don't give a shit what Trump did or didn't do. The IRS picks and chooses winners on their own whim. In this case, they didn't even flag Trump for doing anything wrong. Why are we looking at his taxes? Oh, because he said he didn't want us to.

Whatever. Get over it. He lost Jeez...
Not sure why you're saying "they didn't even flag Trump for doing anything wrong." People get flagged for suspicious activity or activity that is often fraudulent. Given the dollars involved and Trump's penchant for lying and exaggerating, he seems a pretty reasonable target.

I don't know your particular circumstances, but people with home businesses often deduct way more than they are entitled.
I imagine that with so many working from home this year, there's going to be a lot more of that. You know people are going to be deducting all kinds of household expenses just because they worked from home.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up