ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Manhattan DA to get Trumps Taxes
Cosmos 10:56 AM 02-22-2021
The Supreme Court refused to issue a stay order, and as a result, Trumps accounting firm Mozartís will be handing over Trump Org tax documents.

Finally, Trump will not have to wait any longer to prove his innocence...

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...b1992be5c.html
[Reply]
New World Order 01:21 PM 02-22-2021
Well you guys are 0 for 30 on the whole investigation thing with Trump

Maybe something will finally stick...one day.
[Reply]
banyon 01:21 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
How is this important right now? Stupid sheep
Well itís certainly not McDonalds executive incentive bonuses. Nothing on that level.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:22 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Forbes says Trump is worth $2.5B. Is that good?
I'm not sure how it is relevant.
[Reply]
banyon 01:22 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well you guys are 0 for 30 on the whole investigation thing with Trump

Maybe something will finally stick...one day.
Yeah I know what you mean. What was it they finally got Capone with anyway?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:23 PM 02-22-2021
Wake me up when something is confirmed and actually has Trump going down
[Reply]
banyon 01:24 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-) I don't feel like tracking down their posts but I wonder if these 2 had the same opinions of Kavanaugh and Barrett in the confirmation threads. I'm betting both of them were all about getting those Trump judges on the court.
I looked... on Kavanaugh JPB was talking about a ďred flagĒ because Kavanaugh thought the ACA was a tax
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:25 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I'm not sure how it is relevant.

You didnít see eDaveís post?
[Reply]
mkp785 01:26 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That's a pretty good point. I'm sure bably and twitterboy were VERY suspicious of those two upon nomination. But now, they just KNEW they were never-Trumpers after all:-)
The entire right rallied behind Justice Drunken McRapey in '18. I'd bet that our RW assholes here were no different then the rest of the party. Of course now it was all so OBVIOUS and they knew it all along :-):-)

Same thing as when Roberts was placed as Chief Justice. I'm sure they were calling him a RINO back then.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:27 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wake me up when something is confirmed and actually has Trump going down
Its almost like they have tried this before. I guess the IRS is just completely incompetent.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:28 PM 02-22-2021
I honestly think people are losing the ability to evaluate ideas at all outside tribal connotations.

----------

True or false, the sky is blue?

- who told you that? That asshole Tucker Carlson, or the dreamy Don Lemon?
[Reply]
2112 01:28 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I honestly think people are losing the ability to evaluate ideas at all outside tribal connotations.

----------

True or false, the sky is blue?

- who told you that? That asshole Tucker Carlson, or the dreamy Don Lemon?
:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:29 PM 02-22-2021
I got audited in '96 because my wife did stay at home daycare and filed a schedule C. Basically, they brought me in, told me they didn't believe the receipts that we submitted, took 40% of our claim and made it taxable, charged me late fees, and told me that I was welcome to appeal but if I did they would be opening up two years further back.

Fuck the IRS. They are a bunch of damn untrustable bastards. So no, I don't give a shit what Trump did or didn't do. The IRS picks and chooses winners on their own whim. In this case, they didn't even flag Trump for doing anything wrong. Why are we looking at his taxes? Oh, because he said he didn't want us to.

Whatever. Get over it. He lost Jeez...
[Reply]
banyon 01:31 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its almost like they have tried this before. I guess the IRS is just completely incompetent.
Whoís they? The special counsel that was barred by the DOJ memo? Or the impeachments where he was protected by a politically loyal minority?
[Reply]
2112 01:32 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I got audited in '96 because my wife did stay at home daycare and filed a schedule C. Basically, they brought me in, told me they didn't believe the receipts that we submitted, took 40% of our claim and made it taxable, charged me late fees, and told me that I was welcome to appeal but if I did they would be opening up two years further back.

Fuck the IRS. They are a bunch of damn untrustable bastards. So no, I don't give a shit what Trump did or didn't do. The IRS picks and chooses winners on their own whim. In this case, they didn't even flag Trump for doing anything wrong. Why are we looking at his taxes? Oh, because he said he didn't want us to.

Whatever. Get over it. He lost Jeez...
The mayor of New York tried closing two of his ice skating rinks in the city. They finally gave up. Itís so petty. Just let him fade away
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:33 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well itís certainly not McDonalds executive incentive bonuses. Nothing on that level.
totally agree. especially since that policy is totally racist.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up